2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - THE CALL OF THE BEAST IC
4744980.png

1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope.

Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.

Nightstalk was the first werewolf in history.

It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha.

-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.
-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.
-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.
-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished.
-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha.

Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.

BIRTH OF THE BEAST
There is no exact reason why males are the only ones to be born with the trait, but that is how the Lycanthrope world works. Females, the few strong enough, are bitten in. More males have been able to survive the change than females, but there are females out there that can survive it.

If a son is born to a human, it is the lycanthrope parent's job to steal the child away for purposes of keeping the lycanthrope child a secret. All males are born with the gene if their father or mother is a wolf.

Plot:
The awakening day is among us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected twelve well able humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.

Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule.

RULES
1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY
2. I encourage romance, but if it gets to that stage take it to a PM. And remember adults with adults, teens with teens.
3. Drama is for the IC not the OOC
4. There is a one week reservation limit, after that your character will be taken off and someone can replace you.
5. Let me know if you are busy, taking a break, or just stuck. I will understand why you haven't been around.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO]
BASICS
Name
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
Statues in Pack
Health Ailments
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Scent

APPEARANCE
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color || Description
Scars
Tattoos
Clothing Style
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - CELESTIAL
BETA 1 - Misguided
Beta 2 - CELESTIAL
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - DANAsaur
4 - Huntress - Didn't survive the turn (dropped)
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
(1 other female is a beta)
Males
1 - Mysty
2 - Lulunopia
3 - CELESTIAL
4 - Mundane Monster
(3 other males are the betas and Alpha)

ROOMS....!

@CELESTIAL✨
The Crown room - Diego
The Tree room - Blair
The Sun room - Kole

@Misguided†Ghost
The River room - Alex
The Moon room - Gwen

@beautie
The Dragon room - Yedidyah

@~Dark Disney~
The Skull room - Jade

@Mundane Monster
The Snake room - Moszek

@Lulunopia
The Rabbit room - Oscar
The Deer room - Naomi

@Mysty
The Tsunami room - Teagan

@Huntress
The Dagger room - Allison

@Unbound
The Rain room - Julianne

@DANAsaur
The Flower room - Crystal

BITTEN BY????
Diego (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Jade @~Dark Disney~

Blair (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Teagan @Mysty
Moszek @Mundane Monster
Naomi @Lulunopia

Yedidyah (@beautie) bit:
Allison @Huntress
Gwen @Misguided†Ghost
Julianne @Unbound

Alex (@Misguided†Ghost) bit:
Crystal @DANAsaur
Kole @CELESTIAL✨
Oscar @Lulunopia

Last edited:
So ya he can bite me anytime *coughs*
* Slowly raises up her hand as sacrifice..* I volunteer as tribute!

Reactions: HEX
ALERT TO EVERYONE OUT THERE...(In the rp of course). There is the bi-pedal form that the wolves can transform in, but there is the actual wolf form that they can change into as well. I've decided to add that in. The real wolf form is to be used if outside of Cedarbrooke, or in a populated area (helps others to think you are a actual wolf instead of a werewolf if seen). However, try not to get caught in any form

Last edited:
  • Useful
  • Thank You
Reactions: yvi. and Justin
Okay, so the sheet as some additions to it! Scent located in basics, then Bi-pedal wolf form and wolf form are in appearance, but you can place those anywhere you wish just put them in the sheet.

Okay, so the sheet as some additions to it! Scent located in basics, then Bi-pedal wolf form and wolf form are in appearance, but you can place those anywhere you wish just put them in the sheet.
Did u put down my girl bitten reserve?

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin

Crystal Smith
21 | February 4 | Aquarius

B A S I C S

STATUS
bitten

HEALTH AILMENTS
Allergies | Slight depression

ETHNICITY
American

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

SCENT
Pomegranate and strawberry with a hint of freshly cut grass

A P P E A R A N C E
HEIGHT
5.3"

WEIGHT
125 lbs.

EYE COLOR
green

HAIR COLOR | DESCRIPTION
blonde | long and wavy

SCARS
none

TATTOOS
none

CLOTHING STYLE

crystal likes to wear classy and expensive clothes that shows off her wealth and enhances her assets. She likes to wear couture especially those with lace, flowers or embroidery.

Some of her favorite dresses are:

[spoili][/spoili]
[spoili][/spoili]

BI-PEDAL WOLF FORM
[spoili][/spoili]
WOLF FORM
[spoili][/spoili]
P E R S O N A L

GENERAL PERSONALITY

Attention-seeking: Being raised as a Black and relatively pretty, she's used to receiving a certain amount of attention and praise. When she feels she isn't getting enough, she can get pretty upset and bitchy. She usually channels this into working harder or generally just trying to be more impressive.

Feels Entitled: She feels she's entitled to the things she wants, and if she doesn't get them she ends up confused and upset. However, instead of whining she usually just works harder and harder until she gets what she wants.

Mild-tempered: She is generally calm and likes to keep the peace in all situations. She's easy to approach, but difficult to open up. She also tends to be gentle and understanding with people who are dying. However she's sometimes at a loss for how to deal with intense emotion, especially if the emotions are her own.

Hardworking: She does not shy away from work; rather, she believes work gives her purpose. She resents lazy people, privileged people, and generally anyone who ever had things come easy to them. She's never received any charity that she didn't have to earn, and she feels others should have to earn everything they get too. She also greatly values the work that her pack do and finds it essential to maintain peace across their territory.

Good Sense of Humor: When she's comfortable with someone, she loves to joke around and laugh.

INNER PERSONALITY

Perfectionist: She hates feeling inadequate, and does what she can to live up to her high standards. She often falls short though, and ends up feeling disappointed in herself. She is her own worst critic and really beats herself up over small mistakes.

Quite Courageous: Cress suffered deep-seated feelings of shame and fear of rejection which, in certain situations, led her to consider backing down. Her greatest weakness is that, in her desperate longing to belong and be liked, she was neither as brave or honest as she should have been at times.

Affectionate: She's cold towards people she doesn't know well, but usually not to the point of rudeness. However, towards friends she can be very affectionate and generous. When she finds people she can trust, she values them highly and will put their needs above hers.

Hopeless Romantic: she may act tough and independent but on the inside, she dreams of finding her true love. She spend the rest of her life with someone she loves.
rain | berries | pomegranate | books | tea | flowers | gardens | pastries | nature

DISLIKES
liar | traitors | maggots cats | oceans | crabs | lobsters | shrimps

TALENTS
Baking | fighting | parkour | gymnastics | botany

H I S T O R Y

Chilhood:
Crystal was born into a family that was successful, wealthy, and oddly modest. Growing up, Crystal was a very innocent, happy child. Her parents were there most of the time, usually right beside her, guiding her until the day they all - even herself - let go and walked another path. Facing one crisis after another, her parents were forced to leave her side, and Elena who was facing her own problems with other children and even adults, was forced to turn and look for something else who would listen to her.

Of course, no such person actually existed. Though her parents were wonderful people, their wealth and status severely limited the group of friends Crystal was forced to deal with. Through her years of silent agony and mind numbing days, the blonde eventually got used to faking everyday imitations, knowing what to say to whom, how to subtly watch people from afar ... it was quite a fun game. Usually.

And so, Crystal shaped herself strategically. She learned, as a child, that no one would be there forever. Her parents, who have long since ridden through the numerous crises, had left a void in her psyche that served to remind her everyday that she needed to be that independent, self reliant woman. The world was a harsh place, and with what terrible company she consistently puts herself with, she knew - every single day - just how important it was to learn and lie, to grab every possible advantage she could.

Now:
Crystal is now a manipulative and independent woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone or gives a fuck. She often found herself in clubs and partying the night away.

When she's with the pack, she makes sure to be respectful to the alpha. The rest, she doesn't care.
F A V O R I T E S
Hobby
Fencing | Shopping | Archery | Baking

Song
Movie
Letters to Juliet

R E L A T I O N S H I P
Friends
Open

Frenemies

Open

Crush
Open

Significant other
Open
Neutral
Open

F E A R S
to be rejected

being alone

Last edited:
Male Bitten on reserve

This time I will be sure to get my two up before the end of the weekend, trying to make sure I know which rp needs what instead of just updating random ics and cses so yeah.

@CELESTIAL✨ is it cool if my two are twins, if my bitten guy and girl can be twins?

I have been wanting to do twin characters a lot recently for some reason lol.

This time I will be sure to get my two up before the end of the weekend, trying to make sure I know which rp needs what instead of just updating random ics and cses so yeah.

@CELESTIAL✨ is it cool if my two are twins, if my bitten guy and girl can be twins?

I have been wanting to do twin characters a lot recently for some reason lol.
Fine by me

• Thank You
Reactions: Justin
Can I reserve a female spot please?

I'm currently working but I'll try to get my CS started when I'm home.

What kind of posting requirements are there?

What kind of posting requirements are there?
The posting requirements are at least two lengthy paragraphs, or 4 small paragraphs. Also, you should at least be able to post two times a week.

Working on my other male today, and then they will both be up for relationships and friendships and such xD

I'll have my gal up by Wednesday (Some irl stuff has popped up, and friend's have decided to help stuff me into a purple suit and cover my face in white for a convention xD)

I'll have my gal up by Wednesday (Some irl stuff has popped up, and friend's have decided to help stuff me into a purple suit and cover my face in white for a convention xD)
Oooo, FUN! Well hope that convention is fun lol

• Thank You
Reactions: Unbound
I didn't tag anyone lmao. I love you though

I'm gonna start working on my girl now.

Status
Not open for further replies.