• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shall post in an hour or so. Today was really busy and I need to rest a short bit.

Wait, so is the sack itself completely useless?

Apart from the stuff in it, is it just the same size as the one Ryu has equipped already?

waiting for Sky

waiting for Sky
I have beeen here the entire daaaay, literally like 13 hours by now. Just that Renose has to see about my one Art I thought about and he has to accept my sheet? And I am pretty much busy 7 days a week for 3ish hours around this time with something, so yeah... .Not to mention, for one reason or another, I was assuming Renose was doing a post for us first...which I start to realize was a really really bad assumption from my side. For easier communication in the future though you have Skype or something?

I do have Skype. But I don't remember the name of my account. PM your Skype @Skyswimsky

I hadn't followed you and was busy myself adulting today

I am throwing my dice across the GD room whenever I make any rolls. Cause this is the third set of dice I used and still more freaking crits. What the heck XD

I have beeen here the entire daaaay, literally like 13 hours by now. Just that Renose has to see about my one Art I thought about and he has to accept my sheet? And I am pretty much busy 7 days a week for 3ish hours around this time with something, so yeah... .Not to mention, for one reason or another, I was assuming Renose was doing a post for us first...which I start to realize was a really really bad assumption from my side. For easier communication in the future though you have Skype or something?
Yea, sorry about that. I am just rather busy at the moment, but once these boss fights are done then I will be able to focus on you guys.

That doesn't mean Sky and I cannot brainstorm.

I am throwing my dice across the GD room whenever I make any rolls. Cause this is the third set of dice I used and still more freaking crits. What the heck XD
You know how it goes, you frame your way-too-luckylucky die and never use em again and the once that kill your character land inside the trash bin.

Used this as an excuse for replacing all my she with he from now on... less confusion then xD.

Oh, and I think I fixed my picture in that post, does it work?

Reactions: Illin
@Raven Haruka: Yeah it works now for me.

@Clyde and @Skyswimsky: I'm pretty sure you guys can just make the initial entering the forest post like everyone else has even if your sheets have some sort of minor flaw. Renose has been pretty chill with things. Though if you guys are going to collaborate, it could be good to make your characters do a party and chat with each other first before entering? Everyone else has been going in solo but it seems that taking into account your characters' personalities (at a glance) they wouldn't be opposed to making a 2 person party. Would make the doppelganger boss fight for you guys a bit more interesting too, maybe?

Used this as an excuse for replacing all my she with he from now on... less confusion then xD.

Oh, and I think I fixed my picture in that post, does it work?
It works.

Also do you want to do your boss fight post by post, or do a collab with me over Google DOcs like everyone else did.

Pssht, definitely post-by-post NO I'M JOKING PLEASE DO THE GOOGLE WITH ME.

...but I'm about to pass out right now you see, so it wouldn't be productive if I did anything right now...I'll get up in about eight hours, sorry!

Pssht, definitely post-by-post NO I'M JOKING PLEASE DO THE GOOGLE WITH ME.

...but I'm about to pass out right now you see, so it wouldn't be productive if I did anything right now...I'll get up in about eight hours, sorry!

Ok, once you awaken then ^^

I honestly forgot about the ooc random ramblings that happen in rps and just read the last five pages...

Side note, I want your dice for dnd.

Reactions: Illin
I think you guys will be amused at Rumeus' boss fight. Seems that Renose has fallen asleep or something though, so that might have to wait for a bit. :amish:

Status
Not open for further replies.