• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I said the alpha would breach on Monday, and Monday is about to end in 45 minutes so I guess if ya'll don't mind waiting another 12 hours xD Turned out to have a busier day than anticipated.

@Victor Markov I can't seem to find the completed character o.o

Reactions: Greenie
Weapon(s): Sorin is the weapon

Magic: transforming into multiple weapons.
I need details to what those weapons are. Length, width, hardedge or soft, curved or straight, are the handles also made of the metal that is his body? Etc. If you need to make a longer list you can keep it brief, and you don't need to describe every weapon, just the usuals.

Sorin was created by an unknown esper and given the duty of a weapon for a dragoon over one hundred years ago. For some reason, Sorin chose Victor's family and was passed down from one generation to the next. From father to son. But never seen by the next generation in his armored form. He chose a pitch black claymore as his weapon form until he was forcefully separated from the dragoon during the monster attack on Smith's row.
Let's stay away from the word Unknown and let's claim he was crafted by Nomadic Espers. I so dislike unknowns. I'm also not sure what "the" monster attack is. If this is an event you crafted that's fine as well, I just want to know when and what happened as this would impact the overall history of the city.
Sorin was left on the street where Victor was turned into, for all intents and purposes, a dragoon-cicle. Separated for a second time from the dragoon, Sorin scoured the city for his partner for two long years. During that time he ran into the stranger seeking to give away a strange diamond to seemingly random people. After the cloaked stranger vanished, much to the esper's annoyance and bewilderment, Sorin resumed the hunt for Victor.
2 years through a population of 3200 is a long time. If we assume all the races are equally populated (Absurd to assume but it would be semi-close to even) that means there are roughly 640 of every race including dragoons. Searching 2 years for a particular dragoon that would probably follow the racial behaviors of other dragoons, he'd be a worker, it seems to me like 2 years is very long to look for one young dragoon of 640. If it were to take 2 years there would have had to be something else going on.

@girlabot I hope you don't mind me just thrusting this onto you, but I want you to take charge of whatever action may come towards Svana and Var.

I'm gonna finally arrive at my new place tonight :D left at.. like 8 in the morning o.o now it's almost 5 pm o.o

Thanku :3 i'm just making sure my mister doesn't fall asleep at the wheel xD it kinda sucks that our car has only a cassette player and the radio station play like 99 percent country lol

Victor was imprisoned for two years. As for the monster attack, it's an event I made. And Victor was in prison for a couple years. Sorin didn't know where to look and kept checking and double checking everywhere. I'll add the weapon list soon.

Reactions: Zarrock
Thanku :3 i'm just making sure my mister doesn't fall asleep at the wheel xD it kinda sucks that our car has only a cassette player and the radio station play like 99 percent country lol
You know, there's adapters that can make your phone play through the cassette player! My dad has one for his truck since it only has a cassette player!

Victor was imprisoned for two years. As for the monster attack, it's an event I made. And Victor was in prison for a couple years. Sorin didn't know where to look and kept checking and double checking everywhere.
That's right, I forgot about that one....and alrighty!

You know, there's adapters that can make your phone play through the cassette player! My dad has one for his truck since it only has a cassette player!
Yeppers, I gotta get one of those! We're prob not going to keep this car long, but in the long run, i'm thinking best to get one!

I am still alive. Just bad internet.

@Victor Markov Sorry it took me so long, the character is accepted.

@Squee, it's cool. What all did I miss in the ic?

Alpha of the pack of monsters assulting the city has broken down the wall, monsters (link to the monsters on post 2) are flooding the city.

I think I'm gonna wait for some other posts before posting anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.