5. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fandoms, Action, Adventure, Superhero fiction, Crime, Fantasy, Supernatural, Urban Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Fairytales, Epic/High Fantasy, Magical Girl, Alternate Universe, Horror, Mystery, Romance, Slice of Life, Thriller, Psychological, Drama, Mythology, Fiction, Tragedy, Time Travel, What-If (prompts)
tumblr_inline_nnhhdsBCa81s9couq_500.gif

Good morning or evening reader. Like you I am searching for a long-term partner to write with. At this time I only have one and wouldn't mind at least two to three more. I should probably say a bit about myself, I am twenty-four years old and have been writing for about 08+ years. I like to lurk on Tumblr and rp.me from time to time which is where I write. Anyway, please do look through my provided selections, if you see something that catches my eye please do contact me through the services located below. Thank you.

tumblr_m1yqqfsl4p1qga35l.gif

Rules and Regulations
  • I usually write at least one to two paragraphs per reply, although I can write more if my partner asks nice enough. Although it will take me longer to construct a reply for a 'novella' roleplay; I'm the type who likes to take the time to construct a quality response, rather than rush and send them a reply simply for the sake of replying.
  • I can write in either first or third person, despite preferring first because I can connect with my character more; I will do whatever my partner feels more comfortable with and if that's second so be it. Also, don't forget that roles between the two of us should follow accordingly; I play my OC, your love interest(s) and additional side characters. While you play your OC, my love interest(s) and additional side characters.
  • I'm lenient when it comes to love interests, as I allow more than one suitor for our characters because love triangles make the story more interesting. However, I would ask that if we just so happen to have the same choice(s) for a love interest that we don't fight about it; instead try to sort things out. I've literally had someone threaten me, simply because I liked the same person as them (I'm not kidding). Second, I'm not an extremist when it comes to characters; meaning I won't knit pick about every little thing. All I ask is no Mary-Sues and no hogging the spotlight; this is a storyline created between the two us. Let's share it please.
  • This should be common knowledge, but all I ask is that during our time writing together that you treat me with respect and courtesy; I will return the gesture as it is only right. I'd like us to get along, I would hate for a disagreement to ensure and there was bad blood between us due to something frivolous.
  • I am a full-time student, attending college and leave for school early in the morning and return home later in the afternoon; I am usually quite tired when I return home, but I try to reply to my partners several times during the week. However there are times, unfortunately when I cannot reply when I'd like due to an abundant amount of assignments, becoming sick or an emergency at home. I try to inform my partners of these occurrences, but if you don't hear from me in say a week don't be afraid to send me a message and ask me about it. What I won't accept, is being spammed every five seconds with the same message; again and again because I'm not replying like you'd like me to. I do my best to get to you all, roleplay is supposed to be fun and enjoyable; an escape from reality for both of us. It shouldn't have to feel like a job. I will do the same for you because I understand everyone here has different lives and schedules to attend to; but please don't ditch me half-way through the roleplay. If you need to take a break or something; then please tell me. I don't bite- I'll understand.
  • Tell me your limits when sending a request, as the last thing I'd want is to make you uncomfortable. My limits consist of the following; mxm/fxf/incest/pedophilia/bestiality. This is where my limits stand, these may or may not change depending on future roleplays; however if you're unsure about something please don't hesitate to ask me. Now onto what I will do, I am open to mature themes within the roleplays; I actually encourage them. That includes; cursing, violence, blood, smut, alcohol and lemons. However, I would like to keep the language and lemons to a certain level, meaning no dropping 'F' bombs every five seconds and no roleplays dedicated to sexual activities and sexual activities alone. No, there is more to a roleplay than that and I will not engage in such.
  • I can do strictly canon roleplays or an alternate universe roleplay. Alternate Universes can range from 'what if' situations, different settings and scenarios. If you have an idea let me know, or we can brainstorm ideas together; I also have a list of AU prompts so let me know if you'd like to take a look at it. I am also crossover friendly.
  • I can write through email, instant messenger (yahoo, aol, msn), Skype, Kik, Tumblr or here even.
  • I'd like to chat on the sidelines with my partners, as it allows the two of us to get to know each other; thus making things less awkward for the both of us. Plus, I like to make friends with my partners and would enjoy the extra person to converse with.
tumblr_inline_nrgf62zbTJ1sec408_500.gif

Fandoms

DEATH NOTE
Anime: L.Lawliet, Light Yagami, Mikami Teru, Mihael Keehl or Matsuda Touta
TV Drama: L.Lawliet, Mikami Teru or Light Yagami

DIABOLIK LOVERS
Reiji Sakamaki, Shū Sakamaki, Subaru Sakamaki or Ruki Mukami

FUSHIGI YUUGI
Nuriko, Hotohori, Tasuki, Nakago, Suboshi or Amiboshi

MAGIC KNIGHT RAYEARTH
Lantis, Eagle Vision or Zagato

DIGIMON
Season one: Yamato Ishida or Taichi Kamiya
Season two: Ken Ichijoji

INUYASHA
Miroku, Sesshōmaru, InuYasha, Kōga Bankotsu or Naraku

SAILOR MOON (Includes Crystal)
Classic: Nephrite, Kunzite, Jadeite, Mamoru Chiba
R: Rubeus, Prince Diamond or Sapphire

SAMURAI CHAMPLOO
Jin
•STUDIO GHIBLI (Includes individual movies and crossovers between other Ghibli films and Disney)
To be discussed.

•Yu-Gi-Oh
Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, Yugi Muto/Yami Yugi, Bakura Ryou/Yami Bakura or Marik Ishtar

•YU YU HAKUSHO
Hiei, Kurama, Yusuke Urameshi, (teen)!Koenma, Toya or Jin

AMERICAN HORROR STORY (Murder House, Asylum or Coven)
Tate Langdon (Murder House), Kit Walker (Asylum), Kyle Spencer (Coven)

•CELEBRITIES
Tom Hiddleston,Sebastian Stan, Jamie Dornan, Elliot Knight, Richard Madden, Aaron Taylor Johnson, Chris Pratt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Alexander Skarsgård ,Chris Hemsworth, Kit Harington, James Franco, Milo Ventimiglia, Michael Raymond-James or Daniel Radcliffe

•THE COVENANT
Chase, Caleb, Reid

•DEGRASSI: THE NEXT GENERATION
Sean Cameron, Spinner Mason, Craig Manning, Peter Stone or Jay Hogart (season 01 through 08), Eli Goldsworthy, Declan Coyne, Drew Torres, Jake Martin or Luke Baker (season 09 through 12)

•DISNEY/ANIMATED MOVIES
John Smith, Naveen, Flynn Rider, Prince Kit (Cinderella 2015), Diaval (Maleficent), Aladdin, Li Shang, Phoebus, Prince Phillip, Jack Frost (Rise of the Guardians), Dimitri (Anastasia), Milo Thatch, Jim Hawkins, Prince Eric, Kristoff or Hans (I'm open to others )

•HARRY POTTER
Harry Potter,Ronald Weasley Draco Malfoy, Cedric Diggory, Oliver Wood, Fred Weasley,George Weasley

•MARVEL
Loki Laufeyson, James "Bucky" Barnes, Thor Odinson, Pietro Maximoff, Clint Barton, Peter Quill, Sam Wilson, Grant Ward, Peter Parker or Tony Stark

•ONCE UPON A TIME
Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman, Merlin/The Sorcerer,Jefferson/ The Mad Hatter, Neal Cassidy/Baelfire, David Nolan/Prince Charming, Killian Jones/Captain Hook, Will Scarlet/Knave of Hearts, Victor Frankenstein/Dr. Whale or Peter Pan

•STEVEN UNIVERSE (*Warning: I am very new to this and will need a lot of help)
Steven Universe, Sour Cream or Genderbent versions of the gems

•X-MEN: MOVIE VERSE
Peter Maximoff/ Quicksilver, John Allerdyce/Pyro, Bobby Drake/Iceman or Peter Rasputin / Colossus

•FINAL FANTASY (CROSSOVERS ACCEPTED)
Final Fantasy IV: Kain Highwind
Crisis Core: Genesis Rhapsodos or Zack Fair
Final Fantasy VIII: Squall Leonhart, Seifer Almasy or Zell Dincht
Final Fantasy X: Tidus
Final Fantasy X-2: Shuyin
Final Fantasy XIII: Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XIII-2: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
Lightning Returns: Caius Ballad or Hope Estheim
Final Fantasy XV: Noctis Lucis Caelum, Prompto Argentum, Gladiolus Amicitia or Ignis Stupeo Scientia
DISSIDIA (012 included): Kain Highwind, Squall Leonhart, Warrior of Light, Laguna Loire, Tidus, Vaan, Cecil Harvey or Firion

•HARVEST MOON
More Friends of Mineral Town: Doctor
DS Cute: Marlin or Skye
Tale of Two Towns: Cam, Hiro, Dirk, Mikael
A New Beginning: Soseki or Allen
Story of Seasons: Klaus, Kamil, Raeger or Nadi

•KINGDOM HEARTS
Birth by Sleep: Terra
Kingdom Hearts: Riku or Leon
358/2 Days: Riku, Roxas, Saix or Axel
Chain of Memories: Marluxia, Axel, Zexion, Riku or Sora
Kingdom Hearts II: Riku, Roxas, Saix, Axel, Sora, Demyx, Leon or Xemnas
Dream Drop Distance: Riku, Sora, Neku or Beat

•PERSONA 3
Akihiko Sanada, Shinjiro Aragaki or Theodore

•POKEMON
Red, Blue, Yellow (FireRed and LeafGreen): Red or Green
Gold, Silver, Crystal (HeartGold and SoulSilver): Morty, Silver, Lance, Falkner, Red, Green or Ethan
Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire): Steven Stone or Brawly
Black and White (Black2 and White2): N, Cheren, Hugh or Grimsley
X and Y: Professor Sycamore, Lysandre or Siebold
Anime: James, Ash, Gary, Butch or N
Origins: Red or Green (Blue)

tumblr_n4yvgrJpWS1qkheaxo8_r1_250.gif

FINAL NOTE
★This list will be updated periodically.
Please acquaint yourself with my rules before messaging me. Failure to comply with them or in the instance of repeat offenses will result in the termination of the roleplay.
★Respect my limits and I'll respect yours.
★Love interests are written in order of preference. If there is only one listed then that's the only one and I won't change it.

★ Be prepared to plot.
Please let me know where you want to write.
★Upon contacting me please do the following. One, I believe that first impressions matter and therefore would appreciate if you could please introduce yourself to me. I find when people contact me with simply "Want to RP?" or "RP?" so off putting. Second, please include what on my list you're interested in writing for. Third, please include any limits that you may or may not have. This one is important because I know everyone is different. Lastly, it would be nice if you could include any ideas you may have. If you don't have any that's okay, if you do don't be shy to share. Thanks

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Still looking, I have many spots open along with several cravings...

Hiya Stray Cat ^_^

My name is Cirilla, or Ciri for short. If your still have free spots I would love to RP with you. You and I appear to have many similar fandoms that we like.

Feel free to pm me if your interested

Hiya Stray Cat ^_^

My name is Cirilla, or Ciri for short. If your still have free spots I would love to RP with you. You and I appear to have many similar fandoms that we like.

Feel free to pm me if your interested
Hello Ciri, I have many free spots available and would love to set something up with you. I'll definitely send you something.

Hey Stray Cat! My name is Kaitlyn (or forevveru). I saw that you like Once Upon a Time as well, and was wondering if you'd be up for that? I don't really have much for limits. I just am not very fond of things like scat/bathroom play >_<

Do you have a person you like most for a love interest? I feel like I might be alright as Neal, David, or Merlin (maybe).

I kind of like Hook myself. I don't have much of a thought for a plot, but I did have an idea for an oc xD. Hope to hear from you!

Hello welcome

I be interested in rping with you

Hey Stray Cat! My name is Kaitlyn (or forevveru). I saw that you like Once Upon a Time as well, and was wondering if you'd be up for that? I don't really have much for limits. I just am not very fond of things like scat/bathroom play >_<

Do you have a person you like most for a love interest? I feel like I might be alright as Neal, David, or Merlin (maybe).

I kind of like Hook myself. I don't have much of a thought for a plot, but I did have an idea for an oc xD. Hope to hear from you!
Hey Kaitlyn, I'd love to do a Once Upon a Time roleplay. Out of the three you mentioned I'd have to say Neal or Merlin. I can definitely play Hook for you, and we can sort out plots after we exchange our OC's okay? Just send me a message and we can discuss further.

Hi, I'd love to work something out with you. Did you see something you wanted to do?
I was wondering if you would take suggestions

Hi there, the name is Yuna.

You have quite a vast selection and I am very interested in role playing with you! Here is a list I am willing to do:

Once Upon A Time
Note: I did not get past the Frozen arc, so I am not familiar with anything past Peter Pan. However, I am really interested to play this. Would like it if you could play as either Hook, or Peter, and I can play as anyone that you choose. I have a Pocahontas or Esmeralda character for this.

Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Disney
Harry Potter
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X, X-2
Marvel

Let me know if you are interested! :)

I was wondering if you would take suggestions
It depends. What I've listed is kind of all that I'm looking for at the moment. What did you have in mind?

Hi there, the name is Yuna.

You have quite a vast selection and I am very interested in role playing with you! Here is a list I am willing to do:

Once Upon A Time
Note: I did not get past the Frozen arc, so I am not familiar with anything past Peter Pan. However, I am really interested to play this. Would like it if you could play as either Hook, or Peter, and I can play as anyone that you choose. I have a Pocahontas or Esmeralda character for this.

Inuyasha
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Disney
Harry Potter
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X, X-2
Marvel

Let me know if you are interested! :)
Hello Yuna, I'd love to roleplay with you. I would be most interested in Once Upon a Time, I can definitely play Hook or Pan depending on your preference.

Hello Yuna, I'd love to roleplay with you. I would be most interested in Once Upon a Time, I can definitely play Hook or Pan depending on your preference.

Perhaps Killian? He is more involved with the idea I have for him and my OC.

Perhaps Killian? He is more involved with the idea I have for him and my OC.
Sure! I have more experience with Killian so that's perfectly fine.

Hello there,

I would love to do something Loki related with you if you're still looking for partners.

Hello there,

I would love to do something Loki related with you if you're still looking for partners.
I'm always looking. Please do send me a message.

Still looking, I have many spots open along with several cravings...

Continuously searching for others to write with, I have several choices I'd like to write for.

Status
Not open for further replies.