• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Gimme some more time. I'm still working on it.

EDIT:
Alright, my bio is updated and I find it more satisfactory than the previous draft

Last edited:
@InindoHero wait...what are you even doing? None of the characters are even inside a building right now. And what double doors? Where? And now he's saying he needs to leave and is confused as to why he isn't on his way away? I am confused on so many levels... did I miss something big??

Last edited by a moderator:
@InindoHero wait...what are you even doing? None of the characters are even inside a building right now. And what double doors? Where? And now he's saying he needs to leave and IC confused as to why he isn't on his way away? I am confused on so many levels... did I miss something big??

I guess I misread the post of yours since we were at the facility I thought we were inside the building.

Well, the word "facility" in this case refers basically to the entire group of buildings. Sorry you got confused about that. ._.

XLDEPsL.jpg

"M- M- M- Montmorency here! S- sorry, I can't go out with you!"

Name:
Montmorency

Code Name:
The Alchemist

Incarnates:
Cagliostro (Granblue Fantasy)
Nebby (Pokemon)
Ben Tennyson (Ben 10)
Silver Crow (Accel World)
Examon (Digimon)

Powers/abilities of incarnates:
Nebby's incarnate power is odd, as it displays the feats of two possible incarnations of Nebby from two distinct timelines. Via Nebby, the power of both Solgaleo and Lunala can be accessed, but only one at a time. However, the true power of the Nebby incarnate hasn't been awakened yet, and its powers are currently equal to that of its Cosmog form. This isn't completely useless, however, as this incarnate grants the power of teleportation.
If the Nebby incarnate is ready, Montmorency will create a cocoon around himself.

The Cagliostro Incarnate possesses a good deal of alchemy-based feats. The founder of alchemy is often accompanied by her familiar, Ouroboros, who can fire odd void-like beams to distort foes.

The Silver Crow incarnate grants the power of flight, as well as a durable body of pure silver. Silver Crow is capable to accessing the Incarnate system, which is said to be capable of 'doing the impossible' as long as there is a high input of willpower. Such feats primarily involve moving at lightspeed and slicing through the unbreakable. There are more advanced forms of the Incarnate System that Silver Crow has the potential to learn, but have not. Such feats have been displayed by other characters in the series.

The Ben Tennyson incarnate has high versatility. Ben Tennyson, via the Omnitrix, has access to more than 50 different alien forms. Alessandro can only access one of these forms at a time.

The Examon incarnate was once one of the 13 Holy Knights of the Digital World. Examon is a Jogress Digimon, and thus has two souls. Like the Nebby incarnate, the Examon incarnate will first manifest with the powers of Dracomon, which has weak flames. This in turn manifests into Coredramons Green and Blue, which both have very strong flames and heavy berserking strength. He can only manifest one of the two colours at a time though as 'Core Green' or 'Core Blue'.

Coredramon Blue manifests into Wingdramon and later on Slayerdramon. Wingdramon possesses high speed of Mach 20 and it spews flames that can move at the speed of sound. Slayerdramon is veiled in Chrome Digizoid and possesses the sword Fragarach, that is said to cut through nearly everything.

Coredramon Green manifests into Groundramon and Breakdramon. While Wingdramon prefers impossible speed, Groudramon has a liking to impossible defense and strength, using berserking strength to crush foes, and tough skin to take hits. Breakdramon is an undead, mechanical being said to be capable of destroying all in its path. Breakdramon manifests onto Montmorency as a great deal of construction vehicle-based parts, such as crane arms, hooks, wrecking balls and drills.

Montmorency will eventuallly master Examon. After doing so, he will no longer be able to manifest 'Core Green' or 'Core Blue' modes, and trying to do so will result in channeling Examon's power. Montmorency can manifest Caledfwlch, a sentient pair of wings made from Chrome Digizoid. One of Examon's most powerful moves is Dragonic Impact, where it swoops down from the stratosphere and wipes foes with the heat and force of a meteor.
Additionally, as the Emperor of Dragons, Examon has high charisma among dragons.

Weapon:
Fragarach (acquired upon manifestinf Slayerdramon; lost after fully accessing Examon)
Ambrosius (Examon)
Silver Wings (Silver Crow)
Ouroboros (Cagliostro)
Cagliostro laboratory equipment (Cagliostro)
Composite Omnitrix (Ben Tennyson)

Appearance:
Montmorency is a petite, young feminine man of about 1.4 metres in height.

Incarnate form appearance:
tf865h1.jpg

"You will regret crossing me."

Montmorency's Incarnate form is 1.7 metres tall. While the true Montmorency will feel a little embarassed from transforming into a female incarnate form despite being a boy, Montmorency Incarnate is too haughty and sadistic for such thoughts, since Cagliostro is influencing most of the Incarnate personality.

History:
Montmorency is a young man who is out for knowledge. A prodigy, one might say. He was a little antisocial, but his great mind had caused him to exceed schools of his age, potentially reaching the levels of Universities. Little did he know, this was due to his Cagliostro incarnate manifesting within him, in addition to his own personal hard work and effort that caused his capabilities in the field of chemistry to reach impossible feats.

The Cagliostro incarnate combined with his efforts had provided him with so much knowledge beyond the years of adults, Montmorency had to attend the school to learn more about his feats.

Personality:
Montmorency is very shy, easily-startled and antisocial, lacking any assertiveness and preferring to be alone. Instead of feeling that he is superior to the world, he is afraid of it. He is a good-hearted person, but doesn't know how to express it. He will do his best to help others.

Other:
Montmorency's ears in his regular form are due to a mutation from a yet-unknown sixth, possibly seventh incarnate when his incarnate powers started to manifest.

In addition to all the incarnate weapons, Lillie's Bag has been manifested.

He is a genius at chemistry, not engineering. He only has a deal of extent of machinery skill.​

Last edited:
@Crow Still in its early stages, but you're getting there.

And uhh @jeshem sorry I forgot to read over your CS, I'll get to that in a minute hopefully.
Edit: Looks fine, I'll add him to the accepted list. He'll be in room...702 it looks like, with my character actually.

Exactly how much power from the incarnations do our characters have right now?

I am interested in this. Is Tracer (overwatch) and mercy (overwatch) allowed?

Yes they are. So I'm assuming I'd have choose a different universe so to speak? Or maybe I got confused. Sorry

Yes they are. So I'm assuming I'd have choose a different universe so to speak? Or maybe I got confused. Sorry
If your reincarnations are from the same franchise they have to be alive at different times.

Okay I got it now!! I'm sorry!! I will be posting up a CS when I return home! I hope that's okay.

@Takashi

I dunno if editing in a tag trigger an alert, so I did mentioned you in the latest IC post.

Also, Evelyn is a smug bitch

@Takashi

I dunno if editing in a tag trigger an alert, so I did mentioned you in the latest IC post.

Also, Evelyn is a smug bitch
Seeing how she's a host to not one but several near omniscient beings/AIs, I don't blame her.

Reactions: munchkinomatic
Seeing how she's a host to not one but several near omniscient beings/AIs, I don't blame her.

It's a good thing she didn't get bunked with Gilgamesh. There's not enough room for their egos in the same geologic period.

@munchkinomatic , so then, I didn't get an alert so I'll look at the IC in a minute. And I forgot to tag @jeshem in my last IC post for Aaron. About the hypothetical bunking with Gilgamesh, that would not go well. Still, Gilgamesh is just a soul and not an actual PC so there's that.

Anyone gonna try to get Jacob back to the facility?

Anyone gonna try to get Jacob back to the facility?
My character is not exactly the peacekeeper but he's trying his best (?)
Fun fact: I was originally going to have Kameron join the group by landing behind them after trailing the boat to the island using his glide ability from Mercer but decided against it since nobody had shown their powers yet

Last edited: