Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah, the stupid code and formatting keeps bugging out and screwing things up.

Oh well, unless someone knows how to fix it, there is my post.

I posted XD
Heyo, just wondering if you have a Skype I could add? Just wondering if it would be easier to work in the results of Actions into my post and leave only the enemies Actions for you to write?

Heyo, just wondering if you have a Skype I could add? Just wondering if it would be easier to work in the results of Actions into my post and leave only the enemies Actions for you to write?
I do have a Skype.

Its Renosen. I could have sworn you had it already, but oh well.

And that could be an easy way to do it

Renose, will you allow me to make my character tommorow?

Literally staying up is too painful.

Good post ER.

Lets see if the Dice can make it happen ;3

Anyway, shall post.

My Dice really want you to notice them so much that you are their senpai.

That is how much they want you to notice them... and soon you will see why.

The posting speeeed is real. There is nothing getting in my way today that could fuck up my schedule so CS def. coming up today. That said it's like 7:30 AM my time currently.

Updated Full Attack. You perform a number of attacks by expending all Actions equal to 1 + Attack Speed rather than just Attack Speed. So Attack Speed adds bonus attacks.

Posted yet again.

More puzzles, more abilities... more rewards, more possible tricks.

Hope you guys are liking my puzzles. Not enough RPs about MMOs incorporate these. They are all about combat. Where are the freaking puzzles?

Puzzles are nice.

9B8D1935141274965234201075712_4e14c81c877.3.0.jpg

Reactions: Illin
Posted yet again.

More puzzles, more abilities... more rewards, more possible tricks.

Hope you guys are liking my puzzles. Not enough RPs about MMOs incorporate these. They are all about combat. Where are the freaking puzzles?

Puzzles are nice.

9B8D1935141274965234201075712_4e14c81c877.3.0.jpg
Sorta confused here. Shouldn't I have two Actions?

So the Viper Strike is one Action, but with Ambidexterity, I should be able to do two regular attacks with my other Action, right? Seems like there was only one regular attack in your post though?

Sorta confused here. Shouldn't I have two Actions?

So the Viper Strike is one Action, but with Ambidexterity, I should be able to do two regular attacks with my other Action, right? Seems like there was only one regular attack in your post though?
Your getting to its back was one action. I mean, I assume you were trying to get to its back to back attack it for extra damage?

Getting behind the creature in such a way without proper acrobatic ability was an action, since that was a difficult movement without proper movement based ability since all you are doing is using speed, not skill.

I mean, you are still going to win on your next Turn if both of your attacks hit. There is no doubt about that. Min/Max builds are pretty strong early game if done right (which you did, you opted for speed).

I assumed that was what you were going for anyway.

I can go back and edit this if you want me to.

Your getting to its back was one action. I mean, I assume you were trying to get to its back to back attack it for extra damage?

Getting behind the creature in such a way without proper acrobatic ability was an action, since that was a difficult movement without proper movement based ability since all you are doing is using speed, not skill.

I mean, you are still going to win on your next Turn if both of your attacks hit. There is no doubt about that. Min/Max builds are pretty strong early game if done right (which you did, you opted for speed).

I assumed that was what you were going for anyway.

I can go back and edit this if you want me to.
Oh, no, it's fine. I was just doing it all for fluff, so I didn't actually know that it consumed Actions. XD

Of course, there is a fatal flaw with trying to back attack undead. As you see... well...

This is player (not RP player, but OOC player) knowledge. Undead are immune to Wounds, Critical Strikes, and other such weak point attacks or things that would require targetting vitals, back attacks included. They are immune to alot of other things as well. Good thing this one is just kind of weak.

Oh, no, it's fine. I was just doing it all for fluff, so I didn't actually know that it consumed Actions. XD
Yea, I figured it was fluff, but I thought I would make it a good way to show you that Back Attacks and 'critical' strikes don't do shit against undead. Perhaps give your character a bit of a hey, you should know your enemy and remember to learn more when you get the chance wake up call.

This will be a Full Attack, just for confirmation.

I am now awake and have made the post I was working on last night. This one contains large amounts of FIGHTing.

Unfortunately since none of you are small children wearing shorts and striped shirts, all you can do is FIGHT. No ACTing or showing MERCY.

Real talk, Renose, who is Tsukiko? XD

And Genocide has always been the one true path in the world, obviously.

Oh wow, that reference xD.

And of course all of the cool stuff happens when I'm asleep...I should get a post up sometime soon...probably~

Real talk, Renose, who is Tsukiko? XD

And Genocide has always been the one true path in the world, obviously.
Er... I meant Tsukikage.

Typo XD

Sure, you can choose Genocide... but...

you'll have a bad time.

Status
Not open for further replies.