• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont mind starting tomorrow or waiting. Either or is fine with me.
Alright, thank you for your respond! ^^
I'll wait for the others' though. :) Thanks again!

Whatever you decide. c: I'm ready to begin hehe.~

Whatever you decide. c: I'm ready to begin hehe.~
Okay :) I just need to get the plot in order for the rp, yknow, trying to make notes on how the plot goes. Thank~ ^^

Hey guys.
Unfortunately, there's this huge personal issue that came up today and because of it, I will have to withdraw from the RP.
My sincerest apologies. :c

Hey guys.
Unfortunately, there's this huge personal issue that came up today and because of it, I will have to withdraw from the RP.
My sincerest apologies. :c
Its okay, there's no need to apologize, your life matter more than a simply rp. I hope everything work out for you.

Here's the plot: Calling to the lost and unusually talented, this mysterious, paranormal circus arrives and disappears from towns and cities across the world without trace or warning, welcoming these outsiders with open arms and let the circus become their new home. It would be supernatural, eerie, probably with elements of mystical realism. Once you've joined the circus, things will begin to get more interesting when the Night Circus comes in contact in a strange device given by a perilous, apprehensive, archaic gentleman whose name was not told to anyone. Traveling from era to era would be a common element to the Night Circus and its staffs.

Note: The characters would be reserved only to those who join the circus, perhaps later the option to create civilian/law enforcement type characters might rise as well. Although the roleplay is a focused cast of those personally involved in the circus with a time machine brought into the play unless the idea can possibly grow.

I'm sorry if I'm making the rp too complicated for you guys.

Reactions: Mysty
Is this still a thing? Looks like it could be interesting.~

Looks like it'll have a huge cast. Just a suggestion, but you should probably link to each person's character sheet in the character list (right click the post number in the bottom right corner of each post, and click "copy shortcut" to get the link to that specific post).

Reactions: leafletts
Looks like it'll have a huge cast. Just a suggestion, but you should probably link to each person's character sheet in the character list (right click the post number in the bottom right corner of each post, and click "copy shortcut" to get the link to that specific post).
Oh, I'll do that! Thank you for your suggest! I was meaning to link everybody's characters in the character, but couldn't think of a way. Thank you again! ^^

Reactions: Aois
No problem! Always happy to help. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.

Reactions: leafletts
No problem! Always happy to help. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask.
Okay, I will in the near future! Thank you ^^

Reactions: Aois
Alright, guys, I have decided to post the IC thread for TNC tomorrow (I promise!) once I'm finished with getting everything organizes, this thread is still accepting new characters and will still let the others finish theirs (no need to rush, I know how some people love to make their charries beautiful -coughs-me-coughs-). I will only post the introduction and information with a link to this thread for OCC and Sign Ups, and let you guys post your introduction as well, okay? :)

oooh no i still have to post my fire-bender/fire-dancer/whatever you call it. D: i need to work on that sorry! ^^ '

oooh no i still have to post my fire-bender/fire-dancer/whatever you call it. D: i need to work on that sorry! ^^ '
Oh, don't worry, you will still have time since I won't post until 3 pm because I have driving school in the morning from 11am-12pm. So just take your time! ^^ No need to apologize :)

Hiiii I'm sorry I haven't made The Prima Ballerina yet :0 I'm working on her now and she will be done tonight. I was just hoping I could reserve The Knife Thrower too?? I have a character in mind ^^

Hiiii I'm sorry I haven't made The Prima Ballerina yet :0 I'm working on her now and she will be done tonight. I was just hoping I could reserve The Knife Thrower too?? I have a character in mind ^^
It's alright, no need to rush and of course you can! ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.