@Sailor Moon
XD. He's be the Theater Fool. The Jester XD.

@DoomyCakez Your guy plays the music... while my guy throws pies at people.

Two Birds and a Raccoon... XD.

@Sailor Moon

"Ahem. I am a Raven, not a crow."

@NSFW™

Throwing pies. Whatever is in those pies Mr.MagicTesticles?

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: envogue
.... see this... this is where... your mind is corrupted. Nasty!!!!!!!!!! XD
You should be the last person to say that XD

• Love
Since Tanuki shapeshift... he is going to have two human like forms. Female and Male, this will be fun XD

I'm gonna go with Gyokuto now! XD

A rabbit with a giant mallet! <3

• Love
"Well, you all look the same to me."

If you haven't guessed, my bird lady is going to be pompous. >_>

*scoffs insultedly* "No wonder you have fake silk in your theatre. It all looked the same, right?"

I've missed out on so much talk o-o What's going on, what has been decided? x.x

Also, I approve of Onmyouji o u o
tumblr_m9l2fedSxs1r2bjdto1_r1_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Akashi
Goshdarnit. I'd prefer not to imitate something that's already been 'taken', so I intend to create a character that's a Tsukumogami. There may be some additional surprises... :p

Goshdarnit. I'd prefer not to imitate something that's already been 'taken', so I intend to create a character that's a Tsukumogami. There may be some additional surprises... :p
You're funny XD.
giphy.gif

Ah, btw, Kit and I were planning to make an Ao Andon and a Kitsunegami respectively. I hope that's fine. ; w ;

Ah, btw, Kit and I were planning to make an Ao Andon and a Kitsunegami respectively. I hope that's fine. ; w ;
A ball of fear... creepy XD

Go creepy fear loving ghost lady! ^_^

I'm having a hard time finding pictures of people wearing a skeleton over their body.

Need to use something like that for my first character's FC.

It's always tough when there's no 'booru tag for something.

@Sen - Wow, lol just realized your avatar pic is the same as my characters human form. XD

Reactions: Mu
@Sen - Wow, lol just realized your avatar pic is the same as my characters human form. XD

I actually thought you were kidding with that photo since it's Sen's avatar, lmao. Not to say it isn't an awesome picture. for the rabbit in the moon. :)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: junebug
I actually thought you were kidding with that photo since it's Sen's avatar, lmao. Not to say it isn't an awesome picture. for the rabbit in the moon. :)
Yes, its perfect for my yokai Gyokuto. Since that's a moon rabbit :D