• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part, Squee, I've never been a big fan of stretching yourself too thin. Sure, the idea is good and it would be interesting as hell to go out and do, but if you don't feel as if you're going to be able to handle it at the moment, it's not a bad idea to come back to it later, you know? Don't let a moment of "OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME" turn into a future moment of "this is getting rough, I need to take a hiatus for a while".
Amen to that!

On the topic of new RPs, I've been tempted for a while to start a RWBY RP. In case anyone here might be interested in that. It needs a little more work, but it's been an idea floating around my head for a while.

Would give me a chance to revive Victor vermilion.

Definitely looking forward to it. Just like your reply in the ic for this rp.

My latest reply had Victor going after cojack to tell him a possible plan to make dealing with the monsters easier. Kill the alpha, monsters turn on each other, the defenders kill the monsters left standing.

Well, you'll still have to wait for after Ayla's reply. Cuz Cojack isn't doing anything relating to the alpha until he's done with the grade 5 he's fighting, and the rest of that fight will be in the post I make after Ayla's reply.

I'm sorry its not my best since I worked three doubles in a row, and I'm so sorry for making you wait!
I hope everythings okay ;u;

On the topic of new RPs, I've been tempted for a while to start a RWBY RP. In case anyone here might be interested in that. It needs a little more work, but it's been an idea floating around my head for a while.
I lurve RWBY X3

I'd totally read it, but I'm assuming you'd be in the role of student and I'm just not the kind of guy to make young chillins. Unless of course I am allowed to be a teacher/professor.

@Ayla As the only dragoon in this RP who has wings, excellent use of them! I like how they are being used, it's how I imagine a being with wings and a tail might actually use them. Kudos.

• Thank You
Reactions: Ayla
I'm sorry its not my best since I worked three doubles in a row, and I'm so sorry for making you wait!
I hope everythings okay ;u;
I'm glad you could finally reply!! And no worries for the wait! We know you're busy! It's all good!

Greenie, the more I learn about you, the more I wonder how it is we're not best friends. :P
Haha XD I tend to dabble into everything. Actually, RWBY was introduced to me by a friend last march and I binge watched... and then binge watched again with the husband XD Now that I have proper net again, I'm watching a third time lol.

RWBY, you say? I'm in for one of those!

Today is RP-catch-up day, so I'll at least be reading all of the things to catch up!

Reactions: Zarrock
And now while we wait for me to post, I offer this piece of lovely right here.

Ever have one of those days where if you don't drink a gallon of coffee and bitch the whole day then something will break and it will probably be you? I just did. Everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.