• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Day off Tuesday!

Reactions: Greenie
*dusts off the business* Well, school's back in session, which means I'm back on a schedule! Which means I'll be a bit more reliable with posting and such! So, in celebration of a normal schedule, expect a post for Cojack tonight! And expect it to be LENGTHY!

Well, that's an impressively sized block of text, if I do say do myself. @Victor Markov you're free to respond! And @Ayla too! I say that here because Iwaku was being weird and wouldn't let me put the @ things at the end of that post. ANYWAY, enjoy everyone!

I wanna make a lengthy post! But not time 3: or material lol. I might just make a post with Meg anyway.

Ahhh Iwaku alerts, you never fail me. Anyways exams are on their way, and it's my first time taking them, so I dunno what would happen.

I was planning on posting tonight but I'm just not feeling it...

Gooooooooooooooood evening everyone! Except Greenie! Good morning Greenie! PX

Haha xD lol Good Morning @Zarrock :3 hope you're doing well!

Good, good, making breakfast :3

So iwaku closing open signups to the site as a whole...Well that sucks.

Yeah, it does. I can see their reasoning for it though. But at least we can still invite friends and stuff, so it's not like people are totally locked out!

Ah, I just don't think 2500 people is enough to cut it off, especially given that they claimed to have wanted enough GMs. If you filter out all of the fandom roleplays that (and I don't mean to offend when I say this) anyone can make and look at how many people make roleplays, which in my experience is about one in 5, means there's 500 people willing to make roleplays. Now filter out all the carbon copies of super heroes and school settings, which is again in my experience about 3/4, leaving only 1/4 you're left with 125 interesting roleplays with genuine original thought. We have 10 sections, so if we were to assume each was used equally, which they aren't, you're looking at an average of 13 good roleplays with GMs and players dedicated to seeing it through to the end per section. Consider one of those sections is "fantasy" which can mean anything between Lord of the Rings and Star Wars, you're not looking at a very high amount of original ideas. As far as management goes, most managements on roleplay sites comes from GMs and if a player really does start some issues the use of the report button.

Maybe my inner cynic is just telling me these guys are wanting an excuse and don't really want to tell us why. I think it would be more fair to say its a temporary state while they work on all the site updates that we go through every 3 months.

Who knows man. But I agree with all your ratios and stuff there. Good roleplays are actually really hard to find. :P But I think that maybe the cutoff might help some of the crazy ass fandom stuff die down some. Maybe. I can hope. Since people won't be joining for a while, there'll be no noobs for a bit, and we'll narrow down to the dedicated people on the site. So maybe the cutoff will help improve the content. Maybe. I CAN HOPE!!!!

Here's hoping! In the mean time I'm working on my post. I am setting up the takedown of the Alpha. If you want your character to be there, get there soon.

And if I have the energy I will also put down a blog about what Var will become, which also will detail a little bit of what I plan on making his diamond do to him.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, I find it very interesting what Belyavor's diamond seems to be doing to him. The subtle difference between survival and victory, yet it could be the cause of a lot of internal struggle. I think it's a very interesting idea. I like it.

• Thank You
Reactions: Squee
Oh the plans I have for that man...I've spoiled a fair bit but there's still some surprises I have yet to sprinkle about. Also I'm probably going to point out, not all Espers are humanoid. It just happens to be the most accessible type of armor for obvious reasons. Esper horses and other such things are very much possible...I seem to have forgotten to make that apparent somehow.

Oooooooooooh..... Esper critters. OH MY GOSH. So, if espers can be made out of any kind of armor, human or no, then what if there was a set of DRAGON armor just laying around somewhere????? COULD WE GET AN ESPER DRAGON UP IN THIS BITCH, CUZ THAT'D BE PRETTY COOL!

Hey all.. Someone please give me a drink of inspiration. I want to write so badly but anytime I sit down, I can't find the words. Fudging depressing T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.