Status
Not open for further replies.
C

calcifér.

Original poster
tumblr_inline_mpl4htk9m_R1qz4rgp.gif

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━
I'm an advanced writer, looking for a few |4| people to start private stories with : one x one.

I write as both male and female characters but I find that on here, I'm forced to write as male roles more often. That being said, I prefer partners that are capable of writing as both genders as well ━ don't take that as rejection though. There's a good chance I'll still write with you.

I'm open to all pairings : m x m, f x f and f x m but if you're going to ask for a bl pairing, make
it good. I've already got a ton of those going on at the moment.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━​

There are written with lower case letters for aesthetic. I assure you, I'm an advanced literate.
f x f
Setting ⇢ Preferably Korea,
muse a is a college student, with no interest in dating and she can't figure out why. she's beautiful, but rejects every man that tries to sleep with her, let alone date her seriously. muse b is a businesswoman, the ceo of a major company that everyone admires in awe. when the two are accidentally set up on a blind date with each other, muse a gets a little too drunk and spills her dating problems to muse b. though annoyed, muse b suggests that they pretend date to give muse a some experience.

m x f
Setting ⇢ Preferably America or Japan,
muse a and b are twin brothers, entirely handsome but couldn't be more different. muse c has had an interest in muse a, the bubbly twin, for quite some time and decides one day that she'll confess through writing a letter. when that fateful day approaches, muse c gives her letter to muse a, which he receives with a smile but upon her turning her back, tosses it in the trash.

muse b, the colder twin, retrieves the letter and opens it later in the day. impressed by the contents of the letter, muse b finds himself feeling sorry for the girl. the next day, muse b approaches muse c with a proposition ━ he'll teach her how to dress, and turn her into a girl his brother will pay attention to. but... the closer they grow, muse b finds himself growing more and more fond of this quirky muse c.

any pairing
⇢ tengu boy x human girl :
based around the manga black bird
as children, the tengu prince had been good friends with a special human girl, going so far as to promise to marry her when they're older. sometime during their teen ages, the tengu prince disappeared, leaving the human to live life on her own. eventually, memories of him faded. all her life, the girl were able to see things other couldn't : demons, ghouls, monsters of that nature. it wasn't until her 18th birthday that she'd become an actual target to these things ━ her scent like a hypnotic pheromone. devouring her would bring great power to the whichever demon obtained her, and even something simple, like bedding her, could birth benefits.

just as she's going to be placed in real danger, there's a figure in the garden of her home. the tengu prince, mature and older, has come for her... but he's got a motive of his own.

any pairing
muse a is a bartender at a club in japan. muse b is on a date with a guy that's been pumping her full of alcohol since they arrived. muse a usually minds his business, but something about it bothers him. he keeps an eye on muse b throughout the whole night, seemingly inconspicuous. the man she's with, assuming she's drunk enough, tries to get her to leave the bar ━ to take advantage of her, no doubt. muse a steps in, pretending to be someone she knows and takes the drunk woman off of his hands. the man isn't happy to say the least but with a few threatening words, he backs off.

she's too drunk to tell him where she lives and so muse a takes her to his home instead. what a night.

other ideas and things i'm interested in :
( If its pink, i'm currently craving it and probably have ideas for it as well )

our own version of blood plus ㅅ dark fantasy ㅅ feudal era anything ㅅ demon x human ㅅ detective x prostitute ㅅ oc version of inuyasha ㅅ oc version of howls moving castle ㅅ oc version of spirited away ㅅ space angst ㅅ cybernetics ㅅ prince x princess ㅅ royal shit in general ㅅ oc x canon of certain anime ㅅ yuri ㅅ futuristic world ㅅ manga plots ㅅ post apocalyptic ㅅ anything light horror & psychological with romance ㅅ sailor moon-esque ㅅ dark romancesㅅ supernatural ㅅ i'll hear any of your ideaspowersforbidden romances ㅅ the ancient magus bride, oc or canon ㅅ

⇢ anime canon's i'll play off top of my head :

ㅅ inuyasha ㅅ sesshomaru ㅅ shin okazaki ㅅ nobuo terashima ㅅ hachiko komatsu ㅅ nana osaki ㅅ takumi ichinose ㅅ holland novak ㅅ dominic sorel ㅅ eureka ㅅ solomon gold smith or anyone from blood+ ㅅ ask me about an anime and i'll tell you who i'll play

side note :

ㅅ I am more of a mature writer : if you're not okay with realistic moments that may be sexual, disturbing, angsty and what-not, I'm not for you.
ㅅ I like light smut within my stories, meaning when the moment calls for it, I prefer to write those intimate scenes out. We don't have to every time, of course but please be alright with levels of smut and romance. If you're a minor, I'll still write with you but I can't write /those/ things with you, obviously.​

Have an idea you want to do but it's not listed, or it hasn't worked out? Tell me about it! <3​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: mango and Villains
Hello, I am Pebbles.
I really like your second idea, I enjoy playing multiple characters as it is so I wouldn't mind playing both boys.

Reactions: calcifér.
I'm more than happy to play one of the twins, as I've no issue being either gender and
wouldn't want all of the burden on you ! We can discuss through messages, thanks for replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.