• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Greenie This works for me.

Oooooooooooh..... Esper critters. OH MY GOSH. So, if espers can be made out of any kind of armor, human or no, then what if there was a set of DRAGON armor just laying around somewhere????? COULD WE GET AN ESPER DRAGON UP IN THIS BITCH, CUZ THAT'D BE PRETTY COOL!
It would be possible...

• Thank You
Reactions: Greenie
Well... It make me stir... since at first I though the volume wasn't working and upped it XD I guess that did help some :3

Sirenia is my go-to band when I need inspiration. Like, really, this shit is amazing.

o.o Oh this is good :O! I think I'm adding it to my playlist.

Most indeededly.

Also, what Var would look like if I wanted him to be fucking terrifying.

Roman_centurion_futuristic_mecha_mech_costume_sci_fi_fantasy_armor_concept_design_warrior_super_soldier_exo_suit_g.i._joe_ge_zpsbledyvij.jpg

O.O That is indeed terrifying XD Ahahahaha, I just imagined how Ash would react if she came across that.

Posted :D Hmm who knew I would be so inspired! Have a cookie, Squee!

I shall post later for Meggie :3 Once I figure out where I want her lol.

Posted :D Hmm who knew I would be so inspired! Have a cookie, Squee!

I shall post later for Meggie :3 Once I figure out where I want her lol.
It better be a peanut butter cookie.

Maybe I am your father.

keep-calm-i-am-your-father-11.png

In that case...

Please get me chocolate, chocolate milk... er... Oreos! Oh and Ice Cream!

XD My dad spoils me teehee.

Well...no. Because I'd rather...Make my own! The life of an aspiring chef...

Lol I can't say anything to that then XD

Wow. Tried to do my last post on my phone, and I guess that didn't turn out so well. Like, seriously? How'd it turn out like that? It was supposed to say:
It would be possible...
*fangirl squeal*

And I don't know how it turned out wrong! Guess the phone was just being dumb. I dunno.

Was it a smart phone?

Well, it's an Iphone, but I wouldn't necessarily call it "smart." :P It has it's dumb moments.

13 hour work shift tomorrow so if you need to ask something do it now xD

Good luck at work @Squee !!!!!!!!!!! *breaks out the pom poms again* Squee can do it, yes he can! If he can't do it, no one can!

But in all seriousness bro, good luck with that shit. 13 hour shift? I think I'd blow a fuse. Hope you can manage it better than that. :P

Reactions: Greenie
Status
Not open for further replies.