• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winter is horrible here D: so dry, staticy, and the cold air gets into your lungs... blah I remember it was so hard to breathe.

I dunno, I often wish I were someplace drier. It's either blisteringly hot and 80% humidity, or it's snowing. We had no spring this year TT^TT

In other news, yay time to draw!

yan_rp_character_by_amadeustudios-d94qauh.png

Wow that's an awesome drawing!!!

As for dry place... I'm so used to humidity.. helps with no static. Hair become a frizzy poof though. ekh.

If I'm in a dry place during winter my lips and gums and skin start to crack and bleed...I hate it.

Well damn...What I used to do in that case is put a pot of warm water on the heater, keeping the place warm and putting plenty of water in the air. Just don't use a pot you want to re-use because the limescale will build up.

My lips are still bleeding as I type (I think I should do something about that), so even beside a lake I'm like this.

That's why I eventually bought a humidifier o.o

Weapon
Possesses a pair of steel knuckles. They cover the flat area from her first knuckle to the second, with ridges to simulate the structure of the hand. For comfort when punching things, she's put a small layer of cloth between her fingers and the hard, metal surfaces. These are highly ornamented, as they are more of a formal weapon than one meant for real combat.

Also, she has a pair of steel toe caps, that snap onto the outside of her shoe to give her a more effective kick. The edge is a bit sharp, though not to the point of cutting things, merely due to somewhat cheap construction and a conveniently-placed seam. From the same set as the steel knuckles, these share the same ornamentation.
Much better. perfect.
Zora is a general wielder of the elements, able to command fire, electricity, ice, wind, and earth with incantations. Her skill level is above average for an elf; normally one would specialize in one area, or broaden themselves and gain a lesser understanding of two or three. Zora has that lesser understanding for each of the elements. She can throw fireballs, spheres of bouncing lightning, shards of ice, cutting wind blades, and small boulders (Zora enjoys throwing magic, it's kind of her thing). She can create controlled fire for light, small electrical shocks to stun others, ice to combat swelling, swells of wind to knock things away, and small walls of earth behind which to hide. But, as she has not focused on one or two areas, she has not reached the level by which she can cast quickly, without words. She still must go through the motions of entreating the elements quietly before she can command them.
While the power end is a small amount more than I expected, this is wonderfully balanced.

Your character is accepted and posted on page 1.

Sweetness! Am I waiting on anything (other than catching up on reading the IC) to get my character in thread?

You don't need to read it all if you don't want to, all you need to know if you want to come in right now is that there is a monster attack signaled by a horn and most people are taking shelter while combat-ready folks take up arms. The wall has not yet been breached but it will be.

Hey everyone. I'm going on a trip at the end of August so I won't be active then, that's in two weeks but just a heads up :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee
People need to post o.o

I (finally) have time to write posts but there is nothing to write about......So I just burn all my time drawing everyday. Going to draw a picture for my character (that I WILL use someday).

I'm waiting for a monster, else the greater part of my post will consist of fluff.

I will post x.x Sorry, things are just so hectic and everyone's always fighting and arguing around me x.x it's so hard to concentrate!

If it has nothing to do with you then you can ignore them, my family fights with eachother all the time, I just ignore them so it doesn't bother me that much. If you can't then maybe you could get out of the house and stay away until things settle down.

It gets to me though x.x I don't have a thick skin and I have a heart as soft as putty *sigh* Blah, sometimes I could move to the other side of the world again.

Anyway, I'll do my best to get a post up tonight. Wish me luck.

Good luck.

My family's been like that far as I can remember, so I kind of got used to it. Once I was seven my mom threw a glass cup at the wall, so I took a donut and my Gameboy and sat on the front porch for three hours. I'm totally heartless when it come to these type of things.

Ooooooof, just finished up a 17-hour work day, so please don't mind if I take a while to pull myself back together >.<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Squee
Status
Not open for further replies.