• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like I'm one of the lucky few who didn't need to study for any tests. Passed each one without doing any studying.

I study, since I'm expected to get 97% plus on every test except English. Also make it 100 on math. :P
Did okay in middle school, high school not sure though.

Also didn't show my work for my math classes even though I knew the answers to each question. My teacher kept giving me 50% of the credit because of that. >.<

Yeah I know that some people have that problem. The key is to pretend that the person who's going to read your answer is stupid.

I usually struggled with maths and some parts of science. English was my best subject :3

I was always better at math...English is my second language, and I never did any ESL classes, sort of struggling with it.

And I just finished a drawing, then I realized the sketch and the outlines were on the same layer. *Enter swear word of your liking here* I made this mistake like...twice already.

Never thought of that. Lol. I'll try that out if I go to college.

And I just finished a drawing, then I realized the sketch and the outlines were on the same layer. *Enter swear word of your liking here* I made this mistake like...twice already.
That's no problem! Just a good excuse to make more-refined outlines! :D

Wait wait... is that why you posted with sketches on and said that everyone can take it or leave it? Hahaha

I like sketches tbh. for someone who's not a good drawer like moi o.o it's nice for someone who wants to see what goes where XD

Soooo tonight I can stay up lateish :D So definitely a post from me tonight or tomorrow :3

Yeah. I wasn't in the mood to redo it.

Never thought of that. Lol. I'll try that out if I go to college.
You might not want to take advice from a middle schooler, I'm not the smartest person out there.

Morning, another quiet weekend.

I have had a very busy day x.x

I finally have a chance to sit down and draw! SO HAPPY!

Release time in game studios is killer, fellas. Not that I'm saying to get a job in vidja games: it's hecka cool. But still, release is bad >.<

Major headache x.x not even home either T.T

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Just got home from math class.

Get...the functions...away from me!

Reactions: girlabot
Oh no :0 feel better! Do you get headaches often?
Not usually... just when I'm stressed or get angry/upset. though today was probably from the heat :/

The heat is the worst, that's why I love living beside the lake.

I'm used to living by water for years... now it's all prairies though x.x dry dry dry

I use to be in the prairies, winter was worst though. Dry, cold snow on your face.

Status
Not open for further replies.