• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: Twisted
@DANAsaur Would it be alright if Hachirou was kind of... wary of Akiko? I feel like he wouldn't feel on high alert like with the other guys, but still feel a wariness and dislike towards Akiko since she's so close to Aria?

I'm not too sure where they would stand... Possibly distant acquaintances?

Is that even that even a thing? I don't know.

@DANAsaur is the relationship I typed up between Akiko and Makoto good? Do you want me to change it in anyway?

@DANAsaur Would it be alright if Hachirou was kind of... wary of Akiko? I feel like he wouldn't feel on high alert like with the other guys, but still feel a wariness and dislike towards Akiko since she's so close to Aria?

I'm not too sure where they would stand... Possibly distant acquaintances?

Is that even that even a thing? I don't know.

That's cool. Akiko would feel wary of him as well. She'll think of him as a wolf in sheep's clothing because..seriously. No one should be as cute as sweet as Hachirou! Akiko is not buying it. Is that okay? xD

@DANAsaur is the relationship I typed up between Akiko and Makoto good? Do you want me to change it in anyway?

Yep. Its great! I love how Makoto comes for her for advices and stuff. I also love how he's a bit scared of her. Maybe she'll scold him one day for doing something. I think that would be funny xD

Reactions: Twisted
That's cool. Akiko would feel wary of him as well. She'll think of him as a wolf in sheep's clothing because..seriously. No one should be as cute as sweet as Hachirou! Akiko is not buying it. Is that okay? xD
That's totally okay! It'd be nice (and good) to have at least one person wary of him XD I mean, if no one is wary, then the guy can practically get away with murder >3> And we don't want that to happen.

I get started to play D&D and then everything happens ;_;

So reading swiftly through all this, I have come across a few points of interest.

Makoto is not gonna like Yuuta XD

And if anyone wants to work out relationships with me, just hit me up. I'm certain people will have opinions on the bum

Reactions: Kitsune
I want to create Hachirou's sister

But I can't even finish Hachirou himself ; n ;

I want to create Hachirou's sister

But I can't even finish Hachirou himself ; n ;
What's the issue with not being able to finish him? Out of motivation?

No more memes? Dear god dude. Not the memes.

Nah, I got the memes.

Anyway, Yuuta is done. If no one else wants too, I'll be making the land lord.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
What's the issue with not being able to finish him? Out of motivation?

No more memes? Dear god dude. Not the memes.
No, it's not memes >u>

It's not being able to get around to it, really. But I'm doing his personality now, so he'll be done soon! Half an hour, maybe??

For all who care to read him, Hachirou is officially finished! ^^

I'll be updating the cast list tonight (adding links, summaries, etc.).

@Dunruffle @Vio @-Vesper-
Is everyone alright?

For all who care to read him, Hachirou is officially finished! ^^

I'll be updating the cast list tonight (adding links, summaries, etc.).

@Dunruffle @Vio @-Vesper-
Is everyone alright?
Yeah! I started working on the character sheet for this rp. I think you guys are going to love him... lol

Everything looks weird >_<

Well whether or not she likes or dislikes him, I noticed she enjoys shopping. So maybe their relationship is based entierly off of her seeing him playing on the side walk

Status
Not open for further replies.