Status
Not open for further replies.
Still searching.

Still looking, there's plenty to choose from.

Hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, but I'm not seeing any fandoms that particularly tickle my fancy. Would you be alright with plotting something original, doing crossovers or perhaps hearing the few fandoms I'm interested in? The choice is ultimately yours, of course. If not, I suppose a Harry Potter roleplay would do me just fine. <3

Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying AHS: Coven with you. Though I prefer to rp over email, so shall I send you a message with my email address enclosed? If you're interested as well that is.

Hello! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, but I'm not seeing any fandoms that particularly tickle my fancy. Would you be alright with plotting something original, doing crossovers or perhaps hearing the few fandoms I'm interested in? The choice is ultimately yours, of course. If not, I suppose a Harry Potter roleplay would do me just fine. <3
Hello! Truthfully I would open to any of these options to be honest. Perhaps, we could talk crossovers and the fandoms that you're interested in? If anything we could plot something original? How does that sound?

• Love
Reactions: moffnat
Hello! I'd be interested in roleplaying AHS: Coven with you. Though I prefer to rp over email, so shall I send you a message with my email address enclosed? If you're interested as well that is.
Hello! That would be perfect, simply send me a message and we can exchange contact information. Thank you for your interest.

Hello! Truthfully I would open to any of these options to be honest. Perhaps, we could talk crossovers and the fandoms that you're interested in? If anything we could plot something original? How does that sound?
I will PM you, m'dear!

Still searching dearies.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Salutations. :)

Fair warning, I'm a bit new to 1x1s (I usually game as part of a small group), not super great at romance (but working on it), and also a college student (though nearly done!) so am not gonna be an every day reply type of person. Not sure if I'm what you're looking for but I'd enjoy the opportunity to discuss with you.

Based on your interests, I think an idea that might be fun would be a small trope of characters from Kingdom Hearts (1 or 2) and a few assorted Disney (or Marvel, or Pixar, or Dreamworks, OCs.... I'm not picky) ones. The thing I'm thinking about right now would involve a small group of young villains (seen or not seen in the game) of which Riku is the leader (or maybe Loki! haha that could be funny) traveling to Frozen's Arendelle to attempt to capture a young pre-movie Elsa. But! I'd also be willing to discuss Harry Potter, Pokemon, or other KH/Disney ideas where I'm familiar with the characters. I'm more plot than romance focused, terrible with smut but not generally opposed and really just looking to get in the habit of writing again.

I'm assuming based on your post that you prefer to play males? I'll happily play either but I'm just a little confused based on the format (again new to 1x1s). I'll happily game here or through email. Just let me know!

Salutations. :)

Fair warning, I'm a bit new to 1x1s (I usually game as part of a small group), not super great at romance (but working on it), and also a college student (though nearly done!) so am not gonna be an every day reply type of person. Not sure if I'm what you're looking for but I'd enjoy the opportunity to discuss with you.

Based on your interests, I think an idea that might be fun would be a small trope of characters from Kingdom Hearts (1 or 2) and a few assorted Disney (or Marvel, or Pixar, or Dreamworks, OCs.... I'm not picky) ones. The thing I'm thinking about right now would involve a small group of young villains (seen or not seen in the game) of which Riku is the leader (or maybe Loki! haha that could be funny) traveling to Frozen's Arendelle to attempt to capture a young pre-movie Elsa. But! I'd also be willing to discuss Harry Potter, Pokemon, or other KH/Disney ideas where I'm familiar with the characters. I'm more plot than romance focused, terrible with smut but not generally opposed and really just looking to get in the habit of writing again.

I'm assuming based on your post that you prefer to play males? I'll happily play either but I'm just a little confused based on the format (again new to 1x1s). I'll happily game here or through email. Just let me know!
Hello.
I'm sorry if my format confused you, I will try to explain it as best as I can. When I roleplay I usually play my OC, my partner's OC's love interest and side characters. My partner would then play their OC, my character's love interest and side characters- if that makes sense to you.

Hello.
I'm sorry if my format confused you, I will try to explain it as best as I can. When I roleplay I usually play my OC, my partner's OC's love interest and side characters. My partner would then play their OC, my character's love interest and side characters- if that makes sense to you.

No worries at all! I'm a bit of a dunce and , like I said, new to 1x1s. ^_^

It does make sense (sort of) but I was more just wondering about the fact that all of your characters listed under what you want to play are almost entirely male. I'm trying to figure out if that means that you're looking for all male romance, only interested in playing male canon characters, are looking for someone playing female OCs, or what. Regardless, what I think you're saying is you are looking for something pretty heavily romance focused which means I may not be your best bet (or, *lightbulb* maybe all 1x1s are heavily romance focused! Then I may be the fool here!). I'm not a typical fandom player, you see, I don't have one OC, rather, I'll make em up on the spot to fit the plot or add to the story. I just like the idea of a 1x1 because it doesn't require wrangling multiple players! I'm perfectly comfortable wrangling multiple characters, genders, OCs, whatever.

Thank your for explaining! I appreciate it, even if I may be barking up the wrong tree.

Hello!
I'm new to this site so don't mind my awkwardness as I learn the formatting and things like that.
I'm interested in either American Horror Story or Once Upon A Time. I'm not caught up with Once Upon A Time, just so you know that right away.

Well, that's about it so I'll just leave this here for you to see! ^.^

No worries at all! I'm a bit of a dunce and , like I said, new to 1x1s. ^_^

It does make sense (sort of) but I was more just wondering about the fact that all of your characters listed under what you want to play are almost entirely male. I'm trying to figure out if that means that you're looking for all male romance, only interested in playing male canon characters, are looking for someone playing female OCs, or what. Regardless, what I think you're saying is you are looking for something pretty heavily romance focused which means I may not be your best bet (or, *lightbulb* maybe all 1x1s are heavily romance focused! Then I may be the fool here!). I'm not a typical fandom player, you see, I don't have one OC, rather, I'll make em up on the spot to fit the plot or add to the story. I just like the idea of a 1x1 because it doesn't require wrangling multiple players! I'm perfectly comfortable wrangling multiple characters, genders, OCs, whatever.

Thank your for explaining! I appreciate it, even if I may be barking up the wrong tree.
My roleplays are not in any shape or form heavily romance focused. While, it is nice and something I enjoy my stories are a plethora of genres and not just one. An OC from my partner is not a requirement, if they don't have one or wish to play one that's fine. I however usually like to play my own but that doesn't mean canon characters are excluded from the story. Also, the characters listed bellow are the preferred characters I would like my partner to play opposite my OC.

You're welcome and I apologise for not being what you were hoping for.

Hello!
I'm new to this site so don't mind my awkwardness as I learn the formatting and things like that.
I'm interested in either American Horror Story or Once Upon A Time. I'm not caught up with Once Upon A Time, just so you know that right away.

Well, that's about it so I'll just leave this here for you to see! ^.^
Hello there.
I would love to set something up for you. Please, could we set up something for Once Upon a Time? It's my biggest craving at the moment.

Hello there.
I would love to set something up for you. Please, could we set up something for Once Upon a Time? It's my biggest craving at the moment.
I'd love to. Do you want to talk about it over PM?

Hello, Stray Cat!
My name is Diabolical.

First off, I just wanted to let you know that I'm very much interested in a lot of your Rp ideas, but can't quite decide which one in particular.
Perhaps we can talk more through PM?
Also, I assume the characters you've listed are the ones you will be playing, and not the one's your partner would? Sorry if I missed that..

Hello, Stray Cat!
My name is Diabolical.

First off, I just wanted to let you know that I'm very much interested in a lot of your Rp ideas, but can't quite decide which one in particular.
Perhaps we can talk more through PM?
Also, I assume the characters you've listed are the ones you will be playing, and not the one's your partner would? Sorry if I missed that..
The characters listed bellow are the characters I would like my partner to portray. I do double if you're familiar with that concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.