• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
It gets addicting once you reach a certain point. I'm on the fifth page now, and it's half finished.

The table flip is the best. Clearly.

I like the dancing peeps xD

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻ Looking for this?

(╯' - ')╯︵ ┻━┻ I flip a table
(゚Д゚≡゚Д゚)? Huh!? What just happened!?
( ゚Д゚)σ WAT! What did you just do!?
Σヽ(゚Д ゚; )ノ No I didn't do anything...
(o`・ω・)ノ(ノД`) You dare flip that table again...
(;д;) N-no I won't flip tables anymore.

Yeah, I just had to do this, come at me.

Haha that's funny :p imma save it.

Stuffed o.o just finished supper. Itis!

Hey, I hate to be a nag, but I just wanted to send a friendly reminder to @Ayla that I did respond! And I haven't heard from you since then, so I wanted to make sure you knew for the next chance you have to post! And I realize that I made you wait 3 weeks for a response, which I apologize for, but I just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't know, that I DID respond!

Monster attack post tomorrow, if you have any unfinished business, finish it! Though I'm fairly certain we're all in the clear...

Cojack just needs some help getting out of the house, which I figured between that and the monster attack, he would do quite a bit of bonding with Kyo. But if there's no post of Kyo helping him out of the house, I'm going to have to have him either miraculously find his way out, or walls are going to have to come down.

Ash and Lensue are still in the house, about to go out... maybe they find him looking all confused?

I'm thinking a monster attack would cause a ruckus though, that might lead to a whole lot of noise, which would allow curiosity to usher them out :D

Oh and by the way, the monster attack will be signaled with a horn blowing to warn everyone and signal the guards.

Reactions: Greenie
If Cojack hears that horn blow, I can promise that there will be some wall smashing going on. So, for the sake of the building, if Ash or Lensue could help him out, that would be great! Unless no one really cares about the walls being smashed.

O.O I kinda wanna see wall smashing *teehees*

Will have a post up tomorrow, been busy with work :(

The manliest thing you will ever see.

And now I'm going to work on this post, since I'm a bit late already!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
The need to share this is over 9000 X'D

It has a sequel.

You are so very welcome.

Sunset Shimmer!!! XD *squees*

Status
Not open for further replies.