2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - THE CALL OF THE BEAST IC
4744980.png

1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope.

Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.

Nightstalk was the first werewolf in history.

It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha.

-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.
-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.
-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.
-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished.
-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha.

Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.

BIRTH OF THE BEAST
There is no exact reason why males are the only ones to be born with the trait, but that is how the Lycanthrope world works. Females, the few strong enough, are bitten in. More males have been able to survive the change than females, but there are females out there that can survive it.

If a son is born to a human, it is the lycanthrope parent's job to steal the child away for purposes of keeping the lycanthrope child a secret. All males are born with the gene if their father or mother is a wolf.

Plot:
The awakening day is among us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected twelve well able humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.

Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule.

RULES
1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY
2. I encourage romance, but if it gets to that stage take it to a PM. And remember adults with adults, teens with teens.
3. Drama is for the IC not the OOC
4. There is a one week reservation limit, after that your character will be taken off and someone can replace you.
5. Let me know if you are busy, taking a break, or just stuck. I will understand why you haven't been around.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO]
BASICS
Name
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
Statues in Pack
Health Ailments
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Scent

APPEARANCE
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color || Description
Scars
Tattoos
Clothing Style
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - CELESTIAL
BETA 1 - Misguided
Beta 2 - CELESTIAL
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - DANAsaur
4 - Huntress - Didn't survive the turn (dropped)
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
(1 other female is a beta)
Males
1 - Mysty
2 - Lulunopia
3 - CELESTIAL
4 - Mundane Monster
(3 other males are the betas and Alpha)

ROOMS....!

@CELESTIAL✨
The Crown room - Diego
The Tree room - Blair
The Sun room - Kole

@Misguided†Ghost
The River room - Alex
The Moon room - Gwen

@beautie
The Dragon room - Yedidyah

@~Dark Disney~
The Skull room - Jade

@Mundane Monster
The Snake room - Moszek

@Lulunopia
The Rabbit room - Oscar
The Deer room - Naomi

@Mysty
The Tsunami room - Teagan

@Huntress
The Dagger room - Allison

@Unbound
The Rain room - Julianne

@DANAsaur
The Flower room - Crystal

BITTEN BY????
Diego (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Jade @~Dark Disney~

Blair (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Teagan @Mysty
Moszek @Mundane Monster
Naomi @Lulunopia

Yedidyah (@beautie) bit:
Allison @Huntress
Gwen @Misguided†Ghost
Julianne @Unbound

Alex (@Misguided†Ghost) bit:
Crystal @DANAsaur
Kole @CELESTIAL✨
Oscar @Lulunopia

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I've yet to get a break from work, so unfortunately I'm gonna have to pull myself out of this cause I honestly have no idea when I'll get a chance to sit and work on a response.

I don't want to have people waiting around for me to post in a group setting, it makes me feel shitty.

I apologize. I was pretty excited for this but life decided to not let me enjoy haha.

Good luck with the RP and have fun ya'll. Perhaps I'll be seeing some of you in the future! :)

Reactions: beautie
I'll be posting later today!

WHY AM I NOT GETTING NOTIFICATIONS FOR THIS. D:

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
Hey guys. I'm back. Everything's all better now for a moment so I don't want to waste it. So sorry for the way I acted. Please forgive me

Sorry for the short post but I couldn't think of anything else. T.T

where be you all

I'm still here! <3

I will post for Blair and Diego sometime today or this weekend. I am sick at this moment so my posts will most likely come this weekend

I will post for Blair and Diego sometime today or this weekend. I am sick at this moment so my posts will most likely come this weekend
feel better

I' m here too.

Hi yes I'm here. <3

I genuinely apologize for how much Teagan rambles. xD

• Love
Reactions: yvi.
I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to drop this one. I overestimated how many RPs I could take on with real life events. I am sorry, and hope that you all have a great time.

Status
Not open for further replies.