Which faction do you think you'll join later in the RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. So. Our power finally came back on after 24 hours of being off. Yay. 80-something degree hot box of a house. Yaaaay~

Anyway, I plan on trying to get a post up tonight, because I'll busy this weekend. Just a forewarning, I know nothing of tanks. I just scanned some articles and schematics, and recently watched Fury, when I created Ole Scarlet. So, vague-hand-wavey-tank-things-ahoy. Sorry, to anyone that is very knowledgeable about them and will get offended at my use of tank bits. Though I promise not to say "tank bits."

Also, if anyone ever wants to chat. Here's my skype:

letsgettyrannosaurusrekt

Wow. Very original. I know.

Ugh. So. Our power finally came back on after 24 hours of being off. Yay. 80-something degree hot box of a house. Yaaaay~

Anyway, I plan on trying to get a post up tonight, because I'll busy this weekend. Just a forewarning, I know nothing of tanks. I just scanned some articles and schematics, and recently watched Fury, when I created Ole Scarlet. So, vague-hand-wavey-tank-things-ahoy. Sorry, to anyone that is very knowledgeable about them and will get offended at my use of tank bits. Though I promise not to say "tank bits."

Also, if anyone ever wants to chat. Here's my skype:

letsgettyrannosaurusrekt

Wow. Very original. I know.
Sorry to hear about the power, omg D:

Also that skype name is amazing

That is all.

Excited to see if Dimas gets approved!

skype username is herzinth and screenname is Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way

Hmmm... Guess I could do that.

Skype Username: devilsnevercry912
Under: Rain of the Night

I see how it is :unicorn:

My skype is daphh08 , there's only one to my knowledge, on-screen name is Daphh

Skype should be grothnor. I don't really know how it works considering it's been years since I used it last.

Skype is alice.in.wine feel free to add me!

I HAS ADDED EVERYONE almost

edit;;
Made a skype group, let me know if you want to join without having to add me or something ^_^ it is @Brovo approved!

Last edited:
Sorry about doublepost!

I found this video about what happens when a helicopter's motors stop working mid-air... Thought it might be interesting for those who play helicopters in this RP! :)

• Useful
Reactions: Grothnor
@HerziQuerzi @Maxim @WhisperingWillows added to the active character list. (Approved characters.) Maxim & Whisperingwillows can feel free to post in TLB's IC either this round, or wait until after my GM post tomorrow. Choice is theirs. :ferret:

Thank you so much :D I will post after your GM post.

Alright.

IC TIPS
  • The area's description is intentionally left a little vague: Instead of drawing you a map (because I'm not good enough to draw detailed maps like that) I'm hanging back to an old writer's trick of letting all of you fill in the blanks. You know what the general area is like (upper class but broken down residential, think small mansions and the like), and from there, you can describe what your character takes. You can describe the walls, their state, add furniture, go onto another floor of a building, et cetera. Basically: I'm entrusting all of you with the ability to work off of obscure details to create more specific ones as necessary, whatever you need. Though you may find it helpful for your own compass to stay in the two buildings on each side of the street. These are upper class complexes so they have large yards, and plentiful spacing between each structure.
  • You have one round to prepare: This is a tutorial mission of sorts. New functions will be introduced over time so you can get a grasp of things, one at a time, until the world is fully opened up to you. Until then, don't be surprised if you feel a bit constrained and guided--this is me ensuring I don't overwhelm y'all. I need to show this world piece by piece to all of you rather than assume you'll know everything in my head instantly. :ferret:
  • If you have any questions, ask me!: Seriously, do that.
  • Minimum posting length is only one paragraph! So if you can't come up with a lot of content, that's okay.
  • If you need to write a collaborative post, do that: Seriously, it works wonders. Just let me know here in the OOC if you are doing one.
Additional information...
  • For those with some type of motion tracker or radar: You'll see the same blips that Jenive is seeing. They appear and disappear at random, every few seconds around you.
  • For those with five or more mutations: You'll feel a certain, uneasy connection with the fog itself. It means nothing to you at present, but unlike the others who can't describe its presence as anything other than alien, you can describe it as a warm sensation.
  • Infantry: You'll be able to see that the turrets are damaged, but not broken. You'll need two people to turn them in the right direction, but after that, you can bring the 50 calibre guns to bear on anything that moves within a 90 degree angle. (So basically, you can face it north, east, south, or west, and have complete coverage of any of those directions.)
  • For those with five or more points in the pilot skills: You'll be able to discern that the turrets must have some rudimentary form of AI. You could use drones, or get out and modify it yourself, to be an automated weapon, so that none of the infantry have to use it.
Best of luck, folks. :ferret:

Hmm, excellent IC post by the way. Dimas isn't exactly a soldier, so what would you suggest him entering the scene for? :o

Hmm, excellent IC post by the way. Dimas isn't exactly a soldier, so what would you suggest him entering the scene for? :o
Follow someone else's lead and stay alive. This entire mission is "destroy the last raider outpost." So... If he's got no experience, he may want to follow someone else who does. Like Bob, or Morai. :ferret:

Bob will do his best to keep the newbies alive, but he can't make any promises. There ain't no helping fools who can't look after themselves. :P

Would he be able to go into the fog without a gas mask? :o

@WhisperingWillows My darling it has been explained in the IC that it is dangerous to go into the fog. Without the mask your character is likely to die. The answer is yes, if you want to die a frightful and painful death you can, the point is to survive for as long as we can though.

I'd recommend getting at least a semi-soldier like head on. As Brovo said find a rock and stick to it if you're a super-powered civilian; we're going against a gang of hit men. I mean a civilian mindset may well get you killed as well =]

Think about the environment, death is a casual thing and happens often and is likely to happen to all of us. *Points at Brovo's guide to staying alive*

I'm putting my money on Bob The Builder and Colt Box Copter.

I concur. Thank you for the advise, Dimas will now make his grand entrance~

I'm putting my money on Bob The Builder and Colt Box Copter.
Box has military experience but this is her first mission against Raiders =V

Status
Not open for further replies.