Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind either way really, just found these crits to be amusing.

@Renose: Alright, I'll edit that part then. And is the spring Keter found the same one Rumeus found?

I don't mind either way really, just found these crits to be amusing.

@Renose: Alright, I'll edit that part then. And is the spring Keter found the same one Rumeus found?
I mean... they do the same thing, but its not the exact same spring. You guys are still all separate.

Huh, got a question, Renose.

Seeing how you level up your Senses by using them, is it possible to just reach insane levels with your Senses simply by, say, endlessly hitting a training dummy? As monsters don't give you EXP in the traditional sense.

Seeing how you level up your Senses by using them, is it possible to just reach insane levels with your Senses simply by, say, endlessly hitting a training dummy? As monsters don't give you EXP in the traditional sense.
No. After a while, Senses stop getting levels from simple uses the higher they get in level and rank, and sometimes it can take multiple uses to get a point after a while.

Posted. I fell asleep before I could finish my post XD

Also remember, you can spend EXP outside of combat to level your Senses, Arts, Skills, Scores, and Stats.

So if say you want some extra Endurance or Soul before going into the fight, spend a couple points on those.

Want more Resilience or Resistance? Pump in some points.

Remember to adequately prepare before moving onward.

Also to further answer your question, right now its with each use because you are fighting in combat. Outside of combat it would take a little longer as you would be training and practicing in a non life threatening environment.

As one of my favorite Manga once said: 1 hour of battle is equal to 100 hours of practice.

While that is not going to be exactly what happens in the game (that would take FOREVER)

The situations where you actually apply your Senses for their intended use tend to give points faster than training them outside of said situations.

I'm awake xD.

Oh, it's a shiny object? Well at least it ain't some gargoyle-bird-thingy, I'll get to posting.

Renose, my character Page 7, is complete.

However I did leave some question marks on some of the aspects of the character sheets. Specifically in Inventory and an Arts ability. If you get Observation as a Sense, you say I can gain the Observe Art, but in the Arts you wrote nothing about Observe. Am I missing something obvious?

Also wasn't so sure on the Inventory because you really don't have a list of what could possible exist in this world. So I just drew question marks to get your opinion on it.

Fufufu~ Tsukikage doesn't give any fucks. Who needs a break? Hasn't even been playing for three hours yet.

Renose, my character Page 7, is complete.

However I did leave some question marks on some of the aspects of the character sheets. Specifically in Inventory and an Arts ability. If you get Observation as a Sense, you say I can gain the Observe Art, but in the Arts you wrote nothing about Observe. Am I missing something obvious?

Also wasn't so sure on the Inventory because you really don't have a list of what could possible exist in this world. So I just drew question marks to get your opinion on it.
Looks good. Ill go through it in a little bit and format some things and add in info where you have left things out.

Note, the Ring you have is more meant for Magic rather than Ether.

You would want a Silver Ether Stone rather than the MAgic Ring.

Other than that, it looks good from a glance and ill give it a more in depth look once I take care of some other things.

Fantastic. I didn't know. I will edit the Magic Ring to A Silver Ether ring

Silver Ether Stone Ring?

Renose, if there is, in fact, a boss at the end of this, can we do a collab for that? Chances are, Tsukikage's strat of weak multi hits will drag it out a bit, so it might be better to get things done in one fell swoop.

Renose, if there is, in fact, a boss at the end of this, can we do a collab for that? Chances are, Tsukikage's strat of weak multi hits will drag it out a bit, so it might be better to get things done in one fell swoop.
That is actually a good point.

So naturally there are times when either you guys will be off for a while if Real Life interferes or we have something that would take a while.

Add me on Skype at Renosen and we can do a collab to get through a long scenario or to catch you up if you have been absent for a few days.

So yea, just add me on skype if you don't mind and it should help speed things up or make things that would normally take a long time not take a long time.

Renose, I hope this isn't too stalkerish, but I wanted to add you to Skype. Do you have the Panda avatar?

But....it's in a ring.....

literal word. or else my brain thinks I am holding a stone

Status
Not open for further replies.