Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
FUYUMIKAN.full.2109402.jpg

Magic is a living thing, older than the world itself. The Primordial Order said that the Gods wove it into being to serve as the ichor from which the Magicals and all other life was born. They say that it's a harmony which guided every soul into growth and purpose, and if you strain your senses hard enough you could hear the traces of the symphony on the wind, the sea, even in the leaves rustling after a breeze. Yet the more we mortals grow and roam the lands- beating the primal forces into submission with our crude machines, building castles from the ashes of our new conquests, defying the toll of time with potions and enchantments foisted upon a crumbling body- the less we see and feel this mystical energy. If the push of those magicals farther and farther away into the untouched corners of the earth is anything to go by, it might even be dying. But maybe we don't even need it, never needed it in the first place. Perhaps there's some truth to what the Enclave says... That this world is ours for the taking. There's certainly no harm in building a home for humanity out of all this mess. Or is there?

LlMnTSY.png

The premise of the RP is... A bunch of strangers united by a common threat, traveling across a continent that is in the middle of two World Powers locked in a tense, ideological standoff. Free from the aggressive development and strict dogmas of the opposing sides, this place is home to races that have fled or sought refuge from either of the two Empires. Amidst the occasional village in distress and encounters with creatures mundane and magical, the adventurers must persist in their hunt to uncover a plot that may very well overturn the natural balance of the world.

The premise of the RP is... A bunch of strangers united by a common threat, traveling across a continent that is in the middle of two World Powers locked in a tense, ideological standoff. Free from the aggressive development and strict dogmas of the opposing sides, this place is home to races that have fled or sought refuge from either of the two Empires. Amidst the occasional village in distress and encounters with creatures mundane and magical, the adventurers must persist in their hunt to uncover a plot that may very well overturn the natural balance of the world.

[/CENTER]
[stabs=bcenter|950x850]
{slide=Rules and Expectations|center}
  • This RP is a longterm commitment! If you've lost interest or can't continue on, tell the GM asap instead of staying silent.
  • Posts should have a minimum of two paragraphs. Write in the third person POV + past tense too, please, just for unity's sake.
  • Respect the GM and the Co-GM/s, as well as the other players. I don't want to have to handle drama.
  • I would like a minimum posting rate of 2 replies per week. Loosely. However, absences are allowed since we all have lives outside of RPing. Just make sure to tell me or any other player engaged in a scene with your character, and plan on how to smooth over your absence IC.
  • No Godmodding, metaroleplaying, or whatever nonsense it is that's plaguing the RPing community as a whole.
  • This is a group effort. Players who initiate planning sessions with their fellows and construct IC events are much preferred over passive, 'pure reaction' posts. Expect to be told if you've done wrong, and fix the problem as soon as possible without kicking up a fuss. If in doubt, PM the GM!
  • Romance is... fine, but not encouraged, at risk of alienating other characters.
  • As much as possible, I'd like to avoid killing in combat situations, considering most of our characters are noncombatants and the RP itself is supposed to be Fun Times! Death, if it absolutely has to occur, has to be treated with some gravity.
  • If you've read this all, please put your favorite food on the bottom of your CS. Thanks.
{/slide}
{slide=CS|center}
Appearance: [Anime/2D/Semi-realistic Art]
Character Quote: "___"
Name:
Race: [if Human, include Nationality]
Class:
Personality & Background:
Abilities: [Optional, can be explained more in IC]
Extra: [Just fluff. Put Likes/Dislikes, or whatever you want.]{/slide}​
[/stabs]

Now that that's done, hello! Requiem--or lovingly called 'Banana Bread'--is a roleplay me and my friends @Fox of Spades and @Redshift wrote and started last year. Unfortunately, due to personal circumstances, we had to stop. I'm trying to bring this back, now as a group effort, and I'm hoping I get co-writers who can help me expand and enjoy the universe, and most importantly are persistent enough to stay for the long run!

If you have any question, anything at all, don't hesitate to join the Discord Chat!​

Last edited:
O.M.G... Please count me in for this magic!

Might be able to lure in some of my favorite minions to the fun.

@Dante , @Unbound , @Huntress

And I'll tag the rest once I'm home and it will let me.^^

Thanks for taggin' me Shay!!

I would love to take part in this! Fantasy, Magic and interesting worlds with great lore are all on my check list for an amazing RP, so count me in if you're still accepting!! :D

I'm here, I'm here. Jesus, @Fox of Spades. Sheesh. Anyway, looking forward to meeting all of you guys!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Warden
Wow. :o

Hi everyone! I updated the first post now, you should be able to see the CS Format. Plus, I included our Discord Chat link in case anybody wanted to ask me stuff! Please take another look at the Lore section- it's fully updated now and, asides from a few phrases my sleep-addled mind messed up, should be a nice reference point for your concepts. c:

Word of warning for people planning to play as Magicals: Due to the Withering, you'll get a significant magic and physical debuff in urban areas. NPCs are also more likely to react differently to you and, depending on the area, may be outright hostile. This is a mechanic I thought to offset the significant boon of magic- in this world, magic is a huge deal. I also don't want to end up with 5 catgirls or whatever aaaaa ;;

Also, please don't rush with your CSes, everyone! Make sure you're fine sticking with that concept for an extended period of time!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fox of Spades
@Shayla I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! MUAHAHAHA.

Cough...Bad, Alpha, be good.

Taking a look here, I'm definitely interested! The premises looks like it belongs to a homebrew D&D campaign, though. Haha. I'll go ahead and make a CS in the next few hours, I'll also hop onto the Discord shortly.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla and Warden
@Shayla Yassssssssss. *crawls into rp*

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla and Warden
@Shayla I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED! MUAHAHAHA.

Cough...Bad, Alpha, be good.

Taking a look here, I'm definitely interested! The premises looks like it belongs to a homebrew D&D campaign, though. Haha. I'll go ahead and make a CS in the next few hours, I'll also hop onto the Discord shortly.
* Cuddles Titan lots!* I have indeed summoned you , My child! Mwahaha!

Glad to have you.^^

@Shayla Yassssssssss. *crawls into rp*
YAY! I knew I could lure you in... ^^

@Shayla Thanks for the tag as always :)

I'll join this adventure xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Warden and Shayla
  • Love
Reactions: Akashi
Definitely a great and interesting idea. I am taking a small leave until the 26th of this month so hopefully I can join then. Thanks for the tag love <3 @Shayla

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Warden
Definitely a great and interesting idea. I am taking a small leave until the 26th of this month so hopefully I can join then. Thanks for the tag love <3 @Shayla
Always will tag my favorite man , Darling <3

• Love
Reactions: Dante
First off: @Shayla, JOIN THE DISCORD!

Secondly: Here's the description for the Gwyllgi subrace that I came up with. Edits may be done later on.

Subrace Name: Gwyllgi/ Black Wolves

Appearance(s): In their humanoid form, Gwyllgi are identical to humans in body with the exception of the appearance of wolf-like ears and tail, deep red irises, and a tuft of thick, black or dark grey fur along their sternum. In their animal form, this subrace bares close resemblance to large dire wolves, their fur is black or dark grey in color and their eyes remaining the same red irises as their human forms; in comparison to the standard dire wolves, though, many Gwyllgi often have wisps of darkness emanating from their forms, this phenomena can be easily suppressed with their own innate magical abilities, if so desired.

Lore description: Across the world, humans have long told stories of mysterious and evil creatures that take the form of large, black dire wolves that are often seen by travelers along dark roads and who are the causes of great misfortune to any who come across these creatures. The origins of these stories, the members of the Gwyllgi subrace, are shapeshifters with a natural affinity towards Darkness-type magic and an inborn desire to travel. Hunted to near extinction due to the misconceptions spread through human superstition, Gwyllgi tend to hide what they are, masquerading as lycanthropes and other types of shapeshifters, as they travel through locations with large populations.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this idea before deciding I'd like to join for sure. So, we're travelers who arrive in this new place trying to survive and end up uncovering something that will upset the balance of nature?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Remmy Rose
@espoir *slowly pulls Kat into role play* Shhh... you can't escape.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this idea before deciding I'd like to join for sure. So, we're travelers who arrive in this new place trying to survive and end up uncovering something that will upset the balance of nature?

The travelling part comes in later- at the start, my initial plan was to have everyone meet (either for personal reasons, convenience, or magic-mandated duties) in Luzvimin, Aesyth- in the Magic Circle- although that may change depending on the CSes, if there are irreconcilable differences. However, OCs do not necessarily have to be travelers or pioneers- take for example my primary character, Estefania, who is a noblewoman simply out on a vacation. She just happened to be in the area at the start of the RP.

Aah, I hope that answers your question. :o You can always talk to us in the Discord chat!