Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ lowy will just be a walking flirting machine.

Hmmm, Peter might. Wendy will be the one trying to keep him out of trouble but ultimately get dragged into it anyway.
For some reasons, I feel like Sterling will be of a father figure to everyone, like he mostly have taken care of everyone when he had offered them the circus as their new home. Should of add something similar like to his bio.

For some reasons, I feel like Sterling will be of a father figure to everyone, like he mostly have taken care of everyone when he had offered them the circus as their new home. Should of add something similar like to his bio.
Ah yes, a 24 year old dad. :balloon:

Last edited:
He can be the father the twins never had.

^^^ lowy will just be a walking flirting machine.
Despite being bisexual, Sterling will be probably compete against Lowy, as he is a womanizer.

Last edited:
Last edited:
So, are the Wonderland performers actually going to perform scenes from Alice in Wonderland or are they solely being used as Stage Names?
They be for performing and use for state name, is the player's choice.

Last edited:
So technically my twins would have two acts? Wonderland scenes and acrobats?
If you want to, some performers will have more acts than others, but like I said, is the player's choice.

Nah, it'll just make me sad if I do and might annoy you a little bit lol. We've already talked about it on SC though. :angel:
Oh, right! (´∀`)
Anything you say will never annoy me~ (●´∀`●)

If you want to, some performers will have more acts than others, but like I said, is the player's choice.

Oh, right! (´∀`)
Anything you say will never annoy me~ (●´∀`●)
So, I got my circus performers confused. I want the twins to be trapeze artists/acrobats.

And I would like to make a second character that's a tight-rope walker. Is that okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.