2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
CLOSED SIGNUPS - THE CALL OF THE BEAST IC
4744980.png

1903 - Killian Nightstalk, a brilliant scientist, had finally unlocked the secret linking man to beast. He called the small piece of similar DNA, Lycan. However, his discovery of this DNA was only the beginning to a worldwide phenomenon. After countless tests and trials, Nightstalk believed he had created a way for man and beast to share a bound- this he called Lycanthrope.

Upon sharing his discovery with the board of International Science Association, he was mocked quite brutally. This sent Nightstalk into a utter rage and once home he injected himself with his serum.It took days for the serum to show any effect. And once it did there was no turning back.

Nightstalk was the first werewolf in history.

It is said that the first turn is always the worst. That the seer pain of it can stop the human heart, but those who can survive are gifted with remarkable powers. The gift to shift into a wolf. The gift of enhanced strength, stamina, hearing, and speed. However, this world is bounded by the laws of the Alpha.

-A human shall never know of this world, if they happen upon it they shall be killed.
-A mutt shall claim no territory and shall have no home.
-The Pack is family and will remain so until the death of the pack.
-The Alpha's word is law. To disobey is to be punished.
-In order to obtain Alpha status, there is one Alpha on each inhabitable continent, they must be challenge and a fight must occur. The winner of that fight will be known as Alpha.

Those are the five main laws of the Alpha.

BIRTH OF THE BEAST
There is no exact reason why males are the only ones to be born with the trait, but that is how the Lycanthrope world works. Females, the few strong enough, are bitten in. More males have been able to survive the change than females, but there are females out there that can survive it.

If a son is born to a human, it is the lycanthrope parent's job to steal the child away for purposes of keeping the lycanthrope child a secret. All males are born with the gene if their father or mother is a wolf.

Plot:
The awakening day is among us. The Alpha and his three Betas have selected twelve well able humans to bite into the pack. However, these humans know not of this. Once bitten they will be taken into Cedarbrooke, the home of the pack in North America. Cedarbrooke is a mansion on the outskirts of Stoney Creek- a small town full of hatred for Cedarbrooke.

Despite the awakening day taking place for the first time in over a century, the Packs rivals move closer to Stoney Creek looking to extinguish Pack rule.

RULES
1. ALL IWAKU RULES APPLY
2. I encourage romance, but if it gets to that stage take it to a PM. And remember adults with adults, teens with teens.
3. Drama is for the IC not the OOC
4. There is a one week reservation limit, after that your character will be taken off and someone can replace you.
5. Let me know if you are busy, taking a break, or just stuck. I will understand why you haven't been around.

CHARACTER SHEET
[APPEARANCE PHOTO]
BASICS
Name
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
Statues in Pack
Health Ailments
Ethnicity
Sexuality
Scent

APPEARANCE
Height
Weight
Eye Color
Hair Color || Description
Scars
Tattoos
Clothing Style
Bi-pedal wolf form:
Wolf form:

PERSONAL
General Personality
Inner Personality
Talents

HISTORY
Childhood
Now
How they feel about being in the pack

FAVORITES
Hobby
Song
Movie

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
Frenemies
Crush
Significant other
Neutral

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

CHARACTER LIST
ALPHA - CELESTIAL
BETA 1 - Misguided
Beta 2 - CELESTIAL
Beta 3 - beautie

BITTEN IN
Females
1 - Unbound
2 - Dark Disney
3 - DANAsaur
4 - Huntress - Didn't survive the turn (dropped)
5 - Lulunopia
6 - Misguided Ghost
(1 other female is a beta)
Males
1 - Mysty
2 - Lulunopia
3 - CELESTIAL
4 - Mundane Monster
(3 other males are the betas and Alpha)

ROOMS....!

@CELESTIAL✨
The Crown room - Diego
The Tree room - Blair
The Sun room - Kole

@Misguided†Ghost
The River room - Alex
The Moon room - Gwen

@beautie
The Dragon room - Yedidyah

@~Dark Disney~
The Skull room - Jade

@Mundane Monster
The Snake room - Moszek

@Lulunopia
The Rabbit room - Oscar
The Deer room - Naomi

@Mysty
The Tsunami room - Teagan

@Huntress
The Dagger room - Allison

@Unbound
The Rain room - Julianne

@DANAsaur
The Flower room - Crystal

BITTEN BY????
Diego (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Jade @~Dark Disney~

Blair (@CELESTIAL✨) bit:
Teagan @Mysty
Moszek @Mundane Monster
Naomi @Lulunopia

Yedidyah (@beautie) bit:
Allison @Huntress
Gwen @Misguided†Ghost
Julianne @Unbound

Alex (@Misguided†Ghost) bit:
Crystal @DANAsaur
Kole @CELESTIAL✨
Oscar @Lulunopia

Last edited:
4745748.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♚ ♚ ♚ ▬▬

26 | | January 13th | | Capricorn
ALPHA
Itallian-American
Scent - Pine wood and ash
Bi-pedal wolf form - HERE
Full wolf form - HERE

[bg=#24363b]
♚ B A S I C S ♚
♚Health Ailments♚
Anger Issues
♚Sexuality♚
Bisexual

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚
♚Height♚
6'4"
♚Weight♚
210 Lbs - Athletic Build
♚Eye Color♚
Light blue
♚ Black || Shorter on sides and in the back, three inches on top♚
♚Scars♚

Scar on his right side of his neck, from his own fight to be Alpha
Many scars here and there from the years

♚Tattoos♚
HERE - Left Pectoral Muscle
HERE - Left upper arm

♚Clothing Style♚
Diego dresses rather fashionably. Either in a vest outfit, or in something more laid back and dark.

♚ P E R S O N A L ♚
♚General Personality♚
B L U N T ~ If there isn't a way to put it nicely, Diego won't, in fact he won't put it nicely if he is pissed off. Diego is not the kind of guy to beat around the bush or even try and spare your feelings if you are in the wrong.

B R A V E - Diego had to be a brave guy to challenge his father for Alpha of North America, plan and simple. Diego will face even the worst of people if it is for the people he loves and calls family.

O P I N I O N A T E D - Holding his thoughts back is like Diego trying not to flirt with someone he likes, it just doesn't happen. Diego is highly opinionated and will share his thoughts whenever he wants and sees fit. If you have a problem with that, he will probably retort your own opinion with his.

F I G H T E R - Since a boy, Diego has been a fighter. Fighting for his wants, his needs, and his family is something he has always had to do. There was no easy way to do things, especially since he was a wolf. Things were difficult, but he got them done right.

T O U G H - Diego had to be tough. His father was a literally nightmare and anyone of the betas could back him up on that. His father didn't even want Diego, but had to keep him because of pack rule. Diego grew up unloved, he didn't even know his mother. His tough in both mind and body.

♚Inner Personality♚
C A R I N G - Diego is a very caring individual. He will go out of his way if it means something to someone. He cares for his pack like they are his own blood and there is no changing that. This is also his weakness.

P R O T E C T I V E - His pack is number one and if he has to rip your throat out he will if it means protective. Covering up werewolf deaths is something he, and the betas, do for the sake of their existence continuing.

G O O D L I S T E N E R - If you ever need someone to listen to your problems, than please go to Diego. He won't just give his wisdom or opinion on things, but he will also openly listen to your side and thoughts

B R I L L I A N T - Diego of course has his doctorate in medicine, but that isn't why he is brilliant. Diego knows how to avoid the unwanted attention of others and to keep the pack out of police detection.

P A T I E N T - Diego can wait. He can wait a while. And he is good at waiting. He knows there is a perfect moment to strike and counter an attack. That moment is what he waits for and once it is there a storm is unleashed.

F L I R T A T I O U S - Diego loves to flirt and he loves the ladies, and even the gentlemen, in fact it is one of his strengths. Diego is a huge flirt and will do so towards a woman he finds attractive.

L O Y A L - Diego is one of the most loyal people you will ever meet. He would put his neck out for you at any moment, so do not betray him because that loyalty can turn into rage fairly quickly.

♚Likes♚
Fighting, Training, Music, Photography, Running, The peacefulness of the woods, Cedarbrooke, The pack, His family, Movies, Action Movies, Art, Dancing, Looking sharp, Cooking, Pasta, Food, Ice Cream, Being respected, Cars, Smoking, His tabs on all the mutts in North America, His pack contacts (other continental packs), His business.

♚Dislikes♚
Liars, Cheaters, Thieves, Backstabbers, Traitors, Cowards, Money issues, Cops, FBI, People trespassing on his property, People who kill children, Mutts who don't know their place, Chocolate, Lilacs, Cheap perfume, Whores, His father.

♚Talents♚
Fighting, Leadership, Ability to think ten steps ahead of another, Cooking

♚ H I S T O R Y ♚
♚Childhood♚
As soon as Diego was birthed was a soon as he was stolen away from his mother by his father, Fernando, for that is the rule of the Pack. Diego was brought to Cederbrooke and passed off to another man by the name of Antonio. Antonio throughout the years felt like Diego's real father since his birth one despised the young wolf.

Antonio was a pleasant man that taught Diego many tricks and hacks on how to survive as a wolf. Antonio was after all the man to go to if a wolf needed to disappear. Diego loved Antonio and he loved him. Often times they would be mistaken as father and son, the bound they shared made them appear as so. Sadly, that was not the case.

Diego's father was Alpha and was given the nickname Devil Wolf by many mutts. Fernando was quite the mean spirit and showed no mercy to even the smallest of crimes. Any crime to Fernando was punishable by death. Diego feared this as a child, but luckily Antonio and the rest of the pack back then protected Diego against any harm brought his way by his father.

It is wrong to kill a child.

♚Now♚
Since fighting his own father for Alpha, four years ago, Diego has reign as North America's pack Alpha. He as watched as fellow wolves retired from the pack or had been killed, however, he has done everything he can to continue to insure their safety and revenge those that had fallen.

Diego is considered the opposite of his father in many ways, but they iron rule is still the same. Diego should not be a man you wish to mess with and that has been proven time and time again. He, however, is more kind and merciful than his father and that shows clearly to anyone and everyone.

With the threat of a Mutt "pack" coming together to extinguish pack rule for selfish and dangerous reasons, Diego has commenced with the first Awakening ceremony in a century. Many other Alpha's believe it to be unwise, but see that if Diego did not go through with this than the existence of the packs would slowly disappear from the world of Lycanthrope.

♚How they feel about being in the pack♚
All Diego has ever known was the pack, that is all he will ever know. Being born a wolf locked in his fate since day one, but at least he is happy where he is.

♚ F A V O R I T E S ♚
♚Hobby♚
Cooking and Running
♚Song♚
♚Movie♚
Van Helsing
Scream

♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚
♚Friends♚
OPEN
♚Frenemies♚
OPEN
♚Crush♚
Will be Jade Hess
♚Significant other♚
Will be Jade Hess
♚Neutral♚

OPEN

♚ E X T R A ♚
Diego can speak fluent Russian, Italian, and English
[/bg]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Pasi
tumblr_ntxdloPPVV1ub2642o2_500.gif

BASICS
Name

Julianne Emily Robertson
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign
18 || June 1st || Gemini
Statues in Pack
Bitten In
Health Ailments
None
Ethnicity
British
Sexuality
Bisexual
Scent
Oil, Rust and Metal

APPEARANCE
Height

5ft 9inches
Weight
11lbs
Eye Color
Emerald Green
Light brown, shaved on the left side, down to her chest on the other.
Scars
A deep scar that runs from her right shoulder all the way down to her left hip.
Tattoos
None
Clothing Style
She usually wears shorts and t-shirts, along with trainers and a leather jacket. Also usually found wearing some sort of hat, usually a beanie or cap.
Bipedal wolf form
Here
Wolf form
Here

PERSONAL
General Personality

-Sociable: She likes to meet people and make friends, hoping that forming a large circle of friends will help to combat her insecurities.
-Chill: It takes a lot to bother Julianne or to get her angry, and for the most part she is very approachable and does not blow up at people.
-Relaxed: She is nearly always relaxed, not taking things overly serious or letting her worries show.
-Awkward: Despite being sociable, as soon as actual feelings come into it, she becomes quite awkward.
-Trusting: She is fairly quick to trust people and follow the lead of others, simply wanting to be accepted and have fun.

Inner Personality
-Confused: She has no clue what she wants to do with her life, and is afraid of it. She wants to know what she wants in life, but she has no clue.
-Alone: She feels alone, like no one is there for her or truly appreciates her.
-Self Conscious: Despite how she dresses and acts, she is actually very self conscious about her body and her personality, never truly being happy with herself.

Cars, Motorbikes, Books, Partying, Relaxing, Swimming, Sleeping, Making Friends, Rain.
Dislikes
Hot Weather, Cats, Slow Drivers, Quietness, Jerks, Being forced into uncomfortable situations.
Talents
Repairing cars/motorbikes, Driving, Swimming.

HISTORY
Childhood

Her family was fairly normal, both parents and her older brother living at home. Her dad and brother were both mechanics, and thus, as she grew up, she was surrounded with cars, naturally growing a heavy interest towards them. In school she found her own little group of friends, far from being considered popular but not alone either.

However, when she was 11, her father found that her mother had been cheating on him. Luckily, the divorce was not a messy one, and whilst her mother kept the house, she and her father moved into the upper floor of his garage. She began helping around the garage, working for her father, and she became a good mechanic. She didn't talk to her mother after she cheated on their father, letting her live ehr life whilst she lived her own.
Now
Now, she still works with her father in the garage to earn a bit of money and keep increasing her knowledge of cars and whatnot. She has her own apartment, and life is generally going reasonably well, and she and her brother are still in touch. However, she still hasn't talked to her mother, and does not desire to do so.

FAVORITES
Hobby

Working on her car
Song
Fairly Local- Twenty One Pilots
Movie
The Fast and The Furious

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends

OPEN
Frenemies
OPEN
Crush
OPEN
Significant other
OPEN
Neutral
OPEN

EXTRA
(Just in case you want to add anything else to your character)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Useful
Reactions: QUEENIE
Bitten female reserved

CHARACTER SHEET
8147096_top-12-vancouver-tattoo-artists-you-need_cf3901f7_m.jpg
BASICS
Name
Jade Hess
Age || Birthdate || Astrological Sign:
25 October 31st Scorpio
Statues in Pack:
Bitten in
Health Ailments:
Temper
Bronchitis
Ethnicity:
Irish/Russian
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Scent:
Pine and Jasmine

APPEARANCE
Height:
5'8
Weight:
Eye Color:
Stormy blue
Long brown hair, straight to the middle of her back
Scars:
One running down her stomach from a surgery
Tattoos:
Tribal band around her arm
Dragon on her back tail wrapped around her leg and head is on her other arm, the body is all the way down her side.
Clothing Style: Jeans, boots, Nice shirts, and hoodies
Bi-pedal wolf form:Werewolf_5.jpg
Wolf form:silver-wolf-7.jpg

PERSONAL
General Personality
Sarcastic
Witty
smart
charming
dry humor
tempermental at times

Inner Personality
Caring
Protective
Slightly cold towards Jack asses and some men

writing
Singing
dancing
drinking
taking photos
drawing
tattooing

Dislikes
Stupidity
dishonesty
disloyalty
cruelty

Talents
Singing
Dancing
surfing
writing
Photography
Tattooing

HISTORY
Childhood
Jade grew up mostly on the streets as a child. Her family was poor and She had to find things to steal. She only stole what they needed. She did go to school in hopes maybe she could go to college and get herself out of the gutter with her and her family.

Now
She finally made.it out of college and got a steady job as a tattoo artist. She works often and late and when she is bitten that tends to change her whole life and her whole outlook on what she was and what she was going to do now. She was confused and unsure of a lot.

How they feel about being in the pack: Unknown decided a little upset

FAVORITES
Hobby
Running, photography and art
Song
Division Symbol by Hands Like houses
Movie
Van Helsing
The shining

RELATIONSHIPS
Friends
open
Frenemies
open
Crush
@CELESTIAL✨ alpha
Significant other
Diego eventually
Neutral
open

EXTRA
Can speak Gaelic, Russian, English, and Latin

Last edited:
  • Useful

embed.php

"My name is Yedidyah Yomiel.

I am Twenty-five, and will be twenty-six on November 15th.
I believe I am a Scorpio."

{yeh-dee-die-YAH yo-ME-el}

STATUS IN PACK
Beta.
ETHNICITY
French and Russian.
SEXUALITY
Pansexual
SCENT
Musky wood, cold rain and... Tea?

HEIGHT & WEIGHT
6'4" and many pounds.
EYES & HAIR
Almond shaped eyes with generous lashes. Ice blue irises. Hair is shoulder blade length, dark dirty blonde hair. Rather wavy.
SCARS & TATTOOS
Many scars, no tattoos surprisingly.
STYLE
Either painfully minimalistic clothes or very romantic. There is no in between.
GENERAL PERSONALITY
Yedidyah is many things...
POLITE Yedidyah is often a straight forward, clean cut gentleman. But you can tell when he's just being polite to be polite and when he's with his friends, how careful with his words he is. For someone who's first language isn't English, his wisdom shines through. He can be a little blunt, however.
SOFT SPOKEN He's usually not one to shout or get loud. He finds it uncouth. His voice is usually a fair few steps from being a whisper, so in louder settings, he doesn't like to speak much because talking loudly isn't his thing. This can lead people to think that he's rather solemn, but he just has softer vocals.
DETACHED With some people, he just doesn't get too close with. He's not sure why himself, but at this point, he doesn't try to force it. There's a difference between him being polite and him being friendly. If you appeal to him, he'll have no problem interacting with you.
TENDENCY TO BE POSSESSIVE Not just of people but things. It's a bit of a wolfish trait about him, but he can't help but be protective of the things and ones he loves. If danger arrives, he'll prowl around then and growl at anyone who threatens to hurt them. At this point, he has no problem breaking out his shell and being confrontational.
CHAOTIC NEUTRAL Speaks for itself. He seems to have this subtle side of him that people from time to time get to see, where he does something mischevious with a straight face. He's a little bit of a bad boy here and there, but nothing that people would note on more than 'Did you remember that time Yedi totally wolfed out and scared those asshole teenagers off?' or other scenarios.
SOMEWHAT NAIVE As mentioned before, English isn't his first language. So he has this air of naivete and would probably need a direct translation or an explanation. It's more endearing than anything.
INNER PERSONALITY
But there's still more to him...
GOOFY This is only a branch of being 'chaotic neutral' but with a funny personality to go with it. He always seems to be doing something random, but interacting him in this state is much more than entertaining. When comfortable, it's not foreign for the big guy to loosen up and not be so mysterious.
SENTIMENTAL He holds a lot of good memories to his heart, as well as gifts or things from the past that links to a part of his life he likes to remember. You usually don't have to think too hard to get him something for a Holiday, something with heart will more than do.
EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE More than he lets on of course. When someone means a lot to him, he's loyal and pretty much understands the other. It's kind of like he has a female brain in a male body by how much of a good partner or friend he is.
ROMANTIC He is French, so it's in his blood. For relationship advice or romantic ideas, you should come to him as he never seems to not be a casanova with his special someone. The way he talks, moves and looks just screams a charming type of masculinity.

SENSITIVE Without showing it, Yedidyah can be sensitive to words of others. Words directed at him can hurt a lot. His mind tends to wander after, and under all that tough skin, he's human just like anyone else. That's why he prefers to be polite so that others can hopefully get the memo and be polite to him as well.
NEEDY He will admit it, but there's nothing better that being with people he loves. It's his drug, really.

TALENTS Wisdom | Martial Arts | Determination | Playing guitar and Singing | Baking | Exercising

LIKES AND DISLIKES +Warmth / +Music / +Family and friends / +His pack / +Scenery / +Photography / +Chores / +People playing with his face or touching his face / +Exercising / +Eating
-Loud places / -Going to bed sad or angry / -People who have superiority complexes / -People touching his body / -Windy days / -Sand

THE PAST...

CHILDHOOD Yedidyah's childhood wasn't one that was very notable other than being peaceful. For that time. He grew up as an only child in his family and lived in a shady pack with his Mother and Father. At the time Yedidyah was quite the late bloomer, and other boys teased him ruthlessly for not being taller or getting stronger. His Mother and Father endured silent mockery because of him. They were nothing strong nor special, so when Yedidyah had dreams to one day become an alpha, he was laughed at and told he would be nothing but a scrawny mutt for the rest of his life. Due to the overall unhealthiness of the pack, his parents planned to find another and leave. But the problem was that before they could, their pack was attacked. It turned out that the Alpha was completely agitating and challenging the attacking pack. Many lives were lost. Fleeing from the scene, Yedidyah was separated from his parents, never to be seen again.
NOW Yedidyah stumbled upon the pack he is in now. It was so strange to be in such a healthy pack as they made the young one feel like family. It was such a great feeling, but nothing could replace the love of his own Mother and Father. He was devasted as the days went on and his parents didn't show. They promised him that they'd find him again. At this point, the wolf just considers himself an orphan. Yedidyah blamed himself for getting his parents killed. if he hadn't been a late bloomer, if he had been stronger, his parents wouldn't be mocked because of him. He could've fought his way through and found them. This fueled him well into the present years of life. Yedidyah soon sprouted into a strong young man and continues to train, becoming the strong Beta that he is today. Mother and Father would have been proud.

HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT BEING IN THE PACK Yedidyah wouldn't trade this pack for the world. This is his home and his family. They technically rescued him from the other pack that came to them, seeking to kill him. His dreams still not are lost on him, he wishes to become the Alpha and carry on making the best pack there is for many years to come.
FRIENDS ♥ / ♥♥ / ♥♥♥
› NAME | RATE | DESCRIPTION

FRENEMIES × / ×× / ×××
› NAME | RATE | DESCRIPTION

CRUSH
› NAME | DESCRIPTION

SIGNIFICANT OTHER
› NAME | DESCRIPTION

NEUTRAL
› NAME | DESCRIPTION

EXTRA

Faceclaim is Brock O'Hurn.
He speaks French and Russian.

He has a pretty heavy accent.
Yuliya is the name of his toy poodle. She is a very smart dog.
His parents are not dead like he thinks they are.
His Mother is Russian and his Father is French.

tumblr_nknimmNDPg1sn9nh1o1_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Bitten Male for me please.

• Useful
Autumn you know it's Justin right? XD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
[fieldbox="Corinnia Saige Crestwood, red, solid"]

Go Ahead...
Throw me to the Wolves & I will return their Queen and I will never let you lay one finger upon them... Unless you care for Death.

BTjCs5n.png

original.jpg

BTjCs5n.png

BASIC
NAME
Corinnia Sage Crestwood
NICKNAME
Cora , Cori , Saige , Boss Lady , Alpha , Crimson Eyes
AGE & BIRTHDAY
25 , July 18th
Astrological Sign:
Cancer
ROLE

Beta
NATIONALITY
100% Native American ~ Cherooke
ETHNICITY
Native American
SEXUALITY
Heterosexual
Scent:
Faint Vanilla mingled with Lavender & Pine

BTjCs5n.png

tumblr_mlpfzjrciX1snfynjo1_500.gif

BTjCs5n.png

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

EYES
Paled Green Eye's ~ In the brightened sunlight they will reveal an odd coloring of Violet to them.
When about to turn , her eyes will turn to Ice White and than to a honey gaze when in either Wolf Form.
HAIR
Midnight Black ~ Waist Length ~ Soft and Wavy ~ Smells of Sea Breeze and Lavender
HEIGHT
5'7"
WEIGHT
128lbs
DISTINGUISHING FEATURES
Told In Bio
Clothing Style
Outfit One
Outfit Two
Outfit Three
Outfit Four
Outfit Five
Outfit Six
Outfit Seven
PIERCINGS
Both Ear's
Tummy & Belly Button Piercing

TATTOOS
Right Thigh

Bi-Pedal Wolf Form
Bam!
Wolf form:
Bam!

BTjCs5n.png

tumblr_myw50dmfll1r5v4ldo1_500.gif

BTjCs5n.png

PERSONALITY

POSITIVE TRAITS

Protective ~ She will allow no harm to befall her pack and will without a second thought rush to their side and take down any who would dare trespass and or challenge her authority.

Brave ~ Cora fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind and do instantly what is for the best of everyone.

Gifted ~ She was a gifted lyrical songstress from the day of her birth. It flowed naturally from her lips and became a devoted love and passion of her's.

Intelligent ~ She is extremely smart and very quick witted in all things she puts her mind to. Can be very inventive and excellent with planning and strategies.

Natural Born Leader ~ With her being the Alpha and the daughter of a long generation spread of the,. She was born into learning and gaining her own sense of leadership. She can often be found teaching the younger generation's of the pack or leading her own group. She among a select few were next in line to gain great power and with that she takes her leadership with fluent ease.

Caring ~ She care's greatly for her friends , Coven & family. She would be willing to die for them without a second thought and place herself on the line for the better being of the Coven.

Loyal ~ You earn her trust and you will always have it without any questioning by her. It may take sometime especially if you are of the puny hunter breeding.

Just ~ When it come's to choice's and decision's faced within her Pack she always proceed's to answer and settle all things fairly based on the want's and needs of the younger and older generations.

Spontaneous ~ Cora loves to do spur of the moment things.. She believes you should live your life to the fullest no matter what the case at hand is and or the set limits.

Agile ~ She is well quipped and born with natural fox like skill's. Those all involve being able to sneak , scale , hide or enter wherever she wishes without notice unless she announces it.

Hopeless Romantic ~ Yes , she like every girl dreams of finding her true love and she won't go announcing that to anyone. She has yet to be in love and shy's away from it greatly. Everyone needs love and in time she preys to find it.

Charming ~ She can turn on the charm and flirtatious side when the time calls upon it to get out of a tricky situation.. It can be plenty of fun at times for sure to her and you can always tell by the gleam in her eyes she enjoys it.

Firm Handed ~ Of course she wants her friends and younger generations. But , much life the discipline and training she places herself through she will do it upon the others. She does not want them weak and one must push themselves to be a far cry from it at times.

Swordswoman ~ She is very keen and deadly when she has a blade in hand.. No matter the kind it is all but a matter of time until she master's it completely with grace.

Trickster ~ Loves to play games and toy with people. Due to her abilities she can quickly pick up and sense other's weaknesses and such to declare upon what ways she can manage or keep them under her keen playful eye's. This is a rare side to be seen and can only be witnessed by that of her friends.

Gentle ~ She has a soft spot she doesn't show most...She adore's children and she deal's with the knowing she may never be able to be a perfect mother in the future.. She can often be found outside playing with the younger members of the Pack and or with her friends.

NEGATIVE TRAITS
Secretive ~ Cora often doesn't say much on how she is feeling and will keep it hidden if she feels it to be the right thing to do at that time. In her mind she believes that her feelings are minor and not truly something that need to be said aloud when there are higher priorities about to be handled and dealt with.

Darkness ~ Within her grows a darkness unlike any other. It is desperate to consume her soul and fill her fully with wicked and evil ways. It is why she must be so strong and cold hearted to make sure it can never overrule who she truly is.. She fears to become like that of her own father.

Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.

Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past. In her opinion , she has been constantly been told that her father was of the greatest shame upon her family no matter how greatly the little girl tucked within loved him.. It is a topic she fears facing and or talking upon and one she will lash out on.

Queen Bitch Tendency ~ Don't take it personally when you choose to anger her.. All that time of training of course taught some self control. Yet , when ticked off , Pack harmed and or driven to anger she will go full Bitch Mode on someone's ass. She hates and loves to be tested due to the fact she enjoys her badass side more than an Alpha should.

INTROVERT OR EXTROVERT
~ Extrovert ~

Coffee ~ Cat's ~ Foxes ~ Piano ~ Singing ~ Music ~ Sculpting ~ Art ~ Art Museum's ~Music ~ Traveling ~ Japan ~ Lilac's ~ Smoothies ~ Korean food ~ Thai Food ~ Seafood ~ Lindsey Stirling ~ Magic ~ Baking ~ Cooking ~ Hiking ~ Exploring ~ Comic Books ~ Horror Flixs ~ Cafe's ~ Photography ~ Horseback Riding ~ Beach ~ Fast Car's ~ Sweet's ~ Video Game's ~ Fall Out Boy ~ Snuggling ~ Snow ~ Tea ~ Breaking Benjamin ~ Disney Movie's ~ Running ~ Spray Paint ~ Learning ~ Tricks ~ White ~ Boot's ~ Dresses ~ Beanies ~ Her bed ~ Hot Coco ~ Night ~ Fast Car's ~ Spirit World ~ Rap ~ Dancing ~ Parties ~ Dog's ~ Bad Boys ~ Goodie Two Shoe's ~ Rum ~ Dancing ~ Bonfires ~ Swimming ~ Midnight ~ Stargazing ~ Skinny Dipping ~ Drunk Tendencies ~ Bartop Dancing ~ Cliff Diving ~ Training ~ Bed ~ Climbing ~ Long Showers

DISLIKES
The Elders ~ Her Father ~ Spiders ~ Bugs ~ Dawnchild ~ Bra's ~ Having no Make up ~ Dead Quiet ~ Taylor Swift

TALENTS
Fighting ~ Singing ~ Drinking ~ Running ~ Parkour ~ Tying a knot with a cherry stem ~ Painting

FEARS
To fall prey to the darkness within and become like that of her father.
To fail her pack.
To watch her pack die before her own eyes.
Losing the one she loves
Imprinting to someone who hates her.
Losing her Beta's.

HISTORY
Childhood
~ She has a decently sized jagged claw scar streaked down across her backline. It was the result of an incident between her father, the former Alpha. He had fallen into madness over the year when she was twenty. She came to a breaking point when she walked in on her father beating the living daylights out of her younger brother as he bellowed repeatedly , Traitor! Scum! Down upon him for choosing a more Zen Like path. In that instant her growls pierced the room as she burst forth in a charge as she shifted. Her brother ran and screamed out for help as he dashed out whilst crash after crash echoed within. As everyone came bounding back ready to fight... There , Cora emerged streaked in blood and breathing heavily with a fire lit within her eyes. In her battered hand , she dragged her father forth in worse wear and beyond damage as she tossed him to the others. " There , is a true maddening coward... I.. Challenged and Conquered and now I will lead as it truly should be." Her family smiled as did the pack as they dragged off her father as she hugged her family tight in her ripped clothes and crimson painted skin as her back would hold a true reminder to her.
Now

FAVORITES
Hobby
Horseback Riding & Cliff Jumping

Song
Paramore ~ Decode

Movie:
Fast & Furious
The Mummy
Pirates of the Caribbean

BTjCs5n.png

tumblr_lopjtri7Ha1r03tjxo1_r3_500.gif

BTjCs5n.png

RELATIONS

BIOLOGICAL FAMILY
Caito Kasiya Crestwood ~ Alive ~ Locked Up ~ Former Alpha ~ Father
Kaya " White Dove " Crestwood ~ Alive ~ Mother
Theo Crestwood ~ 18 ~ Little Brother ~ Alive
Airy Crestwood ~ 16 ~ Little Sister ~ Alive
Emerald Crestwood ~ 12 ~ Little Sister ~ Alive

FRIENDS
Closest Friend/Childhood Friend ~ Diamanda Loreli Avania
OPEN! ~ PM OR TAG ME!

ROMANTIC INTEREST/PARTNER
TBD ~ OPEN PM OR TAG ME!

ENEMIES
Her Father , Caito
The Elder's at times...
OPEN FOR ANY!

OTHER:
Her House upon the Reservation
Childhood Home

Pets:
Twyla ~ Found her as a Pup
Karu
Zuko and Eli ~ Companions

tumblr_mzf1h4MYqB1rnv522o3_250.gif

BTjCs5n.png

tumblr_n67g0apbo11rmgog6o3_500.gif

Theme Song:
BTjCs5n.png

[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
WIP

BTjCs5n.png

Dia_2.png

gallery_photo1404751849_L3A8560copy.jpg

Sunflowers, Vanilla, and Lavender

BTjCs5n.png

Dia|| 23 years old || January 15 ||Capricorn

Native American, Canadian || White || Straight

3aa14cb7655f4361a43a7f341db4a490.jpg

Beta
Physical Appearance

Ximena-Navarrete-gifs-ximena-navarrete-37582388-400-225.gif

EYES

Brown with flicks of green, but when she changed to a wolf, she has one brown and one green.

HAIR
She always keeps her hair long. It trails down the middle to her back, and when it's straight lays on the arch of her butt. But she keeps it wavy. It is a midnight black, and when the light hits it it shows strands of brown peppered through it.

HEIGHT
5"5'

WEIGHT
156 pds

Physical Aliments

She tends to have her bone snap and crackle when ever she bends.

DISTINGUISHING FEATURES

Her mother had a birth mark of a star on the sole of her foot. This was a family trait. She too has this star. Her family is from a long line of Betas, and when the Alphas of her generation turn, she feels the prickle from the birth mark, alerting her of her Alpha and their turning.
She also has a long scar down her back from the scratch from her Alpha, during a fight, to claim her as her alpha when the time came for them to claim a pack.

DRESS

Outfit 1

Outfit 2
Outfit 3

PIERCINGS

She has two piercing in her ears, and in her belly button from when she was a teenager. She now regrets it but when
she tries to take it out it causes her issues, so she leaves it in

TATTOOS

Tattoo- This is can be found on her left shoulder blade.

BTjCs5n.png

⊰⊹WOLF FORM⊹⊱

werewolf-009.png

1.jpg

BTjCs5n.png

History

0716af5ff2d2ff662b675677abf92c5e.jpg

Cora and Dia were best of friends. They grew up together in the same

BTjCs5n.png

0e1ed6f249d1fd0df3bd9a84a7f10495.jpg

BTjCs5n.png
Personality

large.jpg

POSITIVE TRAITS

¤Loyal ~ She is very loyal to her Alpha. She is loyal to all those of her pack, but cross her and you'll wish you didn't. ¤
¤Brave ~ Dia fears little in her life to be honest. She will take any challenge and face it head on without a moments consideration in mind and do instantly what is for the best of everyone.¤
¤Flirtatious ~ She has a thing for bad boys- Perhaps it's a bit of Post, and negative.. but who cares ~ Not to mention she likes a guy who can challenge her in return.¤
¤Guarded ~ She is a complete flirt for sure! But , when it comes to guys being serious with her she usually pulls up her guard and becomes her completely bitchy side to avoid them seeing her soft side delved within.¤
¤Adventurous ~ She enjoys trying new things when given the chance and won't really go about regretting it.¤
¤Adaptable:She can easily adjust and make do in the situation at hand due to her father's training.¤
¤Motherly Instinct ~ This is one that not one has bore witness to.Not many but her Alpha has seen this one, and the new Pups. She tends to take them under her protection.
¤Charming ~ She knows how to charm the pants off people with a flutter of her lashes and well spoken words.¤
NEGATIVE TRAITS

¤Hotheaded ~ She can become slightly hot headed when people push her buttons far to long and hard. Which than drives her to her own breaking point of patience.¤
¤Hidden Side ~ Buried deep within her is a soft and gentle side..But fear and pride always keep from that side showing.¤
¤Stubborn ~She can be pretty set in her way's when she wants to so it takes great effort to change her mind at times.
¤Guarded ~ In her entire life span there has not been a single day in which she has not been guarded and or defensive on divulging others who do not know of her past.¤
¤Darkness ~ Within her grows a darkness unlike any other. It is desperate to consume her soul and fill her fully with wicked and evil ways. It is why she must be so strong and cold hearted to make sure it can never overrule who she truly is.¤

¤EXTROVERT¤

¤Feeling the wind as she runs in her wolf form¤
¤The sound of the cracking of branches in the forest¤
¤The smell of a fire burning¤
¤The moonlight¤
¤Whiskey¤
¤Traveling¤
¤Running¤
¤Skinny Dipping¤
¤Drunk Tendencies~ Bar Top Dancing¤
¤Men¤
¤Popcorn¤
¤Cherry Coke¤
¤Writing Poetry¤
¤Dancing¤
¤Swimming¤
¤Cave Spelunking¤

DISLIKES

¤Spiders¤
¤Dawn Child Pack¤
¤Bugs¤
¤Romance Movies¤
¤Clothes¤
¤No Makeup¤
¤People who don't care about their appearance
¤The candy Jaw Breakers¤
¤Justin Beiber¤

TALENTS

¤Writing¤
¤Hand and hand combat¤
¤Running¤
¤Dancing¤
¤Parkour¤
¤Drinking¤
¤Tarot Cards¤

FEARS

¤ Not being able to turn back human¤
¤Not pleasing her Alpha/Losing her best friend¤
¤Never Imprinting/Imprinting to someone she doesn't care about¤
¤Being Kicked from the Pack¤
¤Watching her Alpha Die¤

BTjCs5n.png

ximena-navarrete-08.jpg

BTjCs5n.png
relations

BIOLOGICAL FAMILY

Father: Dakota Saven Avina

421507-hrithik-roshan.jpg

Mother: Katrina Mahave Avina

9-1.jpg

FRIENDS

Corinnia Saige Crestwood
botb-clover-odette.jpg

ROMANTIC INTEREST/PARTNER

¤Open¤

ENEMIES

BTjCs5n.png

glam-makeup-bridal-look-03.png

BTjCs5n.png

Favorites/Other

tumblr_lbfkqwsKbe1qd3d4e.jpg

BTjCs5n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU NYLE IS LIKE DAMN!! I love him!!
I know right! Nyle is just... perfect in his own way.

OMG I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU NYLE IS LIKE DAMN!! I love him!!
She speaks the words of wisdom for me and now I shall have a fangirl moment for both men.

THEY ARE UTTER PERFECTION!! <3

Oh can I get a Bitten Female too? Need to bring my bitchy wolf back from the grave lol

I just wanted to let you guys know (@Pasi and @Shayla) that male wolves are the only ones to be born that way, and females have to be bitten (males can be bitten to). I will add the whole section at the top

I just wanted to let you guys know (@Pasi and @Shayla) that male wolves are the only ones to be born that way, and females have to be bitten (males can be bitten to). I will add the whole section at the top
Hmmm okay. well then that makes me have to redo my whole CS.

Hmmm okay. well then that makes me have to redo my whole CS.
Oh, I am sorry. Would it change too much if she was bitten as a child?

4745748.png

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♚ ♚ ♚ ▬▬

26 | | January 13th | | Capricorn
ALPHA
Scent - Pine wood and ash

[bg=#24363b]

♚ B A S I C S ♚
♚Health Ailments♚
Anger Issues
♚Sexuality♚
Bisexual

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚
♚Height♚
6'4"
♚Weight♚
210 Lbs - Athletic Build
♚Eye Color♚
Light blue
♚ Black || Shorter on sides and in the back, three inches on top♚
♚Scars♚

Scar on his right side of his neck, from his own fight to be Alpha
Many scars here and there from the years

♚Tattoos♚
HERE - Left Pectoral Muscle
HERE - Left upper arm

♚Clothing Style♚
Diego dresses rather fashionably. Either in a vest outfit, or in something more laid back and dark.

♚ P E R S O N A L ♚
♚General Personality♚
B L U N T ~ If there isn't a way to put it nicely, Diego won't, in fact he won't put it nicely if he is pissed off. Diego is not the kind of guy to beat around the bush or even try and spare your feelings if you are in the wrong.

B R A V E - Diego had to be a brave guy to challenge his father for Alpha of North America, plan and simple. Diego will face even the worst of people if it is for the people he loves and calls family.

O P I N I O N A T E D - Holding his thoughts back is like Diego trying not to flirt with someone he likes, it just doesn't happen. Diego is highly opinionated and will share his thoughts whenever he wants and sees fit. If you have a problem with that, he will probably retort your own opinion with his.

F I G H T E R - Since a boy, Diego has been a fighter. Fighting for his wants, his needs, and his family is something he has always had to do. There was no easy way to do things, especially since he was a wolf. Things were difficult, but he got them done right.

T O U G H - Diego had to be tough. His father was a literally nightmare and anyone of the betas could back him up on that. His father didn't even want Diego, but had to keep him because of pack rule. Diego grew up unloved, he didn't even know his mother. His tough in both mind and body.

♚Inner Personality♚
C A R I N G - Diego is a very caring individual. He will go out of his way if it means something to someone. He cares for his pack like they are his own blood and there is no changing that. This is also his weakness.

P R O T E C T I V E - His pack is number one and if he has to rip your throat out he will if it means protective. Covering up werewolf deaths is something he, and the betas, do for the sake of their existence continuing.

G O O D L I S T E N E R - If you ever need someone to listen to your problems, than please go to Diego. He won't just give his wisdom or opinion on things, but he will also openly listen to your side and thoughts

B R I L L I A N T - Diego of course has his doctorate in medicine, but that isn't why he is brilliant. Diego knows how to avoid the unwanted attention of others and to keep the pack out of police detection.

P A T I E N T - Diego can wait. He can wait a while. And he is good at waiting. He knows there is a perfect moment to strike and counter an attack. That moment is what he waits for and once it is there a storm is unleashed.

F L I R T A T I O U S - Diego loves to flirt and he loves the ladies, even the gentlemen he doesn't discriminate.

♚Likes♚
Fighting, Training, Music, Photography, Running, The peacefulness of the woods, Cedarbrooke, The pack, His family, Movies, Action Movies, Art, Dancing, Looking sharp, Cooking, Pasta, Food, Ice Cream, Being respected, Cars, Smoking, His tabs on all the mutts in North America, His pack contacts (other continental packs), His business.

♚Dislikes♚
Liars, Cheaters, Thieves, Backstabbers, Traitors, Cowards, Money issues, Cops, FBI, People trespassing on his property, People who kill children, Mutts who don't know their place, Chocolate, Lilacs, Cheap perfume, Whores, His father.

♚Talents♚
Fighting, Leadership, Ability to think ten steps ahead of another, Cooking

♚ H I S T O R Y ♚
♚Childhood♚
As soon as Diego was birthed was a soon as he was stolen away from his mother by his father, Fernando, for that is the rule of the Pack. Diego was brought to Cederbrooke and passed off to another man by the name of Antonio. Antonio throughout the years felt like Diego's real father since his birth one despised the young wolf.

Antonio was a pleasant man that taught Diego many tricks and hacks on how to survive as a wolf. Antonio was after all the man to go to if a wolf needed to disappear. Diego loved Antonio and he loved him. Often times they would be mistaken as father and son, the bound they shared made them appear as so. Sadly, that was not the case.

Diego's father was Alpha and was given the nickname Devil Wolf by many mutts. Fernando was quite the mean spirit and showed no mercy to even the smallest of crimes. Any crime to Fernando was punishable by death. Diego feared this as a child, but luckily Antonio and the rest of the pack back then protected Diego against any harm brought his way by his father.

It is wrong to kill a child.

♚Now♚
Since fighting his own father for Alpha, four years ago, Diego has reign as North America's pack Alpha. He as watched as fellow wolves retired from the pack or had been killed, however, he has done everything he can to continue to insure their safety and revenge those that had fallen.

Diego is considered the opposite of his father in many ways, but they iron rule is still the same. Diego should not be a man you wish to mess with and that has been proven time and time again. He, however, is more kind and merciful than his father and that shows clearly to anyone and everyone.

With the threat of a Mutt "pack" coming together to extinguish pack rule for selfish and dangerous reasons, Diego has commenced with the first Awakening ceremony in a century. Many other Alpha's believe it to be unwise, but see that if Diego did not go through with this than the existence of the packs would slowly disappear from the world of Lycanthrope.

♚How they feel about being in the pack♚
All Diego has ever known was the pack, that is all he will ever know. Being born a wolf locked in his fate since day one, but at least he is happy where he is.

♚ F A V O R I T E S ♚
♚Hobby♚
Cooking and Running
♚Song♚
♚Movie♚
Van Helsing
Scream

♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚
♚Friends♚
OPEN
♚Frenemies♚
OPEN