Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I got my circus performers confused. I want the twins to be trapeze artists/acrobats.

And I would like to make a second character that's a tight-rope walker. Is that okay?
Aren't does the same acts? I mean not like same, but somehow similar.

Yes, I don't know if I stated before in the first post, but you can add any other performers that I didn't mention or forgot to mention. ^^

Oh, we can have second characters? I might end up making another character then if that's okay with you. :oo

I think I'm going to make a lion tamer character. :3 Not entirely sure though.

Last edited:
Oh, we can have second characters? I might end up making another character then if that's okay with you. :oo
Yep, you can make as any as you like. ^^

-whispers back- he'll get right up in sterling's business and then act innocent like he didn't just flirt with the womanizer c;
Sterling be like " ಠ_ಠ what."

Reactions: Mysty
You know those people who like, play with flames? Like they toss fire around. What are those called? I wanna make one of those. xD

Last edited:
You know those people who like, play with flames? Like they toss fire around. What are those called? I wanna make one of those. xD
Flamethrowers? I believe??
Fire twirlers, dancers, spinners?

Last edited:
Wait. Can anyone please list me of what are the new performers so that I can set them on the first post as reserved or taken???

Last edited:
Yep! Flame thrower for me. And you're fine, you do a better job than me. xD

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
Yep! Flame thrower for me. And you're fine, you do a better job than me. xD
Alright and Thank you! (^v^)but you're probably more experiment (or the other word I forgot) than me. (^.^)

Reactions: Mysty
Status
Not open for further replies.