• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright I got it. Thanks for the help. I remember doing something similar to this on my old CS's but I forgot and completely lost the code because I never saved it like a smart person. But that doesn't matter. It's back.

Thanks a bunch!

In case the above advice doesn't work out for you, here's the way the lovely Vio taught me to use that code; crudely quoted below.

*div="float: right; border-radius: 8px; width: 32px; height: 32px; box-shadow: 0 0 2px 1px #a5d683;"**div="opacity: 0.2; width: 32px; height: 32px; overflow: hidden;"* *div="position: absolute; top: -134px; left: 0;"* *MEDIA=youtube*yQgAr6b59q4*/MEDIA**/div* */div* */div*

Replace the stars with proper brackets to make it work.

Just a note, this part "*MEDIA=youtube*yQgAr6b59q4*/MEDIA*" in order to like...get it to be the song you want, you take like that random part at the end of the youtube link, not the whole thing. You know the random part with random ass letters
Yup, you're getting it, you're getting it

But try to look more logically at the div code. Don't be scared to alter it; it can only teach you things!

Yup, you're getting it, you're getting it

But try to look more logically at the div code. Don't be scared to alter it; it can only teach you things!
Oh I altered it. Once I saw the dimensions I messed around. Made only one horrendous mess so far! Progress!

Oh I altered it. Once I saw the dimensions I messed around. Made only one horrendous mess so far! Progress!
I'm in the situation where I'm looking for a way to implement more pictures, and that I thought yellow was an unfitting color for Akihiko, he's more purple-blue so I changed it to pink/purple/blue, now I just need to do a lot of shit, need to change dividers and padding and divs... omg so much

My CS might maybe make it extremely obvious that I'm a fan of Persona.

I mean who doesn't have a little crush on Minato tbh.

what.

• Love
Reactions: Promedai
So, who wants to be best friends with Makoto?

Please.

This is how you make friends right?

Reactions: Kitsune
I wouldn't mind having him and Hachi be friends, but I'd wait on that since he's still not finished >u>

I might just have the whole cast so far as Makoto's best friends. Unless opposed.

Reactions: Kitsune
I might just have the whole cast so far as Makoto's best friends. Unless opposed.
You'll have to deal with pretends-to-be-cute-but-tends-to-be-bitchy princey character

if you wanna be friends with Akihiko

Also don't be too chummy with him

He has a yandere after him >u>

You'll have to deal with pretends-to-be-cute-but-tends-to-be-bitchy princey character

if you wanna be friends with Akihiko

Also don't be too chummy with him

He has a yandere after him >u>

Being cute covers over the bitchy part imo. Might just put Makoto as Bi-sexual if you catch my drift.

Or I could stop being creepy. Yeah I'll consider it though, hoping not to get poor Makoto killed ;-;

Being cute covers over the bitchy part imo. Might just put Makoto as Bi-sexual if you catch my drift.

Or I could stop being creepy. Yeah I'll consider it though, hoping not to get poor Makoto killed ;-;
His future boifriend is a bad case of yandere

Don't get mako-chan killed pls

So, who wants to be best friends with Makoto?

Please.

This is how you make friends right?

Makoto and Akiko should be best friends. I imagine them having sleepovers with Akiko putting on makeup and curlers on Makoto xD

• Love
Reactions: Twisted
Status
Not open for further replies.