• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
But....it's in a ring.....

literal word. or else my brain thinks I am holding a stone
Yeah.

You are literally holding a stone. Not a ring. A stone.

Fixed....then.

Going to work. Hopefully I can get tonight off, but I will work on more post work when I return.

Still super excited for this

it is a very interesting idea although extremely expansive. might I suggest a change in the reincarnation system? instead of the soul reincarnation system reincarnation essentially ascends your character, giving them more natural soul and higher stat capabilities. (human would have a very weak stat and ability limit but after finding the resources required to ascend their capabilities can expand, this allows for far more individual characters because ascension can be anything from becoming more divine to sacrificing life to become a undead, specing out what you want in your character to make them very individual

Is there a specific way we're suppose to do the ICs because I naturally fail at BB codes lol

Is there a specific way we're suppose to do the ICs because I naturally fail at BB codes lol
You type words.

Then you post it

Everything else is just unnecessary additions.

all righty. Because the BB code here escapes me, lol

@Renose
Do you round up when it comes to calculating Scores? Or is it always rounding down?

@Renose
Do you round up when it comes to calculating Scores? Or is it always rounding down?
I round to the nearest.

Do what you like.

it is a very interesting idea although extremely expansive. might I suggest a change in the reincarnation system? instead of the soul reincarnation system reincarnation essentially ascends your character, giving them more natural soul and higher stat capabilities. (human would have a very weak stat and ability limit but after finding the resources required to ascend their capabilities can expand, this allows for far more individual characters because ascension can be anything from becoming more divine to sacrificing life to become a undead, specing out what you want in your character to make them very individual
I do have something... like this... planned later on, but that is for later.

Reincarnation essentially takes what you did in your current Reincarnation, and allows you to use it as building blocks for the next to either grow even stronger or expand to other areas.

Anyway, I am back from work (got out early) and ready to do more posty stuffs.

So....

doooes......

that mean Akito can come to life?

I round to the nearest.
So what do you do from .5? Round up or down? I got the impression it was down, but...?

EDIT: @Clyde: I don't get what you mean. Is Akito dead? If so how the heck is he playing SBO? I got the impression the dude's legs were paralyzed, but nothing else.

He's not dead. I am just waiting for Ren, to give me the go ahead to post in the IC.

Thus coming to life. A character sheet is a concept of an idea. An IC is bringing that concept to life.

Yes, Akito is paralyzed from the waist down and he's a kind of a hikkikimori [kind of, because he has a job, kind of] right now. Kind of a dramatic reaction, but there you have it.

@Clyde: Mmk.

@Renose: K. Not a major issue, but it seems like Rumeus' inventory isn't 100% accurate. Don't think he picked up any vials yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.