• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Illin; It's simply the way I decipher idea to story

He did. Earlier.
You sure you're not confusing him with Keter? I went through the posts like a couple times now, but to me it seems that all he picked up so far were a small horn, a small talon, a rusty saber, and a key. I apologize if that isn't the case.

@Clyde: Don't have a problem with that, that was just me saying "K". Lol.

lol....I thought you thought I was insane.

Oh shit, you are right. Rumeus never got vials...

Hmmm....

Lets retcon this (Since I want everyone to have them). I shall retcon this in my post (ill have there was a sack sitting beneath the tree that he can see now since it was covered in fog originally).

Ova is going to be the completely useless teammate for a while

Oh shit, you are right. Rumeus never got vials...

Hmmm....

Lets retcon this (Since I want everyone to have them). I shall retcon this in my post (ill have there was a sack sitting beneath the tree that he can see now since it was covered in fog originally).
Lemme get that Epic Point for that correction bruve.

Alright. He's going to leave the rusty saber and take both vials, which will take up his full inventory. Also he will take the Essence if he gets any.

EDIT: @Clyde: Nah. It's fine to use metaphors. Just make sure you aren't too vague with it.

A character isn't alive until it is written. Personal opinion. So I wasn't vague.

Well, "does that mean Akito can come to life" is pretty open to being misinterpreted, I think. Not sure how many people would think you're trying to get permission to post in the IC with that diction. I thought that you had some sort of thing going on with Renose regarding a character detail that wasn't mentioned in the CS.

That might just be me though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just waiting and being excitedable. Hyper. hyper. candy

@Raven Haruka: Maybe it's just me, but the image of Ryu is broken.
Oh, ummm.... which image, the one in the CS or the one in IC?

(Well technically they're both the same image, just one's cropped and smooshed down while the other is a full blown image)

My dice are too nice. I am getting different ones. -_-

Oh, ummm.... which image, the one in the CS or the one in IC?

(Well technically they're both the same image, just one's cropped and smooshed down while the other is a full blown image)
Both? Don't see it in Renose's OOC post. And in the IC it just shows a dead image.

Anyways found a semi-relevant youtube video of a D&D cartoon narrated as if it were an actual session.

@Renose: Lol.

@Raven Haruka

Gonna focus on getting you caught up really quick before I focus on more boss fight stuff. Need to get you to the boss arena.

Also need to look at Clyde's CS and check on that. Lots of things to do XD

Reactions: Raven Haruka
@Illin : Oh, in Renose's OOC post it should be either a linked "Appearance:" or a smashed image to the side.....and IC it shows up for me, so I don't really know what to do????
(I'm sorry for being useless...but HERE'S the picture if you're curious)

@Renose : Ah, alright, sorry for getting behind a bit xD

*spins around in circles*

Short posts are short. Posted for Nao.

Clyde and Sky, I am probably going to make your characters log on at the same time, so you two could either go into the tutorial dungeon together or go separately.

Sky I got this, let's go together!

CO-POST!!!!1

@Raven Haruka

In regards to everyone else not being able to see your Ryu pic for your posts, its because you took the link to an image that should be attached. It'd work for everyone if you upload the image onto imgur or photobucket instead, and then used the image link from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.