Which faction do you think you'll join later in the RP?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies for the mess, I should have taken better care to inform everyone, and not just those in the Skype chat. Hopefully we can learn from this, though—teamwork is just as crucial OOC as IC!

2 - Collab Shuffle: The Collab switches to the east mansion, joining Bob and Wrex, leaving us with six people on THAT side and a confused plan.
I think this might be the easiest solution, personally.

The layout of the building described in @Jorick's post matches quite closely what we were already working with. While Dimas, Bob, and Dennis are all already confirmed to go East, of our four, two were planning on moving into the yard to guard the turret/road anyways, leaving a total of five people actually in the building itself. Shlan and Ozy were planning on being on the second floor, I think, and assuming Dennis and Dimas follow through with sticking to Bob, they were planning on holding the bottom floor.

If I'm not mistaken, we have a total of fourteen non-pilots, so we still wouldn't be grossly unbalanced.

That being said, I'm open to anything.
I'm starting to worry I might be trying too hard to take the lead—please shut me up if I start to be overbearing.

It may be worth having a discussion about all of our characters and how they will work in relation to one another. There will be a plethora of different missions so we as players should come up with a game plan, especially when splitting off into groups like this.

Reason being: What do we wish to achieve?

- List of Heavy Artillery Characters
- List of Characters that fit into the classic MMORPG 'Tank' Role
- Characters that Fit the Support Role
- Characters that fit in the More Dexterous Speed Roles
- Characters who are more Dangerous Close Range
- Characters who are more Dangerous at a Distant

And how our weaknesses can be covered by one another.

An example: The Character Box Colt helps covers Convicts weakness because a) upon knowing how to make them will probably be able to learn how to make her medicine b) Is strong enough to carry a heavy-ass convict out of a shitty situation and get her back to health after Convict has taken a hit.

Reason: Convict is built to take bullet wounds but still needs to get healed and has a mental condition.

And everyone if you intend to have a collab involving a squad of people keep us all in the loop. There is no I in team ^^

Reactions: Pahndemic
I definitely agree that we should discuss more about our character's plans.

So I'm just trying to wrap my head around this.

Who's going where? We've got two collabs going west, but one of those is going East. and...

Basically, which side wants someone with reasonable accuracy and stealthy capabilities. I remember Jorick's character asking for good Shooters, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm just trying to rap my head around this.

Who's going where? We've got two collabs going west, but one of those is going East. and...

Basically, which side wants someone with reasonable accuracy and stealthy capabilities. I remember Jorick's character asking for good Shooters, right?
More so anyone who's not incompetent with a gun than pro marksmanship skills. He just didn't really want the people he sees as civilian nerds who shouldn't be there to come and mess things up on his end. :P

More so anyone who's not incompetent with a gun than pro marksmanship skills. He just didn't really want the people he sees as civilian nerds who shouldn't be there to come and mess things up on his end. :P
Good enough! I'll make a post based around that...at some point. Soon-ish.

So I'm just trying to rap my head around this.
I had some stuff typed out here, but Jorick already explained it or whatever.
Instead, I'll focus on the more important thing, which is:

The distinct lack of sick beats and dope rhymes in that post troubles me.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Oh god, how did I make such a blunder?

Now I need to drop a doubly dope beat.

Alright, GM post up.

For those wondering: The situation has escalated and you are allowed to make any choice you wish here. The group can split up, and later on, it may outright be inevitable, but remember my previous advice: Do not go anywhere alone and expect to live very long in this world.

Also, for future notice, please mention if you are doing a collaborative post in the OOC when you start it, so that everyone else can know what is going on. Thank you. :ferret:

Next IC post will be in a week-ish. So, around the 19th. Maybe the 18th, maybe the 20th, we'll see how fast people post.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask as always.

Does anyone in the Center area (near Carolyn) want to make a collab post? I'd be up for that.

If anyone who went into the eastern building wants to do a collab with Bob, lemme know. I'll wait until Monday to go for a solo post if I've got no takers.

If anyone who went into the eastern building wants to do a collab with Bob, lemme know. I'll wait until Monday to go for a solo post if I've got no takers.
I'd be down for something, babe. Give me a message later today, and we can start something.

I don't mind a little bit one on one... on one? If ya know what I mean. By which I mean collab.

Me and @HerziQuerzi are working on a collab, and our intention is to turn the turrets.

I'll be having Gabriel jump into Aleska's ( @Tyrannosaurus Rekt ) tank and help her with whatever she needs. Don't count on his helicopter unless they need to get out.

I will write up my post, but leave the end open for you @Rain of the Night

I should get things resolved tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted a collab post with Brovo and Red Velvet!

• Thank You
Reactions: Brovo
@Brovo, I've just noticed that in your last GM post—and later, in your collab—that you've started to refer to the western building as being eastern. (You also referred to the eastern one as eastern in your GM post.) I just thought to point it out, because it might help to alleviate any confusion you may have when interpreting other posts later, for which the directions get a little jumbled.

@Brovo, I've just noticed that in your last GM post—and later, in your collab—that you've started to refer to the western building as being eastern. (You also referred to the eastern one as eastern in your GM post.) I just thought to point it out, because it might help to alleviate any confusion you may have when interpreting other posts later, for which the directions get a little jumbled.
Oh welp that's my bad, I'll go fix it. For some reason I just KEEP thinking we're in the Eastern building >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.