• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I added the new performers as well as a couple more~

render_boy_by_yuzukii1-d79m0j6.png

Name:
Estelle

Nickname:
Elle

Stage name:
Little Star

Bio:
Leo grew up in an orphanage so he doesn't have any idea who his real parents are. Though he always clung to the hope that they would come back for him. He was adopted several times but his fear was that if he didn't stay at the orphanage his parents dropped him off at, then they wouldn't ever be able to find him. So every foster family he went to, regardless if they were nice or not, he would always run away and go back to the orphanage. This happened so many times that the orphanage decided to send him away to an all-boys boarding school where he would live all-year round. He caught wind of this and, frightened, he ran away. He wandered the streets for a bit but was then picked up by the circus which has been his home ever since.

Personality:
Leo is normally described as a kind and caring individual. He tends to put others needs before his own and won't hesitate to help someone if he feels they are in need of assistance. He also has his shy moments where he tends to look at the ground and not really talk to anyone. He gets nervous when meeting new people and doesn't speak much until he gets to know them better. Despite all of this, Leo has a stubborn streak and will not budge if he sets his mind to something. He's not one to anger easily but once he is watch out because he can have quite the temper and is not afraid to give you a piece of his mind. Of course, afterwards he will be completely mortified by what he said and will apologize profusely to the person he grew angered at. If he thinks they deserve it that is. If he feels you completely had what was coming to you, not one word of apology will leave his lips though secretly he will still feel rather bad about it. Another trait of Leo's is that he has a bad habit of bottling up his problems so the people around him will not worry. Even if he is having the worst day imaginable he will still put on a smile and say everything is fine.

Performance as:
Tightrope Walker

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Other:
He doesn't like confined spaces.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Mysty and vei_li_os
render_boy_by_yuzukii1-d79m0j6.png

Name:
Leo

Nickname:
None

Stage name:
Can't think of anything right now

Bio:
Leo grew up in an orphanage so he doesn't have any idea who his real parents are. Though he always clung to the hope that they would come back for him. He was adopted several times but his fear was that if he didn't stay at the orphanage his parents dropped him off at, then they wouldn't ever be able to find him. So every foster family he went to, regardless if they were nice or not, he would always run away and go back to the orphanage. This happened so many times that the orphanage decided to send him away to an all-boys boarding school where he would live all-year round. He caught wind of this and, frightened, he ran away. He wandered the streets for a bit but was then picked up by the circus which has been his home ever since.

Personality:
Leo is normally described as a kind and caring individual. He tends to put others needs before his own and won't hesitate to help someone if he feels they are in need of assistance. He also has his shy moments where he tends to look at the ground and not really talk to anyone. He gets nervous when meeting new people and doesn't speak much until he gets to know them better. Despite all of this, Leo has a stubborn streak and will not budge if he sets his mind to something. He's not one to anger easily but once he is watch out because he can have quite the temper and is not afraid to give you a piece of his mind. Of course, afterwards he will be completely mortified by what he said and will apologize profusely to the person he grew angered at. If he thinks they deserve it that is. If he feels you completely had what was coming to you, not one word of apology will leave his lips though secretly he will still feel rather bad about it. Another trait of Leo's is that he has a bad habit of bottling up his problems so the people around him will not worry. Even if he is having the worst day imaginable he will still put on a smile and say everything is fine.

Performance as:
Tightrope Walker

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Other:
He doesn't like confined spaces.
OH MY GOD HES CUTE

Holy wow! For some reason, I didn't get any alerts AT ALL for this thread ㅠㅅㅠ. I had to read like, 4+ pages. xD

I'll finish my character sheet today! (Or tomorrow, because it's 11:30PM here. ^^;)

Holy wow! For some reason, I didn't get any alerts AT ALL for this thread ㅠㅅㅠ. I had to read like, 4+ pages. xD

I'll finish my character sheet today! (Or tomorrow, because it's 11:30PM here. ^^;)
Oh my, really? You can take your time, need to rush~ ^^ I'll look forward to seeing your cs :)

I'll work on my second character tomorrow. ^^

aw0RZwG.png

Name: Enzo Ruben Petit

Nickname: Enz, Ruby.

Stage Name: Enzo the Tamer

Looks: Enzo stands at 6'2, with a slim build but is slightly muscular and defined. His skin is pale with a cool undertone, making his sharp and hollow features more apparent. He has straight, neck length caramel brown hair. His eyes are a striking color of gold, hence the reason that many people ask if he is wearing eye-contacts. He has a single gold earring in his right ear.

Biography: Enzo was born in Toulouse, France on May 21. He was born into a fairly rich family, with both parents, an older sister and a younger brother. He was supplied with whatever he wanted, even though he never requested for much. Ever since he was a child, Enzo was enamoured with felines, no matter the size or if wild or not. When he was a teen, Enzo even broke into a lion's cage and surprisingly was able to keep it under his control. He earned his own fame by the time he was 18, and the Night Circus had caught wind of his taming abilities, and asked him to join, which against his parents wishes he did.

Personality: Because of his wealthy background, most people think Enzo is snobby. While he is a bit cold and materialistic, this is not the case. He does not typically flaunt the fact that he is rich, and becomes irritated whenever someone mentions this. He is not much of a talker, usually responding with hums and sounds and of course with a little bit of small talk. Enzo has the habit of smoking high quality cigarettes, especially if he becomes stressed, flustered or is in his own thoughts. Enzo is also very adamant about his appearance, which tricks many people into thinking he is a stereotypical gay man, but those comments do not bother him the slightest.

Performance as: The lion tamer.

Sexuality: Hetero.

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
aw0RZwG.png

Name: Enzo Ruben Petit

Nickname: Enz, Ruby.

Stage Name: Enzo the Tamer

Looks: Enzo stands at 6'2, with a slim build but is slightly muscular and defined. His skin is pale with a cool undertone, making his sharp and hollow features more apparent. He has straight, neck length caramel brown hair. His eyes are a striking color of gold, hence the reason that many people ask if he is wearing eye-contacts. He has a single gold earring in his right ear.

Biography: Enzo was born in Toulouse, France on May 21. He was born into a fairly rich family, with both parents, an older sister and a younger brother. He was supplied with whatever he wanted, even though he never requested for much. Ever since he was a child, Enzo was enamoured with felines, no matter the size or if wild or not. When he was a teen, Enzo even broke into a lion's cage and surprisingly was able to keep it under his control. He earned his own fame by the time he was 18, and the Night Circus had caught wind of his taming abilities, and asked him to join, which against his parents wishes he did.

Personality: Because of his wealthy background, most people think Enzo is snobby. While he is a bit cold and materialistic, this is not the case. He does not typically flaunt the fact that he is rich, and becomes irritated whenever someone mentions this. He is not much of a talker, usually responding with hums and sounds and of course with a little bit of small talk. Enzo has the habit of smoking high quality cigarettes, especially if he becomes stressed, flustered or is in his own thoughts. Enzo is also very adamant about his appearance, which tricks many people into thinking he is a stereotypical gay man, but those comments do not bother him the slightest.

Performance as: The lion tamer.

Sexuality: Hetero.
Oooh, I like him~ I have a feeling that Sterling will be bugging him and get him to talk to him or something, lol

Last edited:
Enzo's definitely going to get annoyed lol. ;3
Yeah, he will lol, and Sterling will try to get him to drink or something, like invite him to a guys night out = u =

Ahhh I can't think of a performance for my character! I had one but some else has it. '-' Help meee please.

Ahhh I can't think of a performance for my character! I had one but some else has it. '-' Help meee please.
They can perform Corde lisse??

Yeah, he will lol, and Sterling will try to get him to drink or something, like invite him to a guys night out = u =
It's going to take a lot of bugging to get him to do that. :P

Last edited:
Reactions: leafletts
It's going to take a lot of bugging to get him to do that. :p
Yeah, and Ester will apologize to him for Sterling bothering him while she drags him away.

Last edited:
Reactions: leafletts
Okay, so I been debating on whether I should start the rp in the IC thread tomorrow while the others can still do this cs? I just wanted to ask you guys if you want the rp to start early or wait for the others' cs? I'm not trying to rush anyone, I just wanted to know, that's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.