Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, thanks!
I really hope this becomes active again, it sounds super fun :33

If we're able to get new players or something, then I'll let you know! ^^

Reactions: redroses
I'd love to join and everything but I dunno what performance my character I had in mind could do...

I'd love to join and everything but I dunno what performance my character I had in mind could do...

Ah, okay, don't worry you can take your time thinking of the performance. ^^

It can be anything, whether from the list or not.

I think I should like to join this roleplay. Might I reserve the White Rabbit as an announcer, perhaps?

Sure, you may! Though, I'm going to restart this roleplay in the next few days, probably in Wednesday since a lot of things are happening in my city and school life... mostly life. Also, for those who wanted to join can join as well. ^^

[fieldbox=", red, dotted"]

[roleplay=red]"Welcome to the show, folks! Aren't you excited?
I'm you're announcer, you can call me White Rabbit!
I'll be making sure that everything is on time.
No time to waste, none at all!"[/roleplay]
529fdaee3e39895566774e47d0843d2c.jpg
f4a595a55694fbec595bc7869e65e935.jpg
48403eb6fe1ab4d9ee693a3e3e26c855.jpg

Name: Rowena Ailpein
Nickname: Bunny
Stage name: White Rabbit
Sexuality: Hetero
divider.png

Appearance:
Rowena is an albino. Therefore her skin is a ghastly pale hue, that one might take to appear sickly, or ill in appearance. Her eyes are usually perceived as red, since there is no pigment within the iris, although sometimes they may appear a red-violet depending upon the lighting. Rowena is petite in stature, but not in curvaciousness. She is not however, so large that she couldn't pass as a life sized doll if she so chose. Her athletic figure allows her to pull a mismash of smaller scaled acts to add to the drama of her duties as announcer. She is usually smiling and almost always dresses in red, white, and black. Her costumes often vary between perfomances, but will always carry the signature card theme with spades, hearts, clubs and diamonds on all of her costumes.

divider.png

Short Bio:
Rowena was born on the night of October 13th, and was promptly considered a charm for ill. Born an albino into a superstitious family on a night with a rather unlucky date, and amidst a storm to top it off. It certainly explained why they were so fearful of their daughter that they immediately gave her to the gypsies. It was there that Rowena was raised. So she had been traveling as a child before she discovered the Night Circus. The woman who raised her had died when she was only a young girl, so at the time, the place served to dull her grief. She simply, never returned home. She stayed with the circus, learning how to do various tricks so that she might serve in the show as well. And well, it eventually landed her in the position that she is in.

divider.png

Personality:
All in all, Rowena is a show woman. She knows how to charm the crowd with her never ending charisma. It is hard to resist Rowena when she wants something. The girl has a charm that cannot be described properly. It isn't that she flaunts herself, but that she simply has a way with people, and virtually no enemies, aside from envious observers. When not on the stage, Rowena is far more reserved and less energetic than her show self, but still occasionally has outbursts when she gets too into a situation. Rowena can be a bit on the awkward side in social situations, prone to being overly dramatic and tactless at times. She likes to think that she is a cautious person, but she is often impulsive despite her best intentions.
Performance as: Announcer/Entertainer

divider.png

-Romani Accent:
Although English by birth, being raised among the Romani people, better known as Gypsies, Rowena carries the Romani accent, although it isn't as noticeable when she is being loud, instead causing a slight foreign lilt.

-Trumpet
Always practical for making announcements, Rowena is quite good with the trumpet and loves to play tunes with it. She typically has a ribbon to match her clothing tied to the instrument for decoration.

-Cards
Being partially raised in the circus, cards are always a powerful tool for slight of hand tricks she might do as entertainment. Rowena is good with tricks in general, often using them to charm her crowd into a unison of laughter.

divider.png

[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: leafletts

[fieldbox=", red, dotted"]

[roleplay=red]"Welcome to the show, folks! Aren't you excited?
I'm you're announcer, you can call me White Rabbit!
I'll be making sure that everything is on time.
No time to waste, none at all!"[/roleplay]
529fdaee3e39895566774e47d0843d2c.jpg
f4a595a55694fbec595bc7869e65e935.jpg
48403eb6fe1ab4d9ee693a3e3e26c855.jpg

Name: Rowena Ailpein
Nickname: Bunny
Stage name: White Rabbit
Sexuality: Hetero
divider.png

Appearance:
Rowena is an albino. Therefore her skin is a ghastly pale hue, that one might take to appear sickly, or ill in appearance. Her eyes are usually perceived as red, since there is no pigment within the iris, although sometimes they may appear a red-violet depending upon the lighting. Rowena is petite in stature, but not in curvaciousness. She is not however, so large that she couldn't pass as a life sized doll if she so chose. Her athletic figure allows her to pull a mismash of smaller scaled acts to add to the drama of her duties as announcer. She is usually smiling and almost always dresses in red, white, and black. Her costumes often vary between perfomances, but will always carry the signature card theme with spades, hearts, clubs and diamonds on all of her costumes.

divider.png

Short Bio:
Rowena was born on the night of October 13th, and was promptly considered a charm for ill. Born an albino into a superstitious family on a night with a rather unlucky date, and amidst a storm to top it off. It certainly explained why they were so fearful of their daughter that they immediately gave her to the gypsies. It was there that Rowena was raised. So she had been traveling as a child before she discovered the Night Circus. The woman who raised her had died when she was only a young girl, so at the time, the place served to dull her grief. She simply, never returned home. She stayed with the circus, learning how to do various tricks so that she might serve in the show as well. And well, it eventually landed her in the position that she is in.

divider.png

Personality:
All in all, Rowena is a show woman. She knows how to charm the crowd with her never ending charisma. It is hard to resist Rowena when she wants something. The girl has a charm that cannot be described properly. It isn't that she flaunts herself, but that she simply has a way with people, and virtually no enemies, aside from envious observers. When not on the stage, Rowena is far more reserved and less energetic than her show self, but still occasionally has outbursts when she gets too into a situation. Rowena can be a bit on the awkward side in social situations, prone to being overly dramatic and tactless at times. She likes to think that she is a cautious person, but she is often impulsive despite her best intentions.
Performance as: Announcer/Entertainer

divider.png

-Romani Accent:
Although English by birth, being raised among the Romani people, better known as Gypsies, Rowena carries the Romani accent, although it isn't as noticeable when she is being loud, instead causing a slight foreign lilt.

-Trumpet
Always practical for making announcements, Rowena is quite good with the trumpet and loves to play tunes with it. She typically has a ribbon to match her clothing tied to the instrument for decoration.

-Cards
Being partially raised in the circus, cards are always a powerful tool for slight of hand tricks she might do as entertainment. Rowena is good with tricks in general, often using them to charm her crowd into a unison of laughter.

divider.png

[/fieldbox]​
Cool! I been thinking about the Rp. I'm going to leave this thread open for sign-ups and whatnot, but I'm going to restart the IC thread for it. It's that okay with anyone?

Cool! I been thinking about the Rp. I'm going to leave this thread open for sign-ups and whatnot, but I'm going to restart the IC thread for it. It's that okay with anyone?

Sounds good to me. I also don't have the link to IC, so when you reboot it, can you post it?

Sounds good to me. I also don't have the link to IC, so when you reboot it, can you post it?
Yeah, since I been busy for the last couple of days, tomorrow I'll post the new IC thread and post the link here.

Is the list up to date?

The list of characters? They'll be the same, though I'm going to delete the list of former roleplayers and replace them with the new ones that had applied. If you want any of the characters that the formers had, I'll change it to your name then.

Can I have Cheshire Cat as the illusionist please?

I am going to get working on my character and figure what is going to happen how she is going to be set up

Status
Not open for further replies.