• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live, brain, live!

@Squee - Imma post in our rp tonight :3 been helping parents out all weekend huzzah lol. They're moving too.

Sounds "fun".

I've been dealing with a pest problem :x

Yeah o.o my life's turned into packing and moving lol.

What kinda pests? O.o

The hard to get rid of kind!

O.o oh dear, not roaches I hope :o!

Noooo, not that hard...

Oh good lol. I lived in a really hot country and those things are hella hard to get rid of x.x

I am sleeping by a few dead roaches right now. Once you get used to it it's okay.

There's really no shame in having any form of pests. the shame comes from knowing you have it and doing nothing about it.

Well I can't do anything about it, no money no resources no anything. I asked my family about it and they told me to endure it because no one has time for roaches.

Well, that's different then...

At least I can wack them and then bury their tiny little corpses in the yard.

I'm going to be gone for the weekend, when I get back I'm going to get this train moving again. Has been a while since there was a post.

Reactions: Greenie
o-o Why didn't I get any alerts?? GAAAAH DARN YOU IWAKU! *shakes fist*

*throws a creeper into thread* KABOOM!

*puts on blast protection X enchanted diamond gear and catch creeper*

I...don't know what to do...I don't know how to move the plot anymore, not enough RP experiance (T ^ T)

@Greenie @Cresion Breezes @Zarrock @Ayla @Naberius @girlabot
The monster attack is in progress but the plot is not, if we like, we have 2 options.
1) I can force the alpha through the wall now, forcing everyone to react accordingly or
2) We can just time skip

I don't really like option 2 but you're all in the story with me so let me know what you want to do! If you have an idea for a third option do tell me and maybe we could do that instead. I know some of us don't have much to react to right now, I intend on fixing this.

@Victor Markov @Kiddo
Haven't heard from you two in a while, everything still good with this RP and you two?

Hm... I don't like the idea of TSing so fast... it would just seem really incomplete. I'd go for #1.

All good with me. Have had a killer couple of weeks at work, and am still working through catching up on reading :(

Status
Not open for further replies.