Status
Not open for further replies.
Still searching.

The characters listed bellow are the characters I would like my partner to portray. I do double if you're familiar with that concept.
Ah, I see. Okay, I'll be sending you a message soon.

Last edited:
My roleplays are not in any shape or form heavily romance focused. While, it is nice and something I enjoy my stories are a plethora of genres and not just one. An OC from my partner is not a requirement, if they don't have one or wish to play one that's fine. I however usually like to play my own but that doesn't mean canon characters are excluded from the story. Also, the characters listed bellow are the preferred characters I would like my partner to play opposite my OC.

You're welcome and I apologise for not being what you were hoping for.
Ah! Ok I get what you're saying. Don't apologize!

Well, if you're feeling like Disney/KH (with my main itch right now being to do a sort of KH/Frozen spiel) or Harry Potter I'd be happy to discuss with you. I have characters I can fit into either universe but I'm also happy to play canon. For Disney/KH canon characters, I'd be willing to play Flynn Rider, Jack Frost, Jim Hawkins, Prince Eric, Kristoff, Hans (maybe), Riku, or Sora. I'd also be cool with playing Loki Laufeyson in this universe but I get that that's weird. For HP I could play Harry Potter,Ronald Weasley Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, or George Weasley. For HP, I think it could be cool to look at something after the events of the books (but probably before the epilogue). I'd be most interested in playing a sort of "ensemble" type game. Small group of maybe 5-6 (each of us have 2-3) interacting characters with romance thrown in as desired.

If either of those sound interesting to you shoot me a PM, if not don't worry about it. :)

Reactions: Stray Cat
Ah! Ok I get what you're saying. Don't apologize!

Well, if you're feeling like Disney/KH (with my main itch right now being to do a sort of KH/Frozen spiel) or Harry Potter I'd be happy to discuss with you. I have characters I can fit into either universe but I'm also happy to play canon. For Disney/KH canon characters, I'd be willing to play Flynn Rider, Jack Frost, Jim Hawkins, Prince Eric, Kristoff, Hans (maybe), Riku, or Sora. I'd also be cool with playing Loki Laufeyson in this universe but I get that that's weird. For HP I could play Harry Potter,Ronald Weasley Draco Malfoy, Fred Weasley, or George Weasley. For HP, I think it could be cool to look at something after the events of the books (but probably before the epilogue). I'd be most interested in playing a sort of "ensemble" type game. Small group of maybe 5-6 (each of us have 2-3) interacting characters with romance thrown in as desired.

If either of those sound interesting to you shoot me a PM, if not don't worry about it. :)
I am very interested in your idea for something with Disney/Kingdom Hearts. I promise to send you a PM soon.

Last edited:
Continuously searching.

Still searching diligently.

I dropped you a pm though I made myself look a bit silly I have issues reading fine print it seems sorry about that =w=

I dropped you a pm though I made myself look a bit silly I have issues reading fine print it seems sorry about that =w=
There's no need to apologise love, I would be delighted to set something up with you. I promise to return your message as soon as possible.

thanks my eyes are bad so sometimes I tend to either miss words or over read some can't wait!!!!

Still searching diligently.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Still searching, there's a lot I'm itching to write for.

Still searching.

Hi there. I am also a college student like you and I tend to be online all day because I roleplay over my phone. I'm interested in degrassi, yugioh, and final fantasy X. I have a few ideas for each and it's easier to talk about them instead of listing each idea. I have been roleplaying for years now and I am learning to write more and more with each post I write. My limits are when it comes to sex scenes, I fade to black when it gets far. I tell my partner when it's enough. So please send me a PM :)

Hi there. I am also a college student like you and I tend to be online all day because I roleplay over my phone. I'm interested in degrassi, yugioh, and final fantasy X. I have a few ideas for each and it's easier to talk about them instead of listing each idea. I have been roleplaying for years now and I am learning to write more and more with each post I write. My limits are when it comes to sex scenes, I fade to black when it gets far. I tell my partner when it's enough. So please send me a PM :)
Hello, I would be interested in writing with you. I'll send you a PM shortly.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Still searching.

Status
Not open for further replies.