• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post tonight, I've already started one. Note it's probably going to be short so sorry about that guys ;o

Alrighty, posted :3

I officially hit the final day of busy month! But it looks like next month will be pretty packed too xD

Lol noice :P I can't wait til September!

My birthday is in september!

Nice :D not mine, but my Mister's :3

SOMETHING I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO MENTION BECAUSE I AM APPARENTLY A LEMON!

As the diamonds full potential is very unlikely to have been tapped by our protagonists yet you're all free to have these diamonds give a burst of power to your characters, everyones should be different. (When Var reaches his potential he'll be pretty badass to be honest, but in a total defensive kinda way, he won't be decimating any foes...)

Hey Lemon :P

Hmm that's kind of interesting :O Too bad I'm too lame to think of anything too cool ;w;

I could think of some pretty cool things to do with both characters of yours, that is, if you can't think of any.

Really?? O.O I would be glad to hear!

For Ashfa, as she gets closer and closer to reaching the diamonds potential, the cost of her life span to heal could get smaller and smaller. This is a more obvious one, but it does remove the reason that balancing factor is there at all, so what we do here is we add new stuff. If we keep on the healing aspect, it would be a nifty ability if she were able to spend more of her life to do something like, say, create a healing "bubble" of sorts. But that's still not all that interesting or new, so we could pull out a page from RPG land and say she could gain the ability to cast a protection on someone, not necesarily a barrier, but more like an "over heal" that would regenerate a finite and per-determined amount of injuries.

Kela can talk to animals, and at first, this doesn't seem like it could really go anywhere, but I see 2 possible routes. One could be that of shapeshifting, but doing that would be quite the process, this is a realism heavy story, but it would be possible. Alternatively, she could give her own body various features that animals already have. The eyesight of a hawk, hearing of a bat, the smell of a dog, the reflexes of a cat, the ability to see in the dark despite not being a kindred, etc. Not all at once, of course, but it wouldn't be ridiculous to say she could use the diamond to connect to animal spirits and do one of the two things mentioned.

Doing either of these things would make both of them ideal support characters for our front liners (Cojack, Belyavor, and Var).

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Ah those two ideas sound awesome to be honest :D The Kela one actually is kind of what my original version of her was attempting to do (before the rp ended anyways). It'll be pretty cool. I might take to shape shifting but if that was to happen it'd be like waaay in the future. I don't like to give too much power to my chars at once... they must earn it! :D

Ashfa's sounds good to me, Yeah, it reminds me a little of.. erm... Regen from Final Fantasy! Or was it something else? Either way the ideas are really good so thank you very much :D

Given more time I could think of more, it's hard to expand on a healers list of capabilities, especially in a world like this one, and yeah these were things that would have to happen progressively over time.

It genuinely made me laugh! Particularly when he realized his mistake :P

• Thank You
Reactions: Zarrock
Off to read it :3 Had to fill my tum first lol

That was fun, I kinda wish I could see an animation of him plowing through the neighbours ^_^;

I actually considered making one as I was writing it! And I probably would, but I have a TON of projects I'm working on already. But I'll probably end up making one!

Status
Not open for further replies.