• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eeeeh, I don't like it. Everything looks so small and cluttered. Looks like everything is being squished.

That's what we say any time there's an update. I remember the one we reverted back. I kinda liked the overview tabs and such actually...

No I actually really enjoyed our previous update. Everything was neat and orderly. It looked great. Why change something that doesn't need to be fixed. I agree that the over head tabs is nice, but that doesn't mean we have to condense the entire site. x.x

Relationship stuff!!

Okay, first is Masaru by (-Vesper-). I have no idea how they can be friends but! That doesn't mean they can't be! Maybe Akiko finds him fascinating especially with how he changes from himself to Prince Ruza? Ugh.. I don't know. But I imagine Akiko forcing Masaru to eat a banana xD

Next is Akihiko by (MiNaGi). I freaking adore Akihiko! I feel like him and Akiko should either be frenemies since they are both rich and likes attention. I imagine them being bratty towards each other and just arguing about who had most of Aria's attention. I mean, Aria is very important to Akiko so she'll be mad if someone stole her attention from her xD I also imagine them acting like the best of friends when Aria's around then bickers when she's not xD

Hachirou by (Kitsune). As discussed before. Akiko is wary of him. She just doesn't buy the whole "cute, sweet and innocent" personality. She felt like he has an ulterior motive behind all his good acts thus resulting for Akiko to be very protective of Aria. Soooo acquaintances? Maybe one day she'll hire a private investigator and Akiko will find Hachirou's room filled with stolen pictures of Aria? Who knows xD

Finally, Yuuta by (Reanimator Bob). They should definitely be friends. Maybe they met at the cafe at the amusement park? I imagine Yuuta asking Akiko for free food or something. I also imagine him smooching money xD

Oh and is it okay if Akiko knows the guys like Aria? I thought it will be fun to tease Aria as well as the boys. Maybe she'll tease the boys about Aria. Something like "If you think you'll see Aria in her underwear then think again! I am not letting you see the picture I took last night while we were having a sleepover and she's freshly out of the shower. Nope. Nu uh. You guys shall suffer. *insert hime laugh*" xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Kitsune
Relationship stuff!!

Okay, first is Masaru by (-Vesper-). I have no idea how they can be friends but! That doesn't mean they can't be! Maybe Akiko finds him fascinating especially with how he changes from himself to Prince Ruza? Ugh.. I don't know. But I imagine Akiko forcing Masaru to eat a banana xD

Next is Akihito by (MiNaGi). I freaking adore Akihito! I feel like him and Akiko should either be frenemies since they are both rich and likes attention. I imagine them being bratty towards each other and just arguing about who had most of Aria's attention. I mean, Aria is very important to Akiko so she'll be mad if someone stole her attention from her xD I also imagine them acting like the best of friends when Aria's around then bickers when she's not xD

Hachirou by (Kitsune). As discussed before. Akiko is wary of him. She just doesn't buy the whole "cute, sweet and innocent" personality. She felt like he has an ulterior motive behind all his good acts thus resulting for Akiko to be very protective of Aria. Soooo acquaintances? Maybe one day she'll hire a private investigator and Akiko will find Hachirou's room filled with stolen pictures of Aria? Who knows xD

Finally, Yuuta by (Reanimator Bob). They should definitely be friends. Maybe they met at the cafe at the amusement park? I imagine Yuuta asking Akiko for free food or something. I also imagine him smooching money xD

Oh and is it okay if Akiko knows the guys like Aria? I thought it will be fun to tease Aria as well as the boys. Maybe she'll tease the boys about Aria. Something like "If you think you'll see Aria in her underwear then think again! I am not letting you see the picture I took last night while we were having a sleepover and she's freshly out of the shower. Nope. Nu uh. You guys shall suffer. *insert hime laugh*" xD
"Oooo ho ho ho ho!" *whilst covering mouth with the back of hand*

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
Relationship stuff!!
Next is Akihito by (MiNaGi). I freaking adore Akihito! I feel like him and Akiko should either be frenemies since they are both rich and likes attention. I imagine them being bratty towards each other and just arguing about who had most of Aria's attention. I mean, Aria is very important to Akiko so she'll be mad if someone stole her attention from her xD I also imagine them acting like the best of friends when Aria's around then bickers when she's not xD
"Oh, we're not on bad terms at all, Aria!" *fake smiles* (Also it's Akihiko xD But it's fine man)

Yeah, I think acquaintances would work. And I'd love that XD I'm going to be honest: Hachirou does have a shrine dedicated to Aria o3o

"Oh, we're not on bad terms at all, Aria!" *fake smiles* (Also it's Akihiko xD But it's fine man)

Sorry bout the name xD but yeah.. I imagine them going on and on about Aria. Akiko will causally walks to Akihiko and be like "Aria only gets to spend time with you at school and at work but she gets to spend time with me even at night..sometimes. And we sleep on the same bed! And we cuddle! Did she ever do that to you? Huh? Huh? HUH? No? Too bad~ *hime laugh*"

Yeah, I think acquaintances would work. And I'd love that XD I'm going to be honest: Hachirou does have a shrine dedicated to Aria o3o
This reminds me of yandere simulator. Does he change his pantsu as well so Aria will notice him? Hahaha xD

Sorry bout the name xD but yeah.. I imagine them going on and on about Aria. Akiko will causally walks to Akihiko and be like "Aria only gets to spend time with you at school and at work but she gets to spend time with me even at night..sometimes. And we sleep on the same bed! And we cuddle! Did she ever do that to you? Huh? Huh? HUH? No? Too bad~ *hime laugh*"
Akihiko is going to be really embarrassed, he's so innocent xD

• Love
Yuuta and Akiko being friends would be great. Makoto could be deathly confused as to why he's so lazy and end up like-hating him.

"How can you be friends with... Him?!"

This just popped into my head, but:

@DANAsaur Would it be cool for Hachi and Haruka (who I will create a CS for) to be in the same apartment as Akiko?

@DANAsaur Would it be cool for Hachi and Haruka (who I will create a CS for) to be in the same apartment as Akiko?

Same question, because it's a higher end apartment.

But I'm thinking about making him live separate from her. I dunno for now.

Yuuta and Akiko being friends would be great. Makoto could be deathly confused as to why he's so lazy and end up like-hating him.

"How can you be friends with... Him?!"

Akiko will only reply with "To be quite honest.. I don't know. But hush! You're still my best buddy! Besides, Yuuta is more like a pet *hime laugh*"

Oh, and Makoto should be in the same apartment with Akiko as well. They're best buddies! Better yet, instead of having a butler, how about Makoto was the one cleaning up her mess? Haha just throwing out ideas xD

Sure! It would be fun. I imagine Akiko giving Hachi a death glare every morning xD

I will add all of this in his CS tomorrow. And update things as promised.

I'll be more motivated >_>

Akiko will only reply with "To be quite honest.. I don't know. But hush! You're still my best buddy! Besides, Yuuta is more like a pet *hime laugh*"

Oh, and Makoto should be in the same apartment with Akiko as well. They're best buddies! Better yet, instead of having a butler, how about Makoto was the one cleaning up her mess? Haha just throwing out ideas xD

Maybe not so much living together, as they could live next to eachother?

Maybe not so much living together, as they could live next to eachother?
That's cool. Maybe Akiko will sneak in to his room using the balcony or something. Snoop around to mess with his music sheets and stuff xD

I will add all of this in his CS tomorrow. And update things as promised.

I'll be more motivated >_>
And just to be clear.. Akiko, Hachi and Haruka will be living in the same building right? Not in the same apartment or in the same room.. Right? XD

Reactions: Twisted
Well Yuuta and Aria are currently in the same building. If you guys want to, we could make it all one building, and I'd propably be more willing to make a landlady. Hope you guusy like them older. in their early 30's that is

• Thank You
And just to be clear.. Akiko, Hachi and Haruka will be living in the same building right? Not in the same apartment or in the same room.. Right? XD
Yeah, it's the same building. XD

So, are we making everyone live in the same building, or is this group separate from Aria and Yuuta?

Status
Not open for further replies.