Which faction do you think you'll join later in the RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would he be able to go into the fog without a gas mask? :o
I do also want to add that it was said there was no Vegetation around. Everything that is Organic is missing, so I can guess that even if you would have a plant-mutagen, you'd still get decomposer/destroyed. So yes, It is safe to say anything ALIVE will die by inhaling this.

If anyone wants to do a collab post with Box - let me know ^_^

I am also/always open for a collab. I figure that Aleksa could work with someone/some people in the infantry to get the turrets up and running. Kill two birds with one stone. Though I do not advocate killing birds... so maybe... iunno... what else do you throw stones at? Spiders? Godzilla? Aliens? People in the stocks?

Also, I don't think I was ever invited to that skype group. Or if i was, my skype decided it was in my best interest not to be in there and so hid it from me deep within the bowels of technology (i.e. I'm a dumb and I can't find it.)

Also, I don't think I was ever invited to that skype group. Or if i was, my skype decided it was in my best interest not to be in there and so hid it from me deep within the bowels of technology (i.e. I'm a dumb and I can't find it.)
Join conversation <- Use this link.

EDIT

Also, yes, I'm Brovo. I'm just doing a stupid forum joke.

I am also/always open for a collab. I figure that Aleksa could work with someone/some people in the infantry to get the turrets up and running. Kill two birds with one stone. Though I do not advocate killing birds... so maybe... iunno... what else do you throw stones at? Spiders? Godzilla? Aliens? People in the stocks?

I re-invited you! I'm on mobile skype so we'll have to see how that goes xD

Willow we should collab!

• Love
Reactions: Absyinthe_Artica
I'm planning on going to the western buildings, so if anyone wants to drag Ozzy along as a partner/squadmate/fire support/cannon fodder, that'd be cool.

Alright, so @Rain of the Night and @Tyrannosaurus Rekt have talked about getting to work on making the turrets work by themselves. We were wondering if anyone was going to jump on that (To let us know).

Also @Brovo , we were wondering if we made the turrets automated and fixed the basic problems, what degree of angle they could fire for (360? 180? 90?).

Alright, so @Rain of the Night and @Tyrannosaurus Rekt have talked about getting to work on making the turrets work by themselves. We were wondering if anyone was going to jump on that (To let us know).

Also @Brovo , we were wondering if we made the turrets automated and fixed the basic problems, what degree of angle they could fire for (360? 180? 90?).
I was planning on making one of the turrets automatic. Although @Brovo would that let them turn on their own, or would two people still have to make the turret turn around?

I was planning on making one of the turrets automatic. Although @Brovo would that let them turn on their own, or would two people still have to make the turret turn around?
Two people would still have to turn it. It's a physical emplacement that only has a 90 degree turning radius.

@Maxim I've talked with Rekt and she'll let You and I do the work on the turrets. Think we should have them both facing the same direction or have them angled to cover about 170 degrees east to west?

@Maxim I've talked with Rekt and she'll let You and I do the work on the turrets. Think we should have them both facing the same direction or have them angled to cover about 170 degrees east to west?
Spreading them to 170 degrees should be fine. I don't think anything will need overlap between the turrets. Surely nothing will need that much firepower to take down.

Famous Last Words

EDIT: I'll try posting tomorrow sometime.

Surely nothing will need that much firepower to take down.
tumblr_m6i8gcyLgb1qcwoano1_500.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Pahn
@Grothnor , @WhisperingWillows , and @Red Velvet

I mentioned your characters in my post, since all of you seemed interested in going West and/or with Box.

Let me know if you want to do a collab post :)

Last edited:
The inevitable confusion thickens.

Edit: I see four options.

1 - Vanilla: We follow our current course. All six of us end up in the west mansion with a confusing floor layout and plan.
2 - Collab Shuffle: The Collab switches to the east mansion, joining Bob and Wrex, leaving us with six people on THAT side and a confused plan.
3 - Duo Shuffle: The two posts from today switch to the east mansion, resulting in four to each side.
4 - Salt the Earth: We scrap the Collab altogether, starting from scratch with individual posts. Four to a side, little to no confusion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.