Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I posted :) hope it's adequate enough.

Reactions: Squee
Nice post :3
I been on fan art spree so sorry I didn't reply earlier :P.

Thanks both of you :3 lol I wrote it while still waking up yesterday (no coffee in system yet).

I've been checking out your art hehe on DA :3 I have two pics I want to make but no time 3:

You been stalking me !? (lol just kidding, feel free to check my DA :P)
I'm going to go on a trip in two weeks so I don't have much to do right now, so I get to make one or two pics a day.

Uwaaah don't say it like that XDD you know how SOME PEOPLE take it!

Okeedokee! I... might be going, or not o.o all depends on my Mister's potential school/work etc.

I'm just going on a cruise since it's summer and stuff, my mom was so mad at me because there was a formal wear requirement and I used the money she gave me on a tuxedo instead of a dress :P

Lol that's kind of... hilarious XDD I'm guessing either you were rebellious or like 'male' clothing better hehe.

I did because I am awesome :P. I have shorter hair so people mistaken me as a guy before,and I think that's awesome (for some reason).

Traveling Espers

There exist small tribes of Espers that roam the wilderness of the world. These Espers are not threatened by the monsters that would threaten most other beings due to their lack of flesh, the monsters gain no sustenance from the Espers. Many of these tribes wander along other settlements of the world and assist in any way they can, sometimes even crafting Espers to stand with the settlement (Much like Var Atr was). Because of their normally peaceful lifestyles they tend to live much longer as they avoid conflict, most die due to rust or rot. A tribe of Espers is a great omen to any settlements.

Reactions: girlabot
Back from vacation! Which I now realize that I forgot to tell you guys that I was going on! My bad. Anyway, I will have a post up tomorrow!

Hi *waves*

Just played some Terraria o.o interesting game lol

My online friend just gifted it to me x3 Hmm it's definitely going to take some getting used to lol xD I'm so use to Minecraft.

I only played it for a little bit, but it does seem like a big shift to go from playing minecraft to playing Terraria.

Yeppers it definitely is O.O But my friends have decided to go toward Terraria ^_^' and I refuse to be left behind! Rawr!

Yeah totally mature I am XD

Back from vacation! Which I now realize that I forgot to tell you guys that I was going on! My bad. Anyway, I will have a post up tomorrow!
You told me o.o

Soooooooooooooooooooooo everything good for everyone? o.o

Hmm depends lol. But mostly yes.

I'm fine, brain's kind of dead though.

Status
Not open for further replies.