2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - THE CALL OF THE BEAST IC
4744980.png

1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope.

Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.

Nightstalk was the first werewolf in history.

It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha.

-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.
-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.
-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.
-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished.
-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha.

Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.

BIRTH OF THE BEAST
There is no exact reason why males are the only ones to be born with the trait, but that is how the Lycanthrope world works. Females, the few strong enough, are bitten in. More males have been able to survive the change than females, but there are females out there that can survive it.

If a son is born to a human, it is the lycanthrope parent's job to steal the child away for purposes of keeping the lycanthrope child a secret. All males are born with the gene if their father or mother is a wolf.

Plot:
The awakening day is among us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected twelve well able humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.

Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule.

RULES
1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY
2. I encourage romance, but if it gets to that stage take it to a PM. And remember adults with adults, teens with teens.
3. Drama is for the IC not the OOC
4. There is a one week reservation limit, after that your character will be taken off and someone can replace you.
5. Let me know if you are busy, taking a break, or just stuck. I will understand why you haven't been around.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO]
BASICS
Name
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
Statues in Pack
Health Ailments
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Scent

APPEARANCE
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color || Description
Scars
Tattoos
Clothing Style
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - CELESTIAL
BETA 1 - Misguided
Beta 2 - CELESTIAL
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - DANAsaur
4 - Huntress - Didn't survive the turn (dropped)
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
(1 other female is a beta)
Males
1 - Mysty
2 - Lulunopia
3 - CELESTIAL
4 - Mundane Monster
(3 other males are the betas and Alpha)

ROOMS....!

@CELESTIAL✨
The Crown room - Diego
The Tree room - Blair
The Sun room - Kole

@Misguided†Ghost
The River room - Alex
The Moon room - Gwen

@beautie
The Dragon room - Yedidyah

@~Dark Disney~
The Skull room - Jade

@Mundane Monster
The Snake room - Moszek

@Lulunopia
The Rabbit room - Oscar
The Deer room - Naomi

@Mysty
The Tsunami room - Teagan

@Huntress
The Dagger room - Allison

@Unbound
The Rain room - Julianne

@DANAsaur
The Flower room - Crystal

BITTEN BY????
Diego (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Jade @~Dark Disney~

Blair (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Teagan @Mysty
Moszek @Mundane Monster
Naomi @Lulunopia

Yedidyah (@beautie) bit:
Allison @Huntress
Gwen @Misguided†Ghost
Julianne @Unbound

Alex (@Misguided†Ghost) bit:
Crystal @DANAsaur
Kole @CELESTIAL✨
Oscar @Lulunopia

Last edited:
Should have my two done within the next few days. Been going through some bullshit lmao

@Mysty I forgot to make reservations for Misguided's girl and boy, meaning there are no female spots left. I'm so sorry

Yes you can

• Thank You
Reactions: Mysty

The Secretive Party Girl
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ➳ ➳ ➳ ▬▬

Name: Gwendolyn Elinore Price
Age|Birthday: 20 December 22nd
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Pack Status: Bitten In
Sexuality: Bi-Curious
Scent: Cherry Blossom and Honey

[bg=#000000]
4652748.png

Face Claim: Taissa Farminga
Color Resource: 6A4FF5

"Do not, I repeat, DO NOT, fucking call me Gwendolyn; I'll kill you. It's Gwen."

➳BASICS➳

➳Health Ailments➳
"Let's not talk about that."
➳Alcoholic
➳Depression

➳Ethnicity➳
➳Ukranian
➳Canadia
➳French

➳APPEARANCE➳

➳Height➳
"I guess I'm average."
||5 feet 4 inches||

➳Weight➳
"Don't fucking worry about it!"
||120 pounds||

➳Eye Color➳
"They're pretty nice eyes I guess."

Amber

➳Hair Color || Description➳
"Uhm, brown."
||Thick||Long, to her mid back||Light brown||

➳Scars➳
"Uhm..."
She has slightly faded self harm scars on her wrists and inner thighs.

➳Tattoos➳
"I want more. I only have a few."
Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2

➳Piercings➳
"Just my ears."
Ears

➳Clothing Style➳
"I wear whatever the fuck I want! I'll walk around naked if I feel the need."
Gwen's outfits vary. Sometimes she'll wear dresses with boots and flashy jewelry, on other days she'll wear skinny jeans, and band tees with beanies. It usually depends on her mood. Most of the time she can be seen wearing jeans, sneakers and a tank top with a leather jacket on over it. It all just depends.

➳Bipedal Wolf Form➳
This but golden brown

➳Wolf Form➳
14cf6e031f034a0e68ad0b770e2bef0a.jpg

➳PERSONAL➳

➳General Personality➳
"Well..."
➳Social:

➳Anger issues:

➳Blunt:

➳Rude:

➳Party Girl:

➳Secretive:

➳Cynical

➳Inner Personality➳
"I don't like to talk about it"
➳Caring:

➳Misunderstood:

➳Adventurous:

➳Silly:

➳Mature:

➳Loyal:

➳Nice:

➳Depressed:

➳Likes➳
"These things I like"
➳Smoking
➳Horror movies
➳Flirting
➳Dancing
➳The color red
➳Mac and Cheese
➳Camping
➳Foxes
➳Poetry
➳Partying
➳Drugs
➳Concerts
➳Baking

➳Dislikes➳
"These things I hate with a passion."
➳Spiders
➳Losing her phone charger
➳Grocery shopping
➳Not showering
➳Death
➳The letter B
➳Her first name

➳The cursive letter 'x'
➳Liars
➳Bananas

➳Talents➳
"Ooh! I'm kinda good at these."
➳Agility
➳Talking to people
➳☠Dancing
➳Hunting

➳Fears➳
"I'm not afraid of anything..."
➳Dying
➳Killing someone she loves

➳HISTORY➳

➳Childhood➳
"Fuck that."
WIP

➳Now➳
"I guess things are alright now."
WIP

➳How they feel about being in the pack➳

➳FAVORITES➳

➳Hobby➳
"My fave."
➳Partying
➳Drinking/Drugs

➳Movie➳
"Great movie."
➳The Bling Ring

➳Song➳
"My entire life tbh."

➳RELATIONSHIPS➳

➳Family➳
"Who?"
Maryann Price - Mother
Austin Price - Father
Kayla Price - Older Sister
Danielle Price - Younger Sister
Diego Sorrentino - Cousin

➳Friends➳
OPEN

➳Frienemies➳
OPEN!

➳Crush➳
OPEN!

➳Significant Other➳
OPEN!

➳Neutral➳

➳Extra➳
[/bg]

Last edited:

The Protective Nice Guy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✌ ✌ ✌ ▬▬

Name: Alexander Joshua Roland
Age and Birthday: 22 - August 13th
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Pack Status: Bitten In
Sexuality: Bisexual
Scent: Cilantro and Lime

[bg=#000000]
4653793.png

Face Claim: Cody Christian
Color Resource: 1D8A13

"I uh.. yeah I'm not good with quotes."

✌BASICS✌

✌Health Ailments✌
"Let's not talk about that."
✌Allergic to pineapple

✌Ethnicity✌
✌Austrailian
✌Canadian
✌French

✌APPEARANCE✌

✌Height✌
"I'd say I'm pretty tall."
||6 ft 5 in||

✌Weight✌
"I'm not fat. Pretty muscular though."
||218 pounds||

✌Eye Color✌
"They're just grey."
Grey

✌Hair Color || Description✌
"It's short and soft. I like it."
||Dirty Blonde||Short||Soft||Thick||

✌Scars✌
"I got some scars."
||Scars here and there from childhood and fights||

✌Tattoos✌
"Those needles I can handle!"

Tattoo 1
Tattoo 2

✌Piercings✌
"Nah. Not a huge fan of huge needles like that."
||None||

✌Clothing Style✌
"As long as I'm naked, I don't really care... However, I do really like being naked."
He'll wear pretty much anything as long as it looks good on him. He pairs most of his outfits with a leather jacket.

✌Bipedal Wolf Form✌

✌Wolf Form✌

✌PERSONAL✌

✌General Personality✌
"Well..."
✌Blunt:

✌Competitive:

✌Fighter:

✌Conceited:

Hot-Headed:

✌Standoffish:

✌Reckless

✌Inner Personality✌
"Uh."
✌Flirtatious:

✌Sweet:

✌Chill:

✌Hopeless Romantic:

✌Easily Distracted:

✌Confident:

✌Understanding:

✌Smart:

✌Brave:

✌Likes✌
"These are cool."
✌Food
✌Horror movies
✌Camping
✌You Me At Six (band)
✌Girls
✌Rock Music
✌Movies
✌Guitar
✌Dating
✌Hunting
✌Cars
✌Motorcycles
✌Rap music

✌Dislikes✌
"Ew, no."
✌Nosy people
✌Pain
✌Not having food
✌Being given orders
✌School
✌Bees
✌Near death experiences
✌Rabid animals
✌Working
✌School

✌Talents✌
"What can I say? I'm a pretty talented guy."
✌MMA Fighting
✌Cooking
✌Flirting
✌Skating

✌Fears✌
"Don't even get me started."
✌Hurting his family
✌Killing someone she loves
✌Failing in life

➳HISTORY➳

✌Childhood✌
"It was nice."
WIP

✌Now✌
"So glad I'm older now. More mature."
WIP

✌How they feel about being in the pack✌

✌FAVORITES✌

✌Hobby✌
"My fave."
✌Flirting
✌Skating

✌Movie✌
"It's so great!."
✌The Boy

✌Song✌
"Panic! At The Disco is life."

✌RELATIONSHIPS✌

✌Family✌
"I love 'em. Even though they can be assholes."
April Roland - Mother
George Roland - Father
Rachel Roland - Younger Sister
David Roland - Younger Brother

✌Friends✌
OPEN

✌Frienemies✌
OPEN!

✌Crush✌
OPEN!

✌Significant Other✌
OPEN!

✌Neutral✌

✌Extra✌
He killed his first love on accident

[/bg]

Last edited:
All done with Gwen and Alex except for describing personality traits and histories (which I suck at). I'll start on them after my nap

I was planning on working on my dude tonight but I'm not sure if I can, I'm not home and the wifi here isn't working. D:

[bg=#212536]

BASICS
Name
Moszek Nowak
(MAA-SH-ECK / NO-WACK)
24 || October 28 || Scorpio
Status in Pack
Bitten
Health Ailments
Anxiety and Mild Depression
Ethnicity
1/2 Polish 1/2 Mexican
Sexuality
Pansexual
Scent
Spearmint and ink with an underlying coppery scent.

APPEARANCE
Height
5'9"
Weight
174 lbs
Eye Color
Icy blue almost gray.
His hair is dark brown and nearly black. It can grow to his shoulders but he keeps it buzzed short, as that's easier to manage. If you were to run a hand over his head, the short hairs would feel prickly against your skin. He has facial hair, also buzzed close to his skin.
Scars
He has quite a few faded nicks and scars all over his body, but nothing too serious.
Tattoos
It would be weird if a tattoo artist didn't have tattoos right? Here we go!
The number 21 on his right upper cheekbone.
The word LOCO and number 1990 on his left hand.
The word BORN and number 0224 on his right hand.
A rose on his right hand, a skull on his left hand.
Fallen angel back tattoo.
Day of the Dead chest tattoo.
Clothing Style
He isn't much for color, and usually sticks to grays, blacks and whites. Sometimes he'll wear blue but only on days that he doesn't care about his appearance (which is rare). He's a skinny jeans and graphic t type of guy but he likes pea coats and wool scarves on occasion. As for footwear, high tops or converse are his go to but occasionally he'll wear dress shoes. You will never catch him wearing sandals or shorts because he absolutely hates them. Same with hats. He hates hats.
Bi-pedal Wolf Form
Wolf Form

PERSONAL
General Personality
Moszek is mostly cool, calm and collected. He lives by the three C's because he knows what it's like to get caught up in all the stressful shit in the world. He's a courageous guy at heart although he mostly tries to avoid situations where he has to display any form of bravery. He likes to hang under the radar and his idea of fun is chilling at home with a good movie and a few beers (maybe some mild mannered company too). He isn't a ball of happiness nor does he have an approachable demeanor, but when he's with his son, his whole air becomes light and fluffy. He would do anything for his little boy even if that means smiling at strangers and running around like a giddy maniac.
Inner Personality
Inside, Moszek is constantly paranoid and worried. He suffers from anxiety and a twinge of depression, as most people his age do. He often worries about how his life will turn out and if his son is safe. He doesn't like to be alone and will sometimes catch himself trying to manipulate others into staying with him.
"I know parents say this about their kids all the time and usually I say 'bull' but Jasper is the best kid in the universe. He's super smart. Way smarter than I'll ever be."
Tattoos
"I do tattoos for a living and I love 'em."
Smoking (Casually)
"For the love of God, please don't give me the speech."
Stir Fry
"It taste good."
Taco Bell
"See above."
Black Coffee
"The way coffee was meant to taste."
Horror Movies
"I love to watch these at night."
Psychological Thrillers
"It makes you think. But also makes you worry about all the psycho's you might have pissed off."
Tea
"Full strength, no honey, sugar or milk."
Cats
"They're affectionate, but not too affectionate and low maintenance. What's not to like?"
Frozen
"Let it go...let it go...EHM. It's Jasper's favorite movie. We've watched it like 12 times, can you blame me for singing it?!'
Video Games
"I'm not really good at them, but I like playing them."
Comics
"Love reading them, and I have my own comic in the works."
ComicCon
"Best place on earth. This year I'm taking Jasper and we're gonna be Batman and Nightwing."
("This is also where I found and adopted my two cats."

Dislikes
Sweets
"I hate sugar. I blame my grandma cause she would never let me have any as a kid, then when I finally whined about it enough, she took me to the store and let me pick out a shit load of candy. She let me eat all of it at once and I bounced off the fucking walls and threw up for an hour. When it was finally over she stood over me and said, 'that's why.'"
Octopi
"I don't know I just don't like how smart they are, it's kind of creepy, they get to be smart and look scary as hell?"
Olives
"They just taste and look disgusting."
Frou Frou Coffee BS
"I hate sugar and I think coffee should be black. What's the point of ordering ethiopian coffee if you're gonna cover it with a layer of milk, a bucket of sugar and a shitload of whip cream?"
Unnecessarily Loud Engines
"Just...Why? What's wrong with the quiet engine I know that thing came with?"
RomComs
"I hate how predictable they are."
Dogs
"My grandparents had a dog when I was little but it was guard dog so it never played and one time when I finally got on it's last nerves the fucker bit me. Instead of treating it as a life lesson moment, my grandpa shot it right in front of me."
Pledge Week
"That's when the biggest drunkest idiots come in to get stupid ass tattoos."
Culture Appropriating Tattoo Dumbasses
"Those people who want something in Hebrew tattooed on them because they think it means strength, but later on they find out that it means stupid hoe or whatever and they come back and scream at me."
Talents
Artistry
Photography
Poetry

HISTORY
Childhood
Moszeck was born in West Bay, a college town a few miles away from Stoney Creek. He was the product of a passionate and rebellious love affair between two college freshman who wanted to say 'fuck you' to their parents who despite not living in West Bay, had an iron grip on the lives of their children. Upon learning that Moscek's mom, Lidia was pregnant, Moscek's dad, Emilio made a hasty phone call to his parents and transferred to a new college 300 miles away, the very next day. Lidia was devastated and turned to her own parents for help. The Nowak's were furious at their daughter for trying to sabotage her collegiate future, but agreed to take care of the child until Lidia got her doctorate. (She wanted him after she got her master's but they laughed her out the door for thinking like a "poor person").
So Moszeck was raised by his grandparents who never failed to let him know that he was a half polish bastard. It's not as though they were abusive towards him, because they provided him with anything he could ever want and gave him a bedroom fit for a king. They just let him know that because of his mother's mistakes, he would never be the heir to their fortune, so he should study hard and work towards making his own. The only thing about that was that Moszeck wasn't educationally inclined. He breezed through school on Cs and Ds, and didn't quite care for making A's. By the time he got to sophomore year (which was when his mom finally got her PhD), it was clear that he wasn't going to be accepted into any reputable college.
Upon getting her final degree, Lidia, Moszeck's mom snapped up her son (she had visited him many times, so they weren't strangers) and moved back to West Bay where she had gotten a job as a gynocologist. Unlike her parents, Lidia didn't quite care for the grades of her son as long as he was happy. However despite her good intentions, her lax parenting resulted in Moszeck repeating his parent's errors with a girl named, Diana. Unlike his father however, Moszeck pushed to be apart of his offspring's life but Diana didn't think he'd be a good father (by that time Moszeck was an 18 year repeating junior who was about to drop out), so she moved away with her parents and Moszeck dropped out of school as predicted and got a job at a tattoo parlor.​

Now
Three years ago Diana got in touch with Moszeck and apologized for leaving and not given him a chance to get to know his son. She agreed to a sans court custody arrangement where he could spend time with his son for first and last week of every month. In order to prepare for his son's arrival, Moszeck asked his grandparents for a loan to get a better apartment (his mom had gotten married and was on her honeymoon). His grandparents agreed and he moved out of his matchbox apartment and got a loft, which he decked out to make appropriate for a 3 year old.
How they feel about being in the pack?
TBA

FAVORITES
Hobby
Sketching
Tattoo Design
Writing Poetry
Working on his Comic Book
Spoiling his son
Song

Movie
Rosemary's Baby
Black Swan
Frozen
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA

His Grandma and his Grandfather
His mom
His dad
Diana
Jasper
His Place
He owes his grandparents, $400,000
Moszeck's FC is Dawid Auguscik
He has two cats,
Lois Lane and Kal El

[/bg]
Hope I'm not too late! I finished my guy!

Bitten female reserved

CHARACTER SHEET
View attachment 116148
BASICS
Name
Jade Hess
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign:
25 October 31st Scorpio
Statues in Pack:
Bitten in
Health Ailments:
Temper
Bronchitis
Ethnicity:
Irish/Russian
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Scent:
Pine and Jasmine

APPEARANCE
Height:
5'8
Weight:
Eye Color:
Stormy blue
Long brown hair, straight to the middle of her back
Scars:
One running down her stomach from a surgery
Tattoos:
Tribal band around her arm
Dragon on her back tail wrapped around her leg and head is on her other arm, the body is all the way down her side.
Clothing Style: Jeans, boots, Nice shirts, and hoodies
Bi-pedal wolf form:View attachment 116149
Wolf form:View attachment 116150

PERSONAL
General Personality
Sarcastic
Witty
smart
charming
dry humor
tempermental at times

Inner Personality
Caring
Protective
Slightly cold towards Jack asses and some men

writing
Singing
dancing
drinking
taking photos
drawing
tattooing

Dislikes
Stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
cruelty

Talents
Singing
Dancing
surfing
writing
Photography
Tattooing

HISTORY
Childhood
Jade grew up mostly on the streets as a child. Her family was poor and She had to find things to steal. She only stole what they needed. She did go to school in hopes maybe she could go to college and get herself out of the gutter with her and her family.

Now
She finally made.it out of college and got a steady job as a tattoo artist. She works often and late and when she is bitten that tends to change her whole life and her whole outlook on what she was and what she was going to do now. She was confused and unsure of a lot.

How they feel about being in the pack: Unknown decided a little upset

FAVORITES
Hobby
Running, photography and art
Song
Division Symbol by Hands Like houses
Movie
Van Helsing
The shining

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Frenemies
open
Crush
@CELESTIAL✨ alpha?
Significant other
open
Neutral
open

EXTRA
Can speak Gaelic, Russian, English, and Latin

Finished

tumblr_n14idkGSgS1rdkvxmo1_400.gif
T E A G A N E L L E M O O R E

L A T E L Y I ' V E B E E N F E E L I N G L I K E A B I G B A N G !!

BASICS

NAME : Teagan Elle Moore.
BIRTH DATE : August 2nd.
ASTROLOGICAL SIGN : Leo.
PACK STATUS : Bitten in.
HEALTH AILMENTS : Asthma.
ETHNICITY : Irish-American.
SEXUALITY : In the closet.
SCENT : Honey, cinnamon, and faintly of smoke.

APPEARANCE:

HEIGHT : 5'5".
WEIGHT : 132 lbs.
EYE COLOR : Grey blue.
HAIR : His hair is a dirty blond, near brown, cut shorter in the back but longer in the front. It's always messy.
SCARS : One across his face, lightly over his nose.
TATTOOS : A design on the side of his ribs.
CLOTHING : Indie, meets lazy, meets Dean Winchester. ⌊ Click me so I don't sound crazy. ⌋
BI-PEDAL FORM : Click me!
WOLF FORM :Click me!

PERSONAL

GENERAL PERSONALITY :

» sarcastic.
» playful.
» immature.
» reckless.
» kind.
» enthusiastic.
» flirtatious.
» clumsy.
» blunt.
» rebellious.

INNER PERSONALITY :
» insecure.
» loyal.
» cowardly.
» too trusting.
» needs constant validation.
» anxious.

» chocolate.
» any sort of sweet food, honestly.
» campfires.
» having fun.
» social environments.
» sunny weather.

DISLIKES :
» thunderstorms.
» cold weather.
» heights.
» small spaces.
» being told to stop being childish.
» being put in his place.
» authority.

TALENTS :
» he can lick his elbow and honestly considers that a talent.
» he's really good with a guitar.
» loves cameras. photography, film, etc, it's not rare to see him in some weird angle trying to catch a good picture.

HISTORY

CHILDHOOD :
Teagan was an only child, the early years of his life being spent with two loving parents who owned a small family diner on the edge of town. They did well but weren't rich, the perfect all-American family. He was more often with his mother than his father, said father worked a lot harder on the family restaurant than his mother did; she considered family more important and often filled in for what his dad couldn't do. He grew far closer with his mom than he did his dad, and the more his absence became apparent, the more and more Teagan resented him.

When Teagan was eleven, his mother was diagnosed with cancer. It was a three year battle that she had, unfortunately, lost. She fought hard and long, but eventually the sickness won and took her life. While his mom lay dying, his dad barely even acknowledged their existence, secretly drinking away his miseries while his love died. This habit continued even a year after her death, eventually driving a permanent wedge between Teagan and his dad.

They fought constantly, Teagan being an angsty teenager, and his dad just being a general douche bag. He was still forced to work at the restaurant if he wanted things like his phone billed and school supplies paid for, so Teagan bit the bullet and helped out, waiting tables the majority of his teenage years. He did okay in school, he never really applied himself as much as he should, mainly because his father forced him to work in the slowly growing diner.

As he entered his later teenage years, he began to rebel, partying and running away from home often. Their fights went from verbal to physical often, especially when his dad was drunk, and he would often end up going to school with a black eye and blaming it on a street a fight.

Eventually he ended up just bouncing back and forth between friend's houses, the longer he stayed away from his dad, the better. He was only home for moments at a time, his dad eventually disowning him entirely.

NOW :
A year out of highschool, he shares a small apartment with a 'friend', working as a barsita at a local coffee shop. He hopes to go to art school (something his dad always claimed to be an utterly ridicolous idea) to be a photographer or a film student, he has yet to decide. He's quite the socialite and the night owl, it's not rare to see him at a club or a party.

HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THE PACK :
He honestly thinks being a werewolf is the coolest thing, until he actually has to start dealing with it. He kind of takes it as a joke, but is about to get a rude reality check.

FAVORITES

HOBBY : Photography, film.
SONG : Timshel by Mumford and Sons.
MOVIE : The Breakfast Club.

RELATIONSHIPS

FRIENDS : Gwendolyn Elinore Price, OPEN!
FRENEMIES : Open!
CRUSH : Open!
SIGNIFICANT OTHER : Open!
NEUTRAL : --

Extra: He cries over like, any chick flick ever but will punch you in the arm if you make fun of him for it.

tumblr_static_3hwjo8afciskkssckccssgs44_640_v2.gif

THEME : [spoili]
[/spoili]
FC : Tom Webb.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yvi.
I'm sorry, going to have to drop this rp. Good luck though. Life is getting busier and need to cut down on rps.

♦♦ Don't ♦Worry ♦♦
♦♦ Havens ♦Got ♦A ♦Plan ♦For ♦You ♦♦

Wavy-White-Hair-Men.jpg

♦ ♦ OSCAR JOSEPH CONNER ♦ ♦

♦ BASIC ♦

Name: Oscar Joseph Conner
Birthdate: December 23
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Statues in Pack: Bitten In
Health Ailments: Alcoholic
Ethnicity: Finish
Sexuality: Gayest Man Alive
Scent: Pine mixed with Vanilla

♦ APPEARANCE ♦

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Blue-Grey
Hair Color || Description: White, messy
Scars: None
Tattoos: None
Clothing Style: Example
Bi-pedal wolf form: HERE
Wolf form: HERE

♦ PERSONAL ♦

General Personality:

Issac is seen as a cold person, choosing to be by himself than in public places. He doesn't really try to interact with people and even when he does the get throw off by his blunt and sarcastic nature. Not to mention he has a sharp tongue and is easily annoyed, snapping at anyone that makes him mad. What most people know, is he's closed off. Issac hates getting close to people, this being because of his past. Though there was an upside to all this, he ended up becoming very intelligent. Closing himself off from the world choosing to study rather than make friends.

Inner Personality:

People only ever see his cold exterior. What the don't see is his kind, caring side. The side that will do anything to help someone in need, but doesn't know how. He's pretty emotional and sensitive when it comes to certain subjects, so he usually avoids them. He has a hard time talking about certain things and tend to get easily annoyed if someone tries to bring it up constantly. Not only that but, he's a hopeless romantic. Always looking for the right person. Someone he can open up too.

- Sunsets
- Stars
- Cold Weather
- Cold Food
- Flowers
- Chocolate
- Night Time
Dislikes:
- Loud People
- Crowded Places
- Small Enclosed Spaces
- Kiwi's
- Mornings
- Sleeping with Socks on
- Getting Close To People
Talents:
- Drawing
- Cooking
- Hand-to-Hand Combat

♦ HISTORY ♦

Childhood: Oscar's childhood wasn't a pretty one. He grew up in a small house in Michigan, all kids sharing one room. It was hectic, but they had to make do. His family wasn't the wealthiest, but they weren't poor either. They just struggled to make due with all the kids they had. Most of Oscars life was spent either taking care of his younger siblings or getting picked on by his older ones. So to most people it would be normal, but they didn't really go to school. There parents decided to home school them so they could save money. Oscars education, though not really going to public school, became pretty smart, smarter than his older brother and sister.

His mother dies giving birth to Kevin and Fiona. The family was devastated, but kept spirits up for there mothers sake. There father struggled to pay bills and feed everyone in the house causing Mike and Gabriel to get jobs at a young age leaving Oscar and Vincent to take care of the twins. For the most part they earned enough money to help there father but, soon after Oscars 15th birthday he got sick. They didn't know what to do, having not a lot of money they couldn't afford a doctor, so they had to watch there father suffer till he finally passed. They grieved longer this time, no longer having parents meant they had to pay the bills, buy food, and take care of each other. Though they already did those things it just became even more important.

They managed to survive for a few years before they had to sell there house. Mike and Gabriel lost there jobs and were unable to get another in time to pay bills, so the house was taken from them. The ended up moving around, begging for money just to survive, but they still looked out for each other. It was the winter after Oscars 18th birthday when Fiona, Mike, and Gabriel got sick. They took them straight to the city hospital only to be turned away. Again the family had to watch it's members die. Oscar started to close off around this time. He was close with Mike. Though they would argue a lot, they were close. Oscar was afraid of opening up to someone, becoming close to them, only for them to be taken away.

Oscar managed to get a job shortly after this but, was never able to keep money as he would spend it at a bar drinking his life away. His brothers worried about him, tried to get him to stop but, no matter what they did he never stopped.
Now: Oscar is still closed off, but even more so since his only family left has gotten sick. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Though he has managed to keep his job as a bookstore clerk. How? Not even his brothers could explain that but, he still wastes the money on alcohol.
How they feel about being in the pack: Oscars skeptical about the pack. He's not sure if he likes it or not. Being the closed off person he is, he's slightly scared of getting close to any of the members.

♦ FAVORITE ♦

Hobby: Drawing, Running, Cooking
Song: Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
Movie: Perks of Being a Wallflower

♦ RELATIONSHIPS ♦

Family:
Mother - Jane Conner (Deceased)
Father - Kevin Conner (Deceased)
Sister's - Fiona Conner (18 Deceased) - Gabriel Conner (22 Deceased)
Brother's - Henry Conner (18) - Mike Conner (24 Deceased) - Vincent Conner (21)
Friends: OPEN
Frenemies: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Significant other: OPEN
Neutral: OPEN

Color: 373c63 | Theme Song: Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

WOOO HOO Oscar is finally done!

I'm sorry, going to have to drop this rp. Good luck though. Life is getting busier and need to cut down on rps.
It is perfectly okay, Justin. I understand. Thank you for letting me know!

I am taking Justin's girl spot btw everyone else, I got an idea.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin

4758418.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ✿ ✿ ✿ ▬▬

20 || DECEMBER 22
CAPRICORN
BETA
HETEROSEXUAL

✿BASICS✿

Health Ailments
  • PTSD - This stems from a childhood trauma, that shall be placed into a spoiler for trigger warnings. [spoili]As a small child, Blair was taken from her home unexpectedly by a man her parents trusted. For about six years Blair was missing and abused by her kidnapper, both sexually and emotionally. It wasn't until she was nine that she was returned. She doesn't really talk to anyone except her sister.[/spoili]
  • Logorrhea - Blair thinks a lot out load in short, muffled sentences that most people don't understand. This is how she shorts things out in her mind now.
Ethnicity
  • Ukrainian
  • Canadian
  • French
Scent
  • Sunflowers, Fresh morning dew, and a dry wheat field.

✿APPEARANCE✿

Height
  • 5'2"
Weight
  • 105 Lbs
Eye Color
  • Hazel brown, occasionally turns a ice blue color.
  • Strawberry-blonde hair.
  • Blair's hair is normally down in order to hide her from the rest of the world, at least she feels it does. If her hair is up, which is rarely, she feels more open and will talk more.
Scars
  • Various faded scars from teenaged self harm on both her arms and legs. She was twelve when she scars started to mark her skin and fourteen when she stopped inflicting pain on herself.
Tattoos
  • Owl - Located on her left side of her rib cage.
  • Flowers - Located on her shoulder on the back, right, side.
Clothing Style
  • Blair tends to wear more girly outfits that consist of sweaters and leggings. Sometimes she will wear jeans and a cute top or even a dress or skirt.
Bi-pedal wolf form:
  • HERE - Minus the staff and extra things.
Wolf form:

✿PERSONAL✿

General Personality
  • Caring
  • Silent
  • Patient
  • Observant
  • Artistic
Inner Personality
  • Thoughtful
  • Intelligent
  • Cautious
  • Joker
  • Flirty
  • Art, Edgar Allen Poe, Poems, Late night walks, The moon, Rainy days, Sweaters, Snow days, Ice Skating, Disney movies, Scary movies, Baking, Drawing, Painting, Cookies, Deserts.
Dislikes
  • Chocolate, Abusers, Liars, Unconsiderate people, Irresponsible people, Cheaters, Ticks, Spiders.
Talents
  • Art - Drawing, Painting
  • Getting to know information
  • Persuading others, only when she feels like talking.
✿HISTORY✿

Childhood
  • Blair, as a child, was a loving, very outgoing, girl. She loved to play and even attend her preschool. However, things changed when her preschool teacher, Jeffery Callahan, abducted her for nearly six years and did unspeakable things to young Blair. Around nine and man in a small gas station noticed Blair as one of the man missing kids from the police station poster board. He quickly called police and Blair was later reunited with her family. Adjusting to the life she was suppose to have, Blair was no longer a very talkative child and in fact stayed rather silent around her family. But Blair did grow close to her twin sister, Gwen. For many years, Gwen proved to be someone that Blair could trust through thick and thin and she is also the one that Blair talks the most to.
Now
  • Years of going through phsycotherapy let Blair feel more comfortable around her family and allowed her to occasionally communicate with her parents. Though she still is quite quiet and in fact hates the sound of her own voices on occasions. Blair, having spent most of her childhood listen, became in tuned to listening and watching other people to figure out if her words would be wisely placed on them instead of wasting them.
  • About three years ago around her eighteenth birthday, things changed. She was bitten. The change was painful and full of sickness, but somehow Blair managed to survive. However, the secret she would be carrying was going to make life rather difficult.
  • Blair never expected to be in a pack or that werewolves existed, but now she must face this in her own way and grow with it since she can not go back now. Who knows this may be good for her.

✿FAVORITES✿

Hobby
  • Reading
  • Walking in the woods
  • Drawing
Song
Movie
  • The Notebook
  • The Caller
  • Suicide Squad

✿RELATIONSHIPS✿

Friends
  • OPEN
Frenemies
  • OPEN
Crush
  • OPEN
Significant other
  • OPEN
Neutral
  • OPEN

✿EXTRA✿
Blair speaks both French and English, this is something her kidnapper continued since she spoke it as a young child.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: yvi.
CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - Played by Celestial
BETA 1 - Pasi
Beta 2 - Shayla
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - Celestial
4 - Huntress
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
Males
1 - CELESTIAL
2 -
3 - Lulunopia
4 - Misguided Ghost
5 - Mysty

Just read this. Does this mean I'm out?

Just read this. Does this mean I'm out?
Oh no no! You are still very much in this! I just made a editing mistake cause I was half asleep.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
4745748.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♚ ♚ ♚ ▬▬

26 | | January 13th | | Capricorn
ALPHA
Itallian-American
Scent - Pine wood and ash
Bi-pedal wolf form - HERE
Full wolf form - HERE

[bg=#24363b]

[/bg]

jared padalecki (Bitten in)
Alpha. Jared's guy on the way still, kind of got stuck with him.

embed.php

"My name is Yedidyah Yomiel.
Very much accepted.
tumblr_ntxdloPPVV1ub2642o2_500.gif

BASICS
Name

Julianne Emily Robertson
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
18 || June 1st || Gemini
Statues in Pack
Bitten In
Health Ailments
None
Ethnicity
British
Sexuality
Bisexual
Scent
Oil, Rust and Metal

APPEARANCE
Height

5ft 9inches
Weight
11lbs
Eye Color
Emerald Green
Light brown, shaved on the left side, down to her chest on the other.
Scars
A deep scar that runs from her right shoulder all the way down to her left hip.
Tattoos
None
Clothing Style
She usually wears shorts and t-shirts, along with trainers and a leather jacket. Also usually found wearing some sort of hat, usually a beanie or cap.
Bipedal wolf form
Here
Wolf form
Here

PERSONAL
General Personality

-Sociable: She likes to meet people and make friends, hoping that forming a large circle of friends will help to combat her insecurities.
-Chill: It takes a lot to bother Julianne or to get her angry, and for the most part she is very approachable and does not blow up at people.
-Relaxed: She is nearly always relaxed, not taking things overly serious or letting her worries show.
-Awkward: Despite being sociable, as soon as actual feelings come into it, she becomes quite awkward.
-Trusting: She is fairly quick to trust people and follow the lead of others, simply wanting to be accepted and have fun.

Inner Personality
-Confused: She has no clue what she wants to do with her life, and is afraid of it. She wants to know what she wants in life, but she has no clue.
-Alone: She feels alone, like no one is there for her or truly appreciates her.
-Self Conscious: Despite how she dresses and acts, she is actually very self conscious about her body and her personality, never truly being happy with herself.

Cars, Motorbikes, Books, Partying, Relaxing, Swimming, Sleeping, Making Friends, Rain.
Dislikes
Hot Weather, Cats, Slow Drivers, Quietness, Jerks, Being forced into uncomfortable situations.
Talents
Repairing cars/motorbikes, Driving, Swimming.

HISTORY
Childhood

Her family was fairly normal, both parents and her older brother living at home. Her dad and brother were both mechanics, and thus, as she grew up, she was surrounded with cars, naturally growing a heavy interest towards them. In school she found her own little group of friends, far from being considered popular but not alone either.

However, when she was 11, her father found that her mother had been cheating on him. Luckily, the divorce was not a messy one, and whilst her mother kept the house, she and her father moved into the upper floor of his garage. She began helping around the garage, working for her father, and she became a good mechanic. She didn't talk to her mother after she cheated on their father, letting her live ehr life whilst she lived her own.
Now
Now, she still works with her father in the garage to earn a bit of money and keep increasing her knowledge of cars and whatnot. She has her own apartment, and life is generally going reasonably well, and she and her brother are still in touch. However, she still hasn't talked to her mother, and does not desire to do so.

FAVORITES
Hobby

Working on her car
Song
Fairly Local- Twenty One Pilots
Movie
The Fast and The Furious

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends

OPEN
Frenemies
OPEN
Crush
OPEN
Significant other
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)
Accepted.
Bitten female reserved

CHARACTER SHEET
View attachment 116148
BASICS
Name
Jade Hess
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign:
25 October 31st Scorpio
Statues in Pack:
Bitten in
Health Ailments:
Temper
Bronchitis
Ethnicity:
Irish/Russian
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Scent:
Pine and Jasmine

APPEARANCE
Height:
5'8
Weight:
Eye Color:
Stormy blue
Long brown hair, straight to the middle of her back
Scars:
One running down her stomach from a surgery
Tattoos:
Tribal band around her arm
Dragon on her back tail wrapped around her leg and head is on her other arm, the body is all the way down her side.
Clothing Style: Jeans, boots, Nice shirts, and hoodies

PERSONAL
General Personality
Sarcastic
Witty
smart
charming
dry humor
tempermental at times

Inner Personality
Caring
Protective
Slightly cold towards Jack asses and some men

writing
Singing
dancing
drinking
taking photos
drawing
tattooing

Dislikes
Stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
cruelty

Talents
Singing
Dancing
surfing
writing
Photography
Tattooing

HISTORY
Childhood
Jade grew up mostly on the streets as a child. Her family was poor and She had to find things to steal. She only stole what they needed. She did go to school in hopes maybe she could go to college and get herself out of the gutter with her and her family.

Now
She finally made.it out of college and got a steady job as a tattoo artist. She works often and late and when she is bitten that tends to change her whole life and her whole outlook on what she was and what she was going to do now. She was confused and unsure of a lot.

How they feel about being in the pack: Unknown decided a little upset

FAVORITES
Hobby
Running, photography and art
Song
Division Symbol by Hands Like houses
Movie
Van Helsing
The shining

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Frenemies
open
Crush
@CELESTIAL✨ alpha?
Significant other
open
Neutral
open

EXTRA
Can speak Gaelic, Russian, English, and Latin
Accepted.

Crystal Smith
21 | February 4 | Aquarius

B A S I C S

STATUS
bitten

HEALTH AILMENTS
Allergies | Slight depression

ETHNICITY
American

SEXUALITY
Heterosexual

SCENT
Pomegranate and strawberry with a hint of freshly cut grass

A P P E A R A N C E
HEIGHT
5.3"

WEIGHT
125 lbs.

EYE COLOR
green

HAIR COLOR | DESCRIPTION
blonde | long and wavy

SCARS
none

TATTOOS
none

CLOTHING STYLE

BI-PEDAL WOLF FORM
[spoili][/spoili]
WOLF FORM
[spoili][/spoili]
P E R S O N A L

GENERAL PERSONALITY

Attention-seeking: Being raised as a Black and relatively pretty, she's used to receiving a certain amount of attention and praise. When she feels she isn't getting enough, she can get pretty upset and bitchy. She usually channels this into working harder or generally just trying to be more impressive.

Feels Entitled: She feels she's entitled to the things she wants, and if she doesn't get them she ends up confused and upset. However, instead of whining she usually just works harder and harder until she gets what she wants.

Mild-tempered: She is generally calm and likes to keep the peace in all situations. She's easy to approach, but difficult to open up. She also tends to be gentle and understanding with people who are dying. However she's sometimes at a loss for how to deal with intense emotion, especially if the emotions are her own.

Hardworking: She does not shy away from work; rather, she believes work gives her purpose. She resents lazy people, privileged people, and generally anyone who ever had things come easy to them. She's never received any charity that she didn't have to earn, and she feels others should have to earn everything they get too. She also greatly values the work that her pack do and finds it essential to maintain peace across their territory.

Good Sense of Humor: When she's comfortable with someone, she loves to joke around and laugh.

INNER PERSONALITY

Perfectionist: She hates feeling inadequate, and does what she can to live up to her high standards. She often falls short though, and ends up feeling disappointed in herself. She is her own worst critic and really beats herself up over small mistakes.

Quite Courageous: Cress suffered deep-seated feelings of shame and fear of rejection which, in certain situations, led her to consider backing down. Her greatest weakness is that, in her desperate longing to belong and be liked, she was neither as brave or honest as she should have been at times.

Affectionate: She's cold towards people she doesn't know well, but usually not to the point of rudeness. However, towards friends she can be very affectionate and generous. When she finds people she can trust, she values them highly and will put their needs above hers.
rain | berries | pomegranate | books | tea | flowers | gardens | pastries | nature

DISLIKES
liar | traitors | maggots cats | oceans | crabs | lobsters | shrimps

TALENTS
Baking | fighting | parkour | gymnastics | botany

H I S T O R Y

Chilhood:
Crystal was born into a family that was successful, wealthy, and oddly modest. Growing up, Crystal was a very innocent, happy child. Her parents were there most of the time, usually right beside her, guiding her until the day they all - even herself - let go and walked another path. Facing one crisis after another, her parents were forced to leave her side, and Elena who was facing her own problems with other children and even adults, was forced to turn and look for something else who would listen to her.
Of course, no such person actually existed. Though her parents were wonderful people, their wealth and status severely limited the group of friends Crystal was forced to deal with. Through her years of silent agony and mind numbing days, the blonde eventually got used to faking everyday imitations, knowing what to say to whom, how to subtly watch people from afar ... it was quite a fun game. Usually.

And so, Crystal shaped herself strategically. She learned, as a child, that no one would be there forever. Her parents, who have long since ridden through the numerous crises, had left a void in her psyche that served to remind her everyday that she needed to be that independent, self reliant woman. The world was a harsh place, and with what terrible company she consistently puts herself with, she knew - every single day - just how important it was to learn and lie, to grab every possible advantage she could.

Now:
Crystal is now a manipulative and independent woman. She doesn't take shit from anyone or gives a fuck. She often found herself in clubs and partying the night away.

FEARS
to be rejected
being alone

Accepted.
WIP

Allison Marie Blackwood

BASICS
Name: Allison Marie Blackwood
Accepted.

♦♦ Don't ♦Worry ♦♦
♦♦ Havens ♦Got ♦A ♦Plan ♦For ♦You ♦♦

Wavy-White-Hair-Men.jpg

♦ ♦ OSCAR JOSEPH CONNER ♦ ♦

♦ BASIC ♦

Name: Oscar Joseph Conner
Birthdate: December 23
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Statues in Pack: Bitten In
Health Ailments: Alcoholic
Ethnicity: Finish
Sexuality: Gayest Man Alive
Scent: Pine mixed with Vanilla

♦ APPEARANCE ♦

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Blue-Grey
Hair Color || Description: White, messy
Scars: None
Tattoos: None
Clothing Style: Example
Bi-pedal wolf form: HERE
Wolf form: HERE

♦ PERSONAL ♦

General Personality:

Issac is seen as a cold person, choosing to be by himself than in public places. He doesn't really try to interact with people and even when he does the get throw off by his blunt and sarcastic nature. Not to mention he has a sharp tongue and is easily annoyed, snapping at anyone that makes him mad. What most people know, is he's closed off. Issac hates getting close to people, this being because of his past. Though there was an upside to all this, he ended up becoming very intelligent. Closing himself off from the world choosing to study rather than make friends.

Inner Personality:

People only ever see his cold exterior. What the don't see is his kind, caring side. The side that will do anything to help someone in need, but doesn't know how. He's pretty emotional and sensitive when it comes to certain subjects, so he usually avoids them. He has a hard time talking about certain things and tend to get easily annoyed if someone tries to bring it up constantly. Not only that but, he's a hopeless romantic. Always looking for the right person. Someone he can open up too.

- Sunsets
- Stars
- Cold Weather
- Cold Food
- Flowers
- Chocolate
- Night Time
Dislikes:
- Loud People
- Crowded Places
- Small Enclosed Spaces
- Kiwi's
- Mornings
- Sleeping with Socks on
- Getting Close To People
Talents:
- Drawing
- Cooking
- Hand-to-Hand Combat

♦ HISTORY ♦

Childhood: Oscar's childhood wasn't a pretty one. He grew up in a small house in Michigan, all kids sharing one room. It was hectic, but they had to make do. His family wasn't the wealthiest, but they weren't poor either. They just struggled to make due with all the kids they had. Most of Oscars life was spent either taking care of his younger siblings or getting picked on by his older ones. So to most people it would be normal, but they didn't really go to school. There parents decided to home school them so they could save money. Oscars education, though not really going to public school, became pretty smart, smarter than his older brother and sister.

His mother dies giving birth to Kevin and Fiona. The family was devastated, but kept spirits up for there mothers sake. There father struggled to pay bills and feed everyone in the house causing Mike and Gabriel to get jobs at a young age leaving Oscar and Vincent to take care of the twins. For the most part they earned enough money to help there father but, soon after Oscars 15th birthday he got sick. They didn't know what to do, having not a lot of money they couldn't afford a doctor, so they had to watch there father suffer till he finally passed. They grieved longer this time, no longer having parents meant they had to pay the bills, buy food, and take care of each other. Though they already did those things it just became even more important.

They managed to survive for a few years before they had to sell there house. Mike and Gabriel lost there jobs and were unable to get another in time to pay bills, so the house was taken from them. The ended up moving around, begging for money just to survive, but they still looked out for each other. It was the winter after Oscars 18th birthday when Fiona, Mike, and Gabriel got sick. They took them straight to the city hospital only to be turned away. Again the family had to watch it's members die. Oscar started to close off around this time. He was close with Mike. Though they would argue a lot, they were close. Oscar was afraid of opening up to someone, becoming close to them, only for them to be taken away.

Oscar managed to get a job shortly after this but, was never able to keep money as he would spend it at a bar drinking his life away. His brothers worried about him, tried to get him to stop but, no matter what they did he never stopped.
Now: Oscar is still closed off, but even more so since his only family left has gotten sick. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Though he has managed to keep his job as a bookstore clerk. How? Not even his brothers could explain that but, he still wastes the money on alcohol.
How they feel about being in the pack: Oscars skeptical about the pack. He's not sure if he likes it or not. Being the closed off person he is, he's slightly scared of getting close to any of the members.

♦ FAVORITE ♦

Hobby: Drawing, Running, Cooking
Song: Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
Movie: Perks of Being a Wallflower

♦ RELATIONSHIPS ♦

Family:
Mother - Jane Conner (Deceased)
Father - Kevin Conner (Deceased)
Sister's - Fiona Conner (18 Deceased) - Gabriel Conner (22 Deceased)
Brother's - Henry Conner (18) - Mike Conner (24 Deceased) - Vincent Conner (21)
Friends: OPEN
Frenemies: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Significant other: OPEN
Neutral: OPEN

Color: 373c63 | Theme Song: Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

Accepted!
[bg=#212536]

BASICS
Name
Moszek Nowak
(MAA-SH-ECK / NO-WACK)
24 || October 28 || Scorpio
Status in Pack
Bitten
Health Ailments
Anxiety and Mild Depression
Ethnicity
1/2 Polish 1/2 Mexican
Sexuality
Pansexual
Scent
Spearmint and ink with an underlying coppery scent.

APPEARANCE
Height
5'9"
Weight
174 lbs
Eye Color
Icy blue almost gray.
His hair is dark brown and nearly black. It can grow to his shoulders but he keeps it buzzed short, as that's easier to manage. If you were to run a hand over his head, the short hairs would feel prickly against your skin. He has facial hair, also buzzed close to his skin.
Scars
He has quite a few faded nicks and scars all over his body, but nothing too serious.
Tattoos
It would be weird if a tattoo artist didn't have tattoos right? Here we go!
The number 21 on his right upper cheekbone.
The word LOCO and number 1990 on his left hand.
The word BORN and number 0224 on his right hand.
A rose on his right hand, a skull on his left hand.
Fallen angel back tattoo.
Day of the Dead chest tattoo.
Clothing Style
He isn't much for color, and usually sticks to grays, blacks and whites. Sometimes he'll wear blue but only on days that he doesn't care about his appearance (which is rare). He's a skinny jeans and graphic t type of guy but he likes pea coats and wool scarves on occasion. As for footwear, high tops or converse are his go to but occasionally he'll wear dress shoes. You will never catch him wearing sandals or shorts because he absolutely hates them. Same with hats. He hates hats.
Bi-pedal Wolf Form
Wolf Form

PERSONAL
General Personality
Moszek is mostly cool, calm and collected. He lives by the three C's because he knows what it's like to get caught up in all the stressful shit in the world. He's a courageous guy at heart although he mostly tries to avoid situations where he has to display any form of bravery. He likes to hang under the radar and his idea of fun is chilling at home with a good movie and a few beers (maybe some mild mannered company too). He isn't a ball of happiness nor does he have an approachable demeanor, but when he's with his son, his whole air becomes light and fluffy. He would do anything for his little boy even if that means smiling at strangers and running around like a giddy maniac.
Inner Personality
Inside, Moszek is constantly paranoid and worried. He suffers from anxiety and a twinge of depression, as most people his age do. He often worries about how his life will turn out and if his son is safe. He doesn't like to be alone and will sometimes catch himself trying to manipulate others into staying with him.
"I know parents say this about their kids all the time and usually I say 'bull' but Jasper is the best kid in the universe. He's super smart. Way smarter than I'll ever be."
Tattoos
"I do tattoos for a living and I love 'em."
Smoking (Casually)
"For the love of God, please don't give me the speech."
Stir Fry
"It taste good."
Taco Bell
"See above."
Black Coffee
"The way coffee was meant to taste."
Horror Movies
"I love to watch these at night."
Psychological Thrillers
"It makes you think. But also makes you worry about all the psycho's you might have pissed off."
Tea
"Full strength, no honey, sugar or milk."
Cats
"They're affectionate, but not too affectionate and low maintenance. What's not to like?"
Frozen
"Let it go...let it go...EHM. It's Jasper's favorite movie. We've watched it like 12 times, can you blame me for singing it?!'
Video Games
"I'm not really good at them, but I like playing them."
Comics
"Love reading them, and I have my own comic in the works."
ComicCon
"Best place on earth. This year I'm taking Jasper and we're gonna be Batman and Nightwing."
("This is also where I found and adopted my two cats."

Dislikes
Sweets
"I hate sugar. I blame my grandma cause she would never let me have any as a kid, then when I finally whined about it enough, she took me to the store and let me pick out a shit load of candy. She let me eat all of it at once and I bounced off the fucking walls and threw up for an hour. When it was finally over she stood over me and said, 'that's why.'"
Octopi
"I don't know I just don't like how smart they are, it's kind of creepy, they get to be smart and look scary as hell?"
Olives
"They just taste and look disgusting."
Frou Frou Coffee BS
"I hate sugar and I think coffee should be black. What's the point of ordering ethiopian coffee if you're gonna cover it with a layer of milk, a bucket of sugar and a shitload of whip cream?"
Unnecessarily Loud Engines
"Just...Why? What's wrong with the quiet engine I know that thing came with?"
RomComs
"I hate how predictable they are."
Dogs
"My grandparents had a dog when I was little but it was guard dog so it never played and one time when I finally got on it's last nerves the fucker bit me. Instead of treating it as a life lesson moment, my grandpa shot it right in front of me."
Pledge Week
"That's when the biggest drunkest idiots come in to get stupid ass tattoos."
Culture Appropriating Tattoo Dumbasses
"Those people who want something in Hebrew tattooed on them because they think it means strength, but later on they find out that it means stupid hoe or whatever and they come back and scream at me."
Talents
Artistry
Photography
Poetry

HISTORY
Childhood
Moszeck was born in West Bay, a college town a few miles away from Stoney Creek. He was the product of a passionate and rebellious love affair between two college freshman who wanted to say 'fuck you' to their parents who despite not living in West Bay, had an iron grip on the lives of their children. Upon learning that Moscek's mom, Lidia was pregnant, Moscek's dad, Emilio made a hasty phone call to his parents and transferred to a new college 300 miles away, the very next day. Lidia was devastated and turned to her own parents for help. The Nowak's were furious at their daughter for trying to sabotage her collegiate future, but agreed to take care of the child until Lidia got her doctorate. (She wanted him after she got her master's but they laughed her out the door for thinking like a "poor person").
So Moszeck was raised by his grandparents who never failed to let him know that he was a half polish bastard. It's not as though they were abusive towards him, because they provided him with anything he could ever want and gave him a bedroom fit for a king. They just let him know that because of his mother's mistakes, he would never be the heir to their fortune, so he should study hard and work towards making his own. The only thing about that was that Moszeck wasn't educationally inclined. He breezed through school on Cs and Ds, and didn't quite care for making A's. By the time he got to sophomore year (which was when his mom finally got her PhD), it was clear that he wasn't going to be accepted into any reputable college.
Upon getting her final degree, Lidia, Moszeck's mom snapped up her son (she had visited him many times, so they weren't strangers) and moved back to West Bay where she had gotten a job as a gynocologist. Unlike her parents, Lidia didn't quite care for the grades of her son as long as he was happy. However despite her good intentions, her lax parenting resulted in Moszeck repeating his parent's errors with a girl named, Diana. Unlike his father however, Moszeck pushed to be apart of his offspring's life but Diana didn't think he'd be a good father (by that time Moszeck was an 18 year repeating junior who was about to drop out), so she moved away with her parents and Moszeck dropped out of school as predicted and got a job at a tattoo parlor.​

Now
Three years ago Diana got in touch with Moszeck and apologized for leaving and not given him a chance to get to know his son. She agreed to a sans court custody arrangement where he could spend time with his son for first and last week of every month. In order to prepare for his son's arrival, Moszeck asked his grandparents for a loan to get a better apartment (his mom had gotten married and was on her honeymoon). His grandparents agreed and he moved out of his matchbox apartment and got a loft, which he decked out to make appropriate for a 3 year old.
How they feel about being in the pack?
TBA

FAVORITES
Hobby
Sketching
Tattoo Design
Writing Poetry
Working on his Comic Book
Spoiling his son
Song

Movie
Rosemary's Baby
Black Swan
Frozen
RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA

His Grandma and his Grandfather
His mom
His dad
Diana
Jasper
His Place
He owes his grandparents, $400,000
Moszeck's FC is Dawid Auguscik
He has two cats,
Lois Lane and Kal El

[/bg]
YES! He is accepted!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
OKAY!!!! We have a new line up! Since I went through and did a large acceptance (those who were not finished with their characters have been kicked) we were left with some empty holes, that I noticed before hand. So Misguided's Alex is a beta and my female is also a beta.

Male Bitten on reserve
Is this still a thing? I didn't see this before and am just asking to make sure I have things properly updated on the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.