Status
Not open for further replies.
-Cough-SodoChoiandJustin-Cough-

Reactions: Kitsune
Eeehhh

Aren't they second/third years? Maybe Chitose could know of them? I don't know.

Eeehhh

Aren't they second/third years? Maybe Chitose could know of them? I don't know.

Well, they're both athletes so it's possible

Reactions: Periwinkle
@xwolfex I have finished Ellis now! I'll probably still be on the search for an English voice, but he's done >_>

THE ONLY REASON I KNOW THAT IS 'CAUSE MY EX SANG IT TO ME TOO MANY TIMES AND I ALMOST PUNCHED HIM IN THE THROAT

(UGH. AND RIPPERONI MAN)
PFFFT RIP YOUR EX. HE GOT DUNKED ON SON
(RIPPERONI IN PEPPERONI. ALSO IMMA COSPLAY SORAS KH3 OUTFIT AND EPHEMERA RIGHT? SO YEAH TIME TO GET REKT)
ALASTAIR LOVES EVERYONE SO THAT DOESN'T COUNT 'CAUSE HE'S JUST TOO GOOD-HEARTED AND WILL BE BROKEN BY VIVI IF THEY'RE EVEN IN THE SAME ROOM
THATS TRUE BUT STILL ITS HARD FOR HIM TO DEVELOP FEELINGS OF LOVE. AND HES STRONG HE CAN HANDLE IT *^*
because he's too busy loving Il-Pyon
tbh I feel like this is so true XD

Reactions: Kitsune
embed.php

latest

[bg=black]

"So you wanna know the basics about me?"

|| I N T R O D U C T I O N ||
.:Full Name:.
Ellis Mae Snow
.:Nicknames:.
Ellie | El
.:Age:.
.:Date of Birth:.
March 16
.:Ethnicity:.
British | American
.:Grade:.
First Year

———

"Hey, hey... Do you think that I'm cute~?"

|| A P P E A R A N C E ||
.:Build:.
Petite | Slender | Feminine
.:Eye Color:.
Light Golden Amber
.:Hair Color:.
Blonde
.:Height:.
5'0"
.:Weight:.
100 lbs
.:Birthmarks:.
N/A
.:Tattoos:.
N/A
.:Scars:.
N/A

———

"Ah! My big brother goes to school here, too!"

|| F A M I L Y ♣ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
.:Mother:.
Emma Snow | 39 y/o | Alive
.:Father:.
Robert Snow | 40 y/o | Alive
.:Siblings:.
August ??? (Adopted Older Brother) | 17 y/o | Alive
.:Pets:.
N/A

———

"Well, I'm new, so I don't know many people, or have many friends..."

|| R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
Alastair Cross
| 0% | Strangers
Chitose
Hazuki | 0% | Strangers
Choi Matsuoka
| 0% | Strangers
Han-Wei Joong "Levi"
| 0% | Strangers
Il-Pyon Park
| 0% | Strangers
Ira Frei
| 0% | Strangers
Izumi Tojima
| 0% | Strangers
Justin Ochoa
| 0% | Strangers
Noel Osgrey
| 0% | Strangers
Vivian Monroe
| 0% | Strangers

———

"My school life is pretty boring, huh?"

|| S C H O O L ♣ L I F E ||
.:Dorm:.
.:Homeroom:.
1A
.:Elective Class:.
Art
.:Clubs:.
Yearbook Club | Volleyball | Calligraphy

———

"You want to know quite a lot about me..."

|| P E R S O N A L ||
.:Personality:.
BUBBLY & SOCIABLE
How can such a bright person like Ellis not be friendly? Much like his appearance, the blonde happens to be a very happy person. He's like soda when it comes to people who know him—addictive and energizing. Even when it isn't someone he knows, his light is so overwhelming that it just sucks in whoever is daring enough to get too close, and they become addicted to his contagious lively nature. On top of that, the young teen happens to be willing to talk to everyone and anyone. As long as he's around, people will always have someone to talk to. Either people come up to him, or he goes to someone sitting alone. No matter what, you can always find him making idle conversation with someone. With his likeability and perky nature, it's no wonder how he always ends up knowing majority of the school population by the end of the year.

CHILDISH & WHINY
Unfortunately, Ellis is on the more childish spectrum of kids his age. Like, way on that side. He is not one to shy away from becoming a whiny, pouty six-year-old, if he's pushed to said limits. One could blame the way that he's constantly babied by his family, and even his friends, but how could they fight the urge with how Ellis looked and acted? This being said, the fourteen year old will throw tantrums. In his own way, of course. His tantrums turn out to be more silent, pouty brooding with the occasional whiny grumble than actual screaming and flailing around. He may be childish, but that doesn't mean that he has no ounce of maturity inside of him. Usually, he's a pretty understating person, and rarely whines about things not going his way. Unless it involves family and/or friends.

TRUSTWORTHY & LOYAL
A man's, or boy's, best friend is not a dog. It's Ellis Mae Snow. Guaranteed, the blonde is one of the most loyal people out there. As soon as he becomes friends with someone, he's devoted to them until something rips them apart beyond amends. That's how loyal he is. Even if something creates a rift of some kind, Ellis will do everything in his power to fix up the rift and reseal his bond with someone. Not only is he super loyal like a dog. He's also very trustworthy. He'd rather die before betraying any of his loved ones' trust. He's practically a walking safe when it comes to others' secrets, gossips, and so forth. Because of his trustworthy reputation, many like to come to him and confide whatever's been on their chest, which he loves to listen to.

RECKLESS & INSTINCTIVE
Ellis isn't very good at school. He's a pretty average student when it comes to academics. What he lacks in book smarts, he makes up for in instinctive smarts. Unlike most people, he's more in tune to his basic instincts and gut feelings. Such instincts makes it easy for him to sense things that others would miss. He's like an animal, in that sense. Unfortunately, this kind of knowledge comes with a price, and that price is his recklessness. He does things out of spontaneity, following whatever his gut, or heart, is telling him. When people question him about his actions, his number one answer is: "I just had a feeling!" If that doesn't summarize how reckless he is, then nothing will. He throws caution out of the window when it comes to following his gut, and it usually gets him more trouble than good.
.:Sexual Orientation:.
(Demi) Biromantic Homosexual
.:Mental Illnesses:.
Astraphobia
.:Hobbies:.
Volleyball | Piano | Dancing | Video Games | Watching TV | Shopping
.:Likes:.
Volleyball | Animals | Video Games | Movies | Shows | Clothes | Corny Jokes | Going Out | Desserts | Summer | Parks | Laughter | Romance | Singing
.:Dislikes:.
Rain | Crying | Arguments | Loud Noises | Storms | Insects | Losing | Academics | Pain | Pajamas | Boredom | The Dark | Clowns
.:Background:.
Ellis was born into a family that already had an older son, August. As Ellis grew up, he noticed just how different August looked from the rest of the family, but it didn't bother him. As far as he knew, August was his biological older brother, and nothing could change his mind. No matter how many people asked, "Are you sure you guys are related? You look nothing alike..." or how many people gave them confused looks whenever they were together, Ellis stood his ground on the fact that August was related to him. It wasn't until he turned the age of ten that his family decided to let him in on the secret that everyone but him knew. He learned that their parents did adopt August when he was three, and he happened to be born right after. Such knowledge shook his world, but not too hard. Even after the revelation, he considered August to be his own blood. With all that they've been through together (see below for a specific incident), it was just something that nothing could shake from him. They were too close in his mind to not be related. Speaking of said bond, it was also the exact reason that landed Ellis into Rosedale. Once August had begun to attend the all boys academy, he wanted to go as well. Even if they are three years apart, he'd get to at least spend one year of school with his brother before he left for university. And that was more than enough to motivate him.

[spoili]
About a year ago, something terrible had brought August and Ellis closer than two peas in a pod, and made August Ellis' permanent guard dog from all things that could hurt him. Yes, he's that protective over him.

Wanting to spend some time together, Ellis had suggested that they went to go see a new movie that they both was interested in. Just the two of them. He was more than giddy when August had agreed and they planned to go the next the day, which was when it came out. The next day couldn't have came any slower, but Ellis was glad that it was there anyway. Immediately, they had set off to the movies, going late at night because their day was full. Along the whole way, Ellis chattered animatedly and bounced on the balls of his feet. He was excited for the movie and even more excited that he was seeing it with his brother. He loved to spend time with him, after all.

By the end of the movie, Ellis could not stop talking. He kept on gushing about how good the movie was, not caring that August wasn't responding all that often. His thoughts were running wild and just spilling out of his mouth in the form of word vomit. There was such a good atmosphere around them that they didn't notice that they were being followed out of the movie theater and towards their—well, August's car. It wasn't until they got there that they were ambushed by a small group of guys. Three at the most. You'd think they would have had more since there was two targets, but Ellis wasn't much of a fighter back then, so they might as well have just been fighting August alone. With the advantage of surprise, they were able to land some good hits, but the tables turned when August began to fight back, realizing that he needed to protect Ellis. He was able to ward them off; he was beaten up a bit, but still standing. Ellis learned later that they were enemies of his brother's, but that's all August would tell him. That night, August helped him patch up any wounds that he had, and vice versa. Ellis ended up sleeping with August in order to feel safe, curled into him as he slept the night away.

Since then, August was eyeing anyone associated with his little brother, making sure they were treating him right. He's not the only one who had changed either. Ellis got tougher, learned a thing or two to help him survive if he ever got attacked again. They both changed for the better after that night.
[/spoili]

———

"Are you trying to woo me now?"

|| G I F T ♣ S C A L E ||
.:Special Gift:.
Volleyball Gear | Music Sheets (for piano) | Tickets (to a piano recital)
.:Loved Gift:.
Video Games (of any kind) | Stuffed Animals
.:Liked Gift:.
Clothes | Pastries
.:Normal Gift:.
Cards | Balloons | Flowers | Food (not pastries) | Jewelry | Albums
.:Disliked Gift:.
Pajamas
.:Hated Gift:.
(Anything related to) Bugs
.:Horror Gift:.
(Anything related to) Clowns

———

"Here's a few fun facts before you go!"

|| E X T R A ||
.:Favorite Subject:.
Art
.:Theme Song:.
.:Character Voice:.
Rie Kugimiya | Japanese
x / x / x

??? | English
x / x / x

.:A Character Introduction:.
"Hey, hey... Won't you do me this one favor? Please? I promise it's not that big! I-It's a really small one, I swear. But I can't do it myself, so I need someone else to do it. Won't you help me out? I'll repay you after in any way you want! Any way at all! I just need you to go move that heavy box over there. You see, I tried to do it myself, b-but you see how small I am! I'm a hundred pounds of pale skin, fragile bones, and no muscle. Just five feet of weakness. So you can already imagine how much I struggled. Though, I did say that I'd help out my teacher by moving it to a more appropriate spot, so others don't trip over it. And I like to make do on my word. Anyway, you'll help me, right? You wouldn't say no to a face like this... Right?"

[/bg]
latest

He's very cute hehe I can see him and Izumi being friends uwu

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
PFFFT RIP YOUR EX. HE GOT DUNKED ON SON
(RIPPERONI IN PEPPERONI. ALSO IMMA COSPLAY SORAS KH3 OUTFIT AND EPHEMERA RIGHT? SO YEAH TIME TO GET REKT)

THATS TRUE BUT STILL ITS HARD FOR HIM TO DEVELOP FEELINGS OF LOVE. AND HES STRONG HE CAN HANDLE IT *^*

tbh I feel like this is so true XD
INDEED HE DID
DO NOT MESS
WITH
WANDA
(OML YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR COSPLAY AND SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANNA SEE YOU LIKE THAT XD)

HE'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE BEING USED? XD WHYYYY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE SO CRUEL? IS HE JUST THAT AWESOME?

because it is :^)

Tonari-no-Kaibutsu-kun-image-tonari-no-kaibutsu-kun-36223091-500-451.jpg

Full Name:
Augustus Theodore Snow
Nicknames: (Optional)
August, Gus, Theo, Gust.
Date of Birth:
September 4th, Virgo.
Ethnicity:
British|Unknown.
Grade:
Senior

tumblr_mm4dc7lR9q1rtfqu0o1_500.gif

Build:
Muscular, Broad.
Eye Color:
Dark blue
Hair Color:
Long black hair.
Height:
6'0
Weight:
155 Pounds
Birthmarks:
Dark brown cirle on his neck, a few moles on his chest and body.
Tattoos:
Tattoo on his wrist of his favorite song and a meaning to not let anything hold you back and relax.
Scars:
A scar on his chest and shoulder from a past fight.

|| F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
tumblr_mba3bjkE5E1qjdg9po1_500.gif

( THIS SECTION IS OPTIONAL)
Mother:
Emma Snow|39 Years old| Alive
Father:
Robert Snow| 40 Years old| Alive
Siblings:
Ellis Mae Snow| 14 Years old| Alive
Pets:
None

(Please list all students here and your affection points for each. Please update as needed)

|| S C H O O L L I F E ||
tumblr_inline_nr7uhgO4uF1txlwvy_500.gif

Dorm:
Dorm 2
Homeroom:
Homeroom 3A
Elective Class:
Orchestra
Clubs:
Basketball, Archery.

|| P E R S O N A L ||
3211857519_1_4_v928W5q4.gif

Personality:
When you first meet August, you would probably think he is some scary tough delinquent, but just standing next to him for two minutes, you know he is just a big, happy goofball. August has a hard time just standing still and has to let his childish humor out. August is very impatient, especially if he has nothing to do, he gets angry and bored easily if he has to wait. August is just a really fun and silly guy to be around. He tries to be optimistic all the time but gets triggered at things easily, like if someone eats his food or if someone makes him wait.

Another side to him is that he is one of the most protective and caring people, he gets overly attached like his brother and doesn't like being away from people. His caring nature can get overboard and become parent like and still not realize it. If anyone would hurt anyone he cares about, especially ellis, he would deal with it and tell them off, and hopefully wouldn't mess with them again. He isn't a mean spirit and doesn't like to fight, so you really have to push him to the real limit to get him to fight, he likes to use his words way more then his fists.

August is pretty lazy and has a hard time staying on task, since he gets bored pretty easily, he only works hard if it's for someone else or if it's really important. August is really confident in himself and if someone says something negative to him, he will shrug it off because he knows himself and doesn't care what others think about himself. He also accepts others for who they are, even with their flaws, he'll put those away and focus on their traits. August can be really irresponsible for 17 years old, but will take responsibility if he does something wrong.
Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual.
Mental Illnesses:
Dyslexia, ADHD.
Hobbies:
Playing the drums|Sports|Basketball||Dancing|Singing|Humming|Petting animals|Eating|watching movies|playing games|Cleaning|Talking|Playing pool|
Music|The Beatles|drums|Basketball|Singing|Karaoke|Animals|Movies|Video games|Pool|Tacos|Pizzas|Pictures|Hide and seek|Friends|Family|Sweaters|Boys|Gum|Juice|Coca Cola|Canada.
Dislikes:
Money|Baseball|Cats|Country Music|Swimming|Whistling|Reading|Writing|Drawing|Suits|Costumes|Halloween|Zombies|Dolls
Background:
August was was adopted at the age of three, not knowing who his blood related parents were, but all he knew was that his parents adopted him from somewhere in England. His adoptive parents were wanting two kids who they could love and cherish, so when his mother was pregnant, she adopted August. For a while he thought they were his real parents, but after being bullied on the school yard at ten years old, he was told he looked nothing like his parents and that he was probably adopted. He asked his parents that day and they told him the truth, it did kind of hurt, but still knew they loved him for who he was.

Even though he wasn't blood, his parents loved him just as they would with Ellis. August never told Ellis he was adopted because he feared he would get emotional and wouldn't see him the same way, the two were real close, as close as brother could ever be. August knew he wasn't like everyone else at twelve, when he started getting feelings for boys and didn't want to hide it, he was really open and even said that a boy was cute on the playground, he got a meeting with the principal with his parents and the boy and his parents, his parents asked him why he never told them, and August said asked why he needed to, it was who he was.

About a year ago, August and Ellis decided to go see a movie, the two are both really close, and both had a lot of the same tastes, so a movie worked well. After finishing the movie, Ellis was chatting to him about the movie, August couldn't even put a word in on how he felt, but enjoyed hearing Ellis talk all cheerful about the movie. When they got to August' car, some guys he knew who didn't like his lifestyle decided to jump him and Ellis, his first instinct was to protect Ellis, so after getting cut a few times on his shoulder and chest, he fought back and scared the kids away, he was hurt but wasn't life threatening. After getting home, Ellis slept next to him scared out of his mind, and August didn't complain. He then made sure that no one would hurt Ellis and would always watch his back from others.
|| GIFT SCALE ||
large.gif

Special Gift:
Drum Set|Puppy|Anything from the Beatles|
Loved Gift:
A hug|A new Basketball|Camera
Liked Gift:
Video Games|Any movie|Food|A brand new sweater|
Normal Gift:
Gum|Snow globe|
Disliked Gift:
Book|Painting|Anything related to Baseball|
Hated Gift:
Cat|Country music|
Horror Gift:
Dolls|Zombie costumes|

|| E X T R A ||
tumblr_md1aki5zRD1qjrt2ao1_r1_500.gif

Favorite Subject:
Gym class and his elective.
Theme Song:
Character Voice:

Character Introduction:
"So uh...Hi! I am not really sure what to say here...Oh yeah! I am 17, i love to play the base..Oh i also love tacos! I am an accepting dude and love meeting people too, it's always great to meet new friends. I am also very protective over my little bro, so don't touch even a strand on his hair, or i will...Well i'll do something! I hate books and anything related to reading. Like how do you sit through two pages let alone 400 pages!? Like don't you like having fun!? Sorry for that i went on a rant. Well i think that's it right? Um...Bye!"

tumblr_mb74neBf6p1r7q2heo1_r1_500.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
INDEED HE DID
DO NOT MESS
WITH
WANDA
(OML YOU HAVE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR COSPLAY AND SHOW MEEEEEEEEEEE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND I WANNA SEE YOU LIKE THAT XD)

HE'LL BE ABLE TO HANDLE BEING USED? XD WHYYYY IN THE WORLD WOULD HE FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE SO CRUEL? IS HE JUST THAT AWESOME?

because it is :^)
OHHHHHHHHHHHH DAT BOI!!!!!!!
( IM STILL WORKING AND DYING ON IT AND IM MAKING THE GUNS *^* IF YOU WANNA YOU CAN LOOK AT MY KH II SORA THO XD )

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (especially if he doesn't know, but even if he did he'd probably not understand what "being used" exactly is)

XDDDDDDDD
Tonari-no-Kaibutsu-kun-image-tonari-no-kaibutsu-kun-36223091-500-451.jpg

Full Name:
Augustus Theodore Snow
Nicknames: (Optional)
August, Gus, Theo, Gust.
Date of Birth:
September 4th, Virgo.
Ethnicity:
British|Unknown.
Grade:
Senior

tumblr_mm4dc7lR9q1rtfqu0o1_500.gif

Build:
Muscular, Broad.
Eye Color:
Dark blue
Hair Color:
Long black hair.
Height:
6'0
Weight:
155 Pounds
Birthmarks:
Dark brown cirle on his neck, a few moles on his chest and body.
Tattoos:
Tattoo on his wrist of his favorite song and a meaning to not let anything hold you back and relax.
Scars:
A scar on his chest and shoulder from a past fight.

|| F A M I L Y R E L A T I O N S H I P S ||
tumblr_mba3bjkE5E1qjdg9po1_500.gif

( THIS SECTION IS OPTIONAL)
Mother:
Emma Snow|39 Years old| Alive
Father:
Robert Snow| 40 Years old| Alive
Siblings:
Ellis Mae Snow| 14 Years old| Alive
Pets:
None

(Please list all students here and your affection points for each. Please update as needed)

|| S C H O O L L I F E ||
tumblr_inline_nr7uhgO4uF1txlwvy_500.gif

Dorm:
Dorm 2
Homeroom:
Homeroom 3A
Elective Class:
Jazz Band
Clubs:
Basketball, Photography, Archery.

|| P E R S O N A L ||
3211857519_1_4_v928W5q4.gif

Personality:
When you first meet August, you would probably think he is some scary tough delinquent, but just standing next to him for two minutes, you know he is just a big, happy goofball. August has a hard time just standing still and has to let his childish humor out. August is very impatient, especially if he has nothing to do, he gets angry and bored easily if he has to wait. August is just a really fun and silly guy to be around. He tries to be optimistic all the time but gets triggered at things easily, like if someone eats his food or if someone makes him wait.

Another side to him is that he is one of the most protective and caring people, he gets overly attached like his brother and doesn't like being away from people. His caring nature can get overboard and become parent like and still not realize it. If anyone would hurt anyone he cares about, especially ellis, he would deal with it and tell them off, and hopefully wouldn't mess with them again. He isn't a mean spirit and doesn't like to fight, so you really have to push him to the real limit to get him to fight, he likes to use his words way more then his fists.

August is pretty lazy and has a hard time staying on task, since he gets bored pretty easily, he only works hard if it's for someone else or if it's really important. August is really confident in himself and if someone says something negative to him, he will shrug it off because he knows himself and doesn't care what others think about himself. He also accepts others for who they are, even with their flaws, he'll put those away and focus on their traits. August can be really irresponsible for 17 years old, but will take responsibility if he does something wrong.
Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual.
Mental Illnesses:
Dyslexia, ADHD.
Hobbies:
Playing the base|Sports|Basketball|Photography|Dancing|Singing|Humming|Petting animals|Eating|watching movies|playing games|Cleaning|Talking|Playing pool|
Music|The Beatles|Guitar|Base|Cameras|Basketball|Singing|Karaoke|Animals|Movies|Video games|Pool|Tacos|Pizzas|Pictures|Hide and seek|Friends|Family|Sweaters|Boys|Gum|Juice|Coca Cola|Canada.
Dislikes:
Money|Baseball|Cats|Country Music|Swimming|Whistling|Reading|Writing|Drawing|Suits|Costumes|Halloween|Zombies|Dolls
Background:
August was was adopted at the age of three, not knowing who his blood related parents were, but all he knew was that his parents adopted him from somewhere in England. His adoptive parents were wanting two kids who they could love and cherish, so when his mother was pregnant, she adopted August. For a while he thought they were his real parents, but after being bullied on the school yard at ten years old, he was told he looked nothing like his parents and that he was probably adopted. He asked his parents that day and they told him the truth, it did kind of hurt, but still knew they loved him for who he was.

Even though he wasn't blood, his parents loved him just as they would with Ellis. August never told Ellis he was adopted because he feared he would get emotional and wouldn't see him the same way, the two were real close, as close as brother could ever be. August knew he wasn't like everyone else at twelve, when he started getting feelings for boys and didn't want to hide it, he was really open and even said that a boy was cute on the playground, he got a meeting with the principal with his parents and the boy and his parents, his parents asked him why he never told them, and August said asked why he needed to, it was who he was.

About a year ago, August and Ellis decided to go see a movie, the two are both really close, and both had a lot of the same tastes, so a movie worked well. After finishing the movie, Ellis was chatting to him about the movie, August couldn't even put a word in on how he felt, but enjoyed hearing Ellis talk all cheerful about the movie. When they got to August' car, some guys he knew who didn't like his lifestyle decided to jump him and Ellis, his first instinct was to protect Ellis, so after getting cut a few times on his shoulder and chest, he fought back and scared the kids away, he was hurt but wasn't life threatening. After getting home, Ellis slept next to him scared out of his mind, and August didn't complain. He then made sure that no one would hurt Ellis and would always watch his back from others.
|| GIFT SCALE ||
large.gif

Special Gift:
Base Guitar|Puppy|Anything from the Beatles|
Loved Gift:
A hug|A new Basketball|Camera
Liked Gift:
Video Games|Any movie|Food|A brand new sweater|
Normal Gift:
Gum|Snow globe|
Disliked Gift:
Book|Painting|Anything related to Baseball|
Hated Gift:
Cat|Country music|
Horror Gift:
Dolls|Zombie costumes|

|| E X T R A ||
tumblr_md1aki5zRD1qjrt2ao1_r1_500.gif

Favorite Subject:
Gym class and his elective.
Theme Song:
Character Voice:

Character Introduction:
"So uh...Hi! I am not really sure what to say here...Oh yeah! I am 17, i love to play the base..Oh i also love tacos! I am an accepting dude and love meeting people too, it's always great to meet new friends. I am also very protective over my little bro, so don't touch even a strand on his hair, or i will...Well i'll do something! I hate books and anything related to reading. Like how do you sit through two pages let alone 400 pages!? Like don't you like having fun!? Sorry for that i went on a rant. Well i think that's it right? Um...Bye!"

tumblr_mb74neBf6p1r7q2heo1_r1_500.jpg
OMFG HES SO CUTE ILL ADD HIM AND THEN MAKE THE ROLEPLAY THREAD!!!!! WE CAN FINALLY BEGIN

• Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
( IM STILL WORKING AND DYING ON IT AND IM MAKING THE GUNS *^* IF YOU WANNA YOU CAN LOOK AT MY KH II SORA THO XD )

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS (especially if he doesn't know, but even if he did he'd probably not understand what "being used" exactly is)

XDDDDDDDD
YISSSS XD
(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU LET ME LOOK XD)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW (Gosh he's just so naive but I'm not gonna feel bad about all the shit Vivi's gonna cause with him)

YISSSS XD
(PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU LET ME LOOK XD)

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWW (Gosh he's just so naive but I'm not gonna feel bad about all the shit Vivi's gonna cause with him)
XD
(Okay okay I'll PM it to youy XD )

CAUSE THATS WHO HE IS. JUST A SMOL UNEDUCATED CHILD ( same XD he's digging his own grave here )

(YESSS MY TRUE LOVE YOU'RE GREAT)

UGH HE'S GONNA LEARN
HE'S GOING TO LEARN
I'LL MAKE HIM
(Yup. Poor bb xD)

(PSSSSSSSSSSSSH NAHH IM JUST A SILLY KIDDO WHO LIKES VIDEO GAMES WAY TOO MUCH XD )

DO IT.
HE NEEDS TO LEARN.
HE NEEDS IT.
PLEASE
(I cri ery tim

• Love
Reactions: Periwinkle

XDDDDDDDD

OMFG HES SO CUTE ILL ADD HIM AND THEN MAKE THE ROLEPLAY THREAD!!!!! WE CAN FINALLY BEGIN
Aw thanks :D BTW I am going to make a second character after, he'll be up this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.