2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - THE CALL OF THE BEAST IC
4744980.png

1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope.

Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.

Nightstalk was the first werewolf in history.

It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha.

-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.
-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.
-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.
-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished.
-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha.

Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.

BIRTH OF THE BEAST
There is no exact reason why males are the only ones to be born with the trait, but that is how the Lycanthrope world works. Females, the few strong enough, are bitten in. More males have been able to survive the change than females, but there are females out there that can survive it.

If a son is born to a human, it is the lycanthrope parent's job to steal the child away for purposes of keeping the lycanthrope child a secret. All males are born with the gene if their father or mother is a wolf.

Plot:
The awakening day is among us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected twelve well able humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.

Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule.

RULES
1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY
2. I encourage romance, but if it gets to that stage take it to a PM. And remember adults with adults, teens with teens.
3. Drama is for the IC not the OOC
4. There is a one week reservation limit, after that your character will be taken off and someone can replace you.
5. Let me know if you are busy, taking a break, or just stuck. I will understand why you haven't been around.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO]
BASICS
Name
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
Statues in Pack
Health Ailments
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Scent

APPEARANCE
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color || Description
Scars
Tattoos
Clothing Style
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - CELESTIAL
BETA 1 - Misguided
Beta 2 - CELESTIAL
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - DANAsaur
4 - Huntress - Didn't survive the turn (dropped)
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
(1 other female is a beta)
Males
1 - Mysty
2 - Lulunopia
3 - CELESTIAL
4 - Mundane Monster
(3 other males are the betas and Alpha)

ROOMS....!

@CELESTIAL✨
The Crown room - Diego
The Tree room - Blair
The Sun room - Kole

@Misguided†Ghost
The River room - Alex
The Moon room - Gwen

@beautie
The Dragon room - Yedidyah

@~Dark Disney~
The Skull room - Jade

@Mundane Monster
The Snake room - Moszek

@Lulunopia
The Rabbit room - Oscar
The Deer room - Naomi

@Mysty
The Tsunami room - Teagan

@Huntress
The Dagger room - Allison

@Unbound
The Rain room - Julianne

@DANAsaur
The Flower room - Crystal

BITTEN BY????
Diego (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Jade @~Dark Disney~

Blair (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Teagan @Mysty
Moszek @Mundane Monster
Naomi @Lulunopia

Yedidyah (@beautie) bit:
Allison @Huntress
Gwen @Misguided†Ghost
Julianne @Unbound

Alex (@Misguided†Ghost) bit:
Crystal @DANAsaur
Kole @CELESTIAL✨
Oscar @Lulunopia

Last edited:
Allison Marie Blackwood

BASICS
Name: Allison Marie Blackwood
Age: 26 || Birthdate: October 16th || Astrological Sign: Libra
Status in Pack: Bitten In
Health Ailments: N/A
Ethnicity: Irish
Sexuality: Bi-Sexual
Scent: Smoke and wood with hints of coffee

APPEARANCE
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 176 lbs. (Of well defined muscle)
Eye Color: Hazel with a hint of yellow around her pupils, there are small flecks of green scattered about as well.
Hair Color: Mid tone brown with blonde accents and highlights. || Description: Usually hanging down in loose waves. She occasionally ties her hair up, typically when it involves some sort of athleticism or task in which her hair falls in the way.
Scars: Deep bite wounds on her abdomen, the crescent shape of the jaws that infected her points to the right. Claw marks adorn her back.
Tattoos: N/A
Clothing Style: Casual. Jeans, graphic and band tee's or tank-tops. Boots, skate shoes or chucks. Although she dresses casually almost all the time it doesn't mean she can't pull off a high-end, classy look. It's not her preference and she doesn't find it comfortable.
Bi-pedal wolf form: Click me!
Wolf form: Click me too!

PERSONAL
General Personality:
  • Calm and relaxed (for the most part)
  • Likes to joke and smile
  • Easy to speak to
  • Respectful
  • Sarcastic
  • Sees red (doesn't often get angry but when she does its dangerous)

Inner Personality:
  • Overly caring
  • Guarded
  • Overly loyal
  • Does not forgive easily
  • Scares herself when her anger and rage take over
  • Movies
  • Good Coffee
  • Video games
  • Art
  • Driving
  • Working out
  • Running
  • Smoking (weed and cigarettes)
Dislikes:
  • Fake people
  • Rude people
  • Too much partying
  • People who think they are entitled
  • Shallow people
  • Judgmental people
Talents:
  • Most physical activities (favourite sports are volleyball, soccer and tennis)
  • She's got an eye for photography and painting

HISTORY
Childhood:
Allison was born and raised in Stoney Creek, from junior kindergarten to college, she has spent her entire life in the small, close knit community of the town. That doesn't mean she hasn't seen other parts of the world, she just somehow finds herself constantly coming back, not being able to spend much time away from home.

Since a young age Ally has had an interest in art and sports, an odd combination but an existent one regardless. Her child years held nothing special, she grew up in a loving family, did well in school and carried on into college. She had landed herself a sports scholarship so her studies ended up being all about her interests. Arts, music and some athletics related classes.

Now:
After finishing her studies, Ally found herself working in the town. A barista at the local coffee shop. She doesn't really have any career dreams, her only goal currently is finding the right person she can spend her life with. She takes life as it comes to her and tries to make the best of it with what she's given.

How they feel about being in the pack:
N/A

FAVORITES
Hobby: On her time off Ally likes to go out into the woods to either paint or photograph the landscapes
Song: 11:00 am (Daydreamer) - 10 Years
Movie: The Nightmare Before Christmas

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends: Open

Frenemies: Open

Crush: Open

Significant other: Open

Neutral: Open

giphy_zpsburr6d6w.gif

Last edited:
/Falls over. I did it... Yedidyah is finally complete...

Reactions: HEX
Is my character okay?

I've stated her as a WIP because I'm still trying to figure out her scent and a song.

Is my character okay?

I've stated her as a WIP because I'm still trying to figure out her scent and a song.
She is looking great! Also the part where it asks about being in the pack, that was mainly geared towards the betas and alpha, so I don't mind that being blank for her.

Cool! :D Thanks.

I am still working on my character sheet, but you can check it out if you want to!

tumblr_ntxdloPPVV1ub2642o2_500.gif

BASICS
Name

Julianne Emily Robertson
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
18 || June 1st || Gemini
Statues in Pack
Bitten In
Health Ailments
None
Ethnicity
British
Sexuality
Bisexual
Scent
Oil, Rust and Metal

APPEARANCE
Height

5ft 9inches
Weight
11lbs
Eye Color
Emerald Green
Light brown, shaved on the left side, down to her chest on the other.
Scars
A deep scar that runs from her right shoulder all the way down to her left hip.
Tattoos
None
Clothing Style
She usually wears shorts and t-shirts, along with trainers and a leather jacket. Also usually found wearing some sort of hat, usually a beanie or cap.
Bipedal wolf form
Here
Wolf form
Here

PERSONAL
General Personality

-Sociable: She likes to meet people and make friends, hoping that forming a large circle of friends will help to combat her insecurities.
-Chill: It takes a lot to bother Julianne or to get her angry, and for the most part she is very approachable and does not blow up at people.
-Relaxed: She is nearly always relaxed, not taking things overly serious or letting her worries show.
-Awkward: Despite being sociable, as soon as actual feelings come into it, she becomes quite awkward.
-Trusting: She is fairly quick to trust people and follow the lead of others, simply wanting to be accepted and have fun.

Inner Personality
-Confused: She has no clue what she wants to do with her life, and is afraid of it. She wants to know what she wants in life, but she has no clue.
-Alone: She feels alone, like no one is there for her or truly appreciates her.
-Self Conscious: Despite how she dresses and acts, she is actually very self conscious about her body and her personality, never truly being happy with herself.

Cars, Motorbikes, Books, Partying, Relaxing, Swimming, Sleeping, Making Friends, Rain.
Dislikes
Hot Weather, Cats, Slow Drivers, Quietness, Jerks, Being forced into uncomfortable situations.
Talents
Repairing cars/motorbikes, Driving, Swimming.

HISTORY
Childhood

Her family was fairly normal, both parents and her older brother living at home. Her dad and brother were both mechanics, and thus, as she grew up, she was surrounded with cars, naturally growing a heavy interest towards them. In school she found her own little group of friends, far from being considered popular but not alone either.

However, when she was 11, her father found that her mother had been cheating on him. Luckily, the divorce was not a messy one, and whilst her mother kept the house, she and her father moved into the upper floor of his garage. She began helping around the garage, working for her father, and she became a good mechanic. She didn't talk to her mother after she cheated on their father, letting her live ehr life whilst she lived her own.
Now
Now, she still works with her father in the garage to earn a bit of money and keep increasing her knowledge of cars and whatnot. She has her own apartment, and life is generally going reasonably well, and she and her brother are still in touch. However, she still hasn't talked to her mother, and does not desire to do so.
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby

Working on her car
Song
Fairly Local- Twenty One Pilots
Movie
The Fast and The Furious

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends

OPEN
Frenemies
OPEN
Crush
OPEN
Significant other
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)
Finally got my gal up, if anyone wants relationships or what not feel free to hit me up ^^

Finally got my gal up, if anyone wants relationships or what not feel free to hit me up ^^

I wouldn't mind discussing some sort of relationship for our characters. :)

Reactions: Unbound
Mine will be done tonight!

♦♦ Don't ♦Worry ♦♦
♦♦ Havens ♦Got ♦A ♦Plan ♦For ♦You ♦♦

Wavy-White-Hair-Men.jpg

♦ ♦ OSCAR JOSEPH CONNER ♦ ♦

♦ BASIC ♦

Name: Oscar Joseph Conner
Birthdate: December 23
Astrological Sign: Capricorn
Statues in Pack: Bitten In
Health Ailments: Alcoholic
Ethnicity: Finish
Sexuality: Gayest Man Alive
Scent: Pine mixed with Vanilla

♦ APPEARANCE ♦

Height: 5' 3"
Weight: 130 lbs
Eye Color: Blue-Grey
Hair Color || Description: White, messy
Scars: None
Tattoos: None
Clothing Style: Example
Bi-pedal wolf form: HERE
Wolf form: HERE

♦ PERSONAL ♦

General Personality:

Issac is seen as a cold person, choosing to be by himself than in public places. He doesn't really try to interact with people and even when he does the get throw off by his blunt and sarcastic nature. Not to mention he has a sharp tongue and is easily annoyed, snapping at anyone that makes him mad. What most people know, is he's closed off. Issac hates getting close to people, this being because of his past. Though there was an upside to all this, he ended up becoming very intelligent. Closing himself off from the world choosing to study rather than make friends.

Inner Personality:

People only ever see his cold exterior. What the don't see is his kind, caring side. The side that will do anything to help someone in need, but doesn't know how. He's pretty emotional and sensitive when it comes to certain subjects, so he usually avoids them. He has a hard time talking about certain things and tend to get easily annoyed if someone tries to bring it up constantly. Not only that but, he's a hopeless romantic. Always looking for the right person. Someone he can open up too.

- Sunsets
- Stars
- Cold Weather
- Cold Food
- Flowers
- Chocolate
- Night Time
Dislikes:
- Loud People
- Crowded Places
- Small Enclosed Spaces
- Kiwi's
- Mornings
- Sleeping with Socks on
- Getting Close To People
Talents:
- Drawing
- Cooking
- Hand-to-Hand Combat

♦ HISTORY ♦

Childhood: Oscar's childhood wasn't a pretty one. He grew up in a small house in Michigan, all kids sharing one room. It was hectic, but they had to make do. His family wasn't the wealthiest, but they weren't poor either. They just struggled to make due with all the kids they had. Most of Oscars life was spent either taking care of his younger siblings or getting picked on by his older ones. So to most people it would be normal, but they didn't really go to school. There parents decided to home school them so they could save money. Oscars education, though not really going to public school, became pretty smart, smarter than his older brother and sister.

His mother dies giving birth to Kevin and Fiona. The family was devastated, but kept spirits up for there mothers sake. There father struggled to pay bills and feed everyone in the house causing Mike and Gabriel to get jobs at a young age leaving Oscar and Vincent to take care of the twins. For the most part they earned enough money to help there father but, soon after Oscars 15th birthday he got sick. They didn't know what to do, having not a lot of money they couldn't afford a doctor, so they had to watch there father suffer till he finally passed. They grieved longer this time, no longer having parents meant they had to pay the bills, buy food, and take care of each other. Though they already did those things it just became even more important.

They managed to survive for a few years before they had to sell there house. Mike and Gabriel lost there jobs and were unable to get another in time to pay bills, so the house was taken from them. The ended up moving around, begging for money just to survive, but they still looked out for each other. It was the winter after Oscars 18th birthday when Fiona, Mike, and Gabriel got sick. They took them straight to the city hospital only to be turned away. Again the family had to watch it's members die. Oscar started to close off around this time. He was close with Mike. Though they would argue a lot, they were close. Oscar was afraid of opening up to someone, becoming close to them, only for them to be taken away.

Oscar managed to get a job shortly after this but, was never able to keep money as he would spend it at a bar drinking his life away. His brothers worried about him, tried to get him to stop but, no matter what they did he never stopped.
Now: Oscar is still closed off, but even more so since his only family left has gotten sick. He doesn't know what to do anymore. Though he has managed to keep his job as a bookstore clerk. How? Not even his brothers could explain that but, he still wastes the money on alcohol.
How they feel about being in the pack: Oscars skeptical about the pack. He's not sure if he likes it or not. Being the closed off person he is, he's slightly scared of getting close to any of the members.

♦ FAVORITE ♦

Hobby: Drawing, Running, Cooking
Song: Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia
Movie: Perks of Being a Wallflower

♦ RELATIONSHIPS ♦

Family:
Mother - Jane Conner (Deceased)
Father - Kevin Conner (Deceased)
Sister's - Fiona Conner (18 Deceased) - Gabriel Conner (22 Deceased)
Brother's - Henry Conner (18) - Mike Conner (24 Deceased) - Vincent Conner (21)
Friends: OPEN
Frenemies: OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Significant other: OPEN
Neutral: OPEN

Color: 373c63 | Theme Song: Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia

Last edited by a moderator:
@CELESTIAL✨
I know the other rp didn't go well because I totally forgot to get cses up for that one, but I will get them up tomorrow, finally caught up with ics so now I just need cses, soo sorry but this time I will get my cses up.

[bg=#212536]

BASICS
Name
Moszek Nowak
(MAA-SH-ECK / NO-WACK)
24 || October 28 || Scorpio
Status in Pack
Bitten
Health Ailments
Anxiety and Mild Depression
Ethnicity
1/2 Polish 1/2 Mexican
Sexuality
Pansexual
Scent
Spearmint and ink with an underlying coppery scent.

APPEARANCE
Height
5'9"
Weight
174 lbs
Eye Color
Icy blue almost gray.
His hair is dark brown and nearly black. It can grow to his shoulders but he keeps it buzzed short, as that's easier to manage. If you were to run a hand over his head, the short hairs would feel prickly against your skin. He has facial hair, also buzzed close to his skin.
Scars
He has quite a few faded nicks and scars all over his body, but nothing too serious.
Tattoos
It would be weird if a tattoo artist didn't have tattoos right? Here we go!
The number 21 on his right upper cheekbone.
The word LOCO and number 1990 on his left hand.
The word BORN and number 0224 on his right hand.
A rose on his right hand, a skull on his left hand.
Fallen angel back tattoo.
Day of the Dead chest tattoo.
Clothing Style
He isn't much for color, and usually sticks to grays, blacks and whites. Sometimes he'll wear blue but only on days that he doesn't care about his appearance (which is rare). He's a skinny jeans and graphic t type of guy but he likes pea coats and wool scarves on occasion. As for footwear, high tops or converse are his go to but occasionally he'll wear dress shoes. You will never catch him wearing sandals or shorts because he absolutely hates them. Same with hats. He hates hats.
Bi-pedal Wolf Form
Wolf Form

PERSONAL
General Personality
Moszek is mostly cool, calm and collected. He lives by the three C's because he knows what it's like to get caught up in all the stressful shit in the world. He's a courageous guy at heart although he mostly tries to avoid situations where he has to display any form of bravery. He likes to hang under the radar and his idea of fun is chilling at home with a good movie and a few beers (maybe some mild mannered company too). He isn't a ball of happiness nor does he have an approachable demeanor, but when he's with his son, his whole air becomes light and fluffy. He would do anything for his little boy even if that means smiling at strangers and running around like a giddy maniac.
Inner Personality
Inside, Moszek is constantly paranoid and worried. He suffers from anxiety and a twinge of depression, as most people his age do. He often worries about how his life will turn out and if his son is safe. He doesn't like to be alone and will sometimes catch himself trying to manipulate others into staying with him.
"I know parents say this about their kids all the time and usually I say 'bull' but Jasper is the best kid in the universe. He's super smart. Way smarter than I'll ever be."
Tattoos
"I do tattoos for a living and I love 'em."
Smoking (Casually)
"For the love of God, please don't give me the speech."
Stir Fry
"It taste good."
Taco Bell
"See above."
Black Coffee
"The way coffee was meant to taste."
Horror Movies
"I love to watch these at night."
Psychological Thrillers
"It makes you think. But also makes you worry about all the psycho's you might have pissed off."
Tea
"Full strength, no honey, sugar or milk."
Cats
"They're affectionate, but not too affectionate and low maintenance. What's not to like?"
Frozen
"Let it go...let it go...EHM. It's Jasper's favorite movie. We've watched it like 12 times, can you blame me for singing it?!'
Video Games
"I'm not really good at them, but I like playing them."
Comics
"Love reading them, and I have my own comic in the works."
ComicCon
"Best place on earth. This year I'm taking Jasper and we're gonna be Batman and Nightwing."
("This is also where I found and adopted my two cats."

Dislikes
Sweets
"I hate sugar. I blame my grandma cause she would never let me have any as a kid, then when I finally whined about it enough, she took me to the store and let me pick out a shit load of candy. She let me eat all of it at once and I bounced off the fucking walls and threw up for an hour. When it was finally over she stood over me and said, 'that's why.'"
Octopi
"I don't know I just don't like how smart they are, it's kind of creepy, they get to be smart and look scary as hell?"
Olives
"They just taste and look disgusting."
Frou Frou Coffee BS
"I hate sugar and I think coffee should be black. What's the point of ordering ethiopian coffee if you're gonna cover it with a layer of milk, a bucket of sugar and a shitload of whip cream?"
Unnecessarily Loud Engines
"Just...Why? What's wrong with the quiet engine I know that thing came with?"
RomComs
"I hate how predictable they are."
Dogs
"My grandparents had a dog when I was little but it was guard dog so it never played and one time when I finally got on it's last nerves the fucker bit me. Instead of treating it as a life lesson moment, my grandpa shot it right in front of me."
Pledge Week
"That's when the biggest drunkest idiots come in to get stupid ass tattoos."
Culture Appropriating Tattoo Dumbasses
"Those people who want something in Hebrew tattooed on them because they think it means strength, but later on they find out that it means stupid hoe or whatever and they come back and scream at me."
Talents
Artistry
Photography
Poetry

HISTORY
Childhood
Moszeck was born in West Bay, a college town a few miles away from Stoney Creek. He was the product of a passionate and rebellious love affair between two college freshman who wanted to say 'fuck you' to their parents who despite not living in West Bay, had an iron grip on the lives of their children. Upon learning that Moscek's mom, Lidia was pregnant, Moscek's dad, Emilio made a hasty phone call to his parents and transferred to a new college 300 miles away, the very next day. Lidia was devastated and turned to her own parents for help. The Nowak's were furious at their daughter for trying to sabotage her collegiate future, but agreed to take care of the child until Lidia got her doctorate. (She wanted him after she got her master's but they laughed her out the door for thinking like a "poor person").
So Moszeck was raised by his grandparents who never failed to let him know that he was a half polish bastard. It's not as though they were abusive towards him, because they provided him with anything he could ever want and gave him a bedroom fit for a king. They just let him know that because of his mother's mistakes, he would never be the heir to their fortune, so he should study hard and work towards making his own. The only thing about that was that Moszeck wasn't educationally inclined. He breezed through school on Cs and Ds, and didn't quite care for making A's. By the time he got to sophomore year (which was when his mom finally got her PhD), it was clear that he wasn't going to be accepted into any reputable college.
Upon getting her final degree, Lidia, Moszeck's mom snapped up her son (she had visited him many times, so they weren't strangers) and moved back to West Bay where she had gotten a job as a gynocologist. Unlike her parents, Lidia didn't quite care for the grades of her son as long as he was happy. However despite her good intentions, her lax parenting resulted in Moszeck repeating his parent's errors with a girl named, Diana. Unlike his father however, Moszeck pushed to be apart of his offspring's life but Diana didn't think he'd be a good father (by that time Moszeck was an 18 year repeating junior who was about to drop out), so she moved away with her parents and Moszeck dropped out of school as predicted and got a job at a tattoo parlor.​

Now
Three years ago Diana got in touch with Moszeck and apologized for leaving and not given him a chance to get to know his son. She agreed to a sans court custody arrangement where he could spend time with his son for first and last week of every month. In order to prepare for his son's arrival, Moszeck asked his grandparents for a loan to get a better apartment (his mom had gotten married and was on her honeymoon). His grandparents agreed and he moved out of his matchbox apartment and got a loft, which he decked out to make appropriate for a 3 year old.
How they feel about being in the pack?
TBA

FAVORITES
Hobby
Sketching
Tattoo Design
Writing Poetry
Working on his Comic Book
Spoiling his son
Song

Movie
Rosemary's Baby