Status
Not open for further replies.
It had been a while since I got any notification of the hallway interactions. Did it progressed in anyway and I just didn't look?
Looks like there have been posts for Avarice and Seiko since you last posted, so I would check the IC if you didn't know about those. Other than that -- there are two other characters who still need to post before it would be your "turn" again (namely Oscar and Aerly), but I have already acknowledged that very little is happening in your group, and so I put a note on my to-do list to give you all something to do. I haven't gotten around to this yet. Still, that's the reason why I haven't been poking anyone -- there isn't much to do.

I'll definitely throw some sort of action your way before the week is over, though. Sorry for the delay thus far.

Reactions: munchkinomatic
Posted (and edited when I noticed I overlooked the newst addodition to the group).

Anyways @Luma any chance of Sol replying to Naia sometime soon?

Posted (and edited when I noticed I overlooked the newst addodition to the group).

Anyways @Luma any chance of Sol replying to Naia sometime soon?
Oh gosh, sorry, it slipped my mind. Yeah, I'll try to get to it soonish.

I really love how this roleplay is always active and continuously (I guess I can say this?) updating.

Anyways, I haven't posted for Lucifer because I have a question for @Luma, the Ambassador of the Vori race:

I know Vori are immortals but is there's a way they can actually die? Take for example the Vampires. They're immortal beings, but they can actually die by stabbing them right in the chest with a wooden stake and then burning the body (sorry if I'm wrong, but that's what I found in a creepy Internet site (there's no way I'm going in there again, because hell no!).

If you're wondering why I'm asking this is because Lucifer's going to witness a couple of death of Vori (if this isn't possible, then I'll change it).

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
If you're wondering why I'm asking this is because Lucifer's going to witness a couple of death of Vori (if this isn't possible, then I'll change it).
o3o Is this going to be happening on the academy grounds?

Who's going around killing Vori?

Are there two completely unrelated murderers on the loose right now??

o3o Is this going to be happening on the academy grounds?
Oh, no, it's not going to happen there. It's an event that will happen before Lucifer arrives at Omnibus (you can say this main event will be the reason of why he comes here). There's more stuff involved, though, but I don't want to give out spoilers! xD

Still, I have something plan for the future that will happen around Omnibus (of course, I'm going to talk to you about it beforehand and see if you get me that permission), but is still an idea in progress.

Reactions: Luma
@munchkinomatic basically, a character set off a massive jelly beans flood, gravity turned off so there were hundreds of them floating everywhere, and now gravity is back so there's pretty much jelly beans everywhere. Chaos, gotta love it.

@munchkinomatic basically, a character set off a massive jelly beans flood, gravity turned off so there were hundreds of them floating everywhere, and now gravity is back so there's pretty much jelly beans everywhere. Chaos, gotta love it.
And apparently the jellybeans are still coming. O_O

Somebody needs to get on that........................................

Still?? Beautiful. No real idea how exactly to fix that though, unless, assuming they're coming from a portal, someone closes it. I really have no idea though.

I thought this is where logic and reason hold power. Dove must have gotten off at the wrong stop

I don't know anything about jelly.
And apparently the jellybeans are still coming. O_O

Somebody needs to get on that........................................
Still?? Beautiful. No real idea how exactly to fix that though, unless, assuming they're coming from a portal, someone closes it. I really have no idea though.
I thought this is where logic and reason hold power. Dove must have gotten off at the wrong stop
Yeah I have, lovely.
I was trying to ask whether or not everyone's characters had yet been made aware of the situation...

Yes, the jelly beans are still coming, and I had been meaning to make a post about that for quite a while now. No one has actually been trying to stop the flood for quite some time, so, I figured I need to make another post to stress that this is still a problem that has not been addressed. :P

Also, I need to give the "dorm hallway" group something to do, so that they're not just wandering around aimlessly anymore.

So I thought I might kill two birds with one stone. :P

@Rowdybull in particular -- has your character interacted with the jelly bean flood yet? Or even been made aware of it?

I hope I tagged everyone in my most recent IC post. I think I pretty much did.
Oh no, I was thinking it would start off more in an Indiana jones boulder scene style, everyone run for your lives moment, which I probably should have started in hindsight.... oops @Kagayours

Oh no, I was thinking it would start off more in an Indiana jones boulder scene style, everyone run for your lives moment, which I probably should have started in hindsight.... oops @Kagayours
...Ok. Pause. I'm confused.

In your IC post just now, you said that Oscar had already encountered the jelly bean flood... Was that actually a thing that had happened before, or did you only include that because we were talking about the flood in the OOC just now?

And as for "I was thinking it would start off more in an Indiana Jones boulder scene style" -- is that in reference to what you expected me to do for your group? Or what you expected me to do when I first introduced the jelly bean flood?

If it's the former, well, I haven't gotten around to writing a post that brings the flood to your group yet. I was still planning what exactly I wanted to do, which is why I asked whether or not everyone's characters had already encountered it yet. o_o" If it's the latter... well, that kind of is how it was introduced at first -- except that it wasn't directed at any particular group of characters. It was more like, "a bunch of NPC students are running from a jelly bean flood", with my intention being that eventually the player characters would have to acknowledge this, too. Some of them did react to the jelly bean flood, but then the gravity thing happened, and people got sidetracked, and honestly I just haven't had time to write a post about the jelly bean flood until now, which is why it kind of faded into the background for a little bit. I'm trying to fix that now.

I really love how this roleplay is always active and continuously (I guess I can say this?) updating.

Anyways, I haven't posted for Lucifer because I have a question for @Luma, the Ambassador of the Vori race:

I know Vori are immortals but is there's a way they can actually die? Take for example the Vampires. They're immortal beings, but they can actually die by stabbing them right in the chest with a wooden stake and then burning the body (sorry if I'm wrong, but that's what I found in a creepy Internet site (there's no way I'm going in there again, because hell no!).

Yeah, they can die. Pretty easily in fact, they die just like any other creature aside from being ageless, which is why I didn't mention it. That's why most Vori like to focus on something defensive as their first power (Luna was a little paranoid, so she worked solely on buffing her telekinesis for a relatively long time).

And yeah, Vori tend to be awfully territorial. Only so many magic nodes in one spot. Not that all of them are that way, but it's like if you were eating your favorite meal and suddenly someone showed up and started eating it. Reactions tend to range from "Darn, I have to share now" to throwing a metaphorical punch. It'll be interesting to have Lucifer and Luna meet.

• Useful
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Kagayours

I had just assumed the gravity going off and the jelly bean flood went hand in hand. So once everyone crashed into the ground they were covered in jellybeans hence my IC allude to jellybeans being all over the floor. I didn't know if there was a 'bigger wave' or not so I was assuming later on there would be a massive wave of jellybeans making its way down the hall or not.

@Kagayours

I had just assumed the gravity going off and the jelly bean flood went hand in hand. So once everyone crashed into the ground they were covered in jellybeans hence my IC allude to jellybeans being all over the floor. I didn't know if there was a 'bigger wave' or not so I was assuming later on there would be a massive wave of jellybeans making its way down the hall or not.
Prior to the gravity thing, there was a big wave. It was basically implied that a bunch of jelly beans were all coming out of some central point and flooding the hallways from there. When the gravity was turned off, the jelly beans all started floating, and there was less of a noticeable "wave" as they all sort of just filled the air without being able to like... drown anybody. But even when the gravity was turned off, technically the flood was still going. It was just more... dispersed, I guess?

And now that the gravity's off, it's definitely still going. BUT, like I said, that's why I'm planning on making another jelly bean post soon.

So, if you were assuming that there's going to be a massive wave of jelly beans coming down the hall later -- that's basically exactly what I'm planning. I'm not sure what the "oops" is for or how your post prevents things from going as planned. >.>"

Prior to the gravity thing, there was a big wave. It was basically implied that a bunch of jelly beans were all coming out of some central point and flooding the hallways from there. When the gravity was turned off, the jelly beans all started floating, and there was less of a noticeable "wave" as they all sort of just filled the air without being able to like... drown anybody. But even when the gravity was turned off, technically the flood was still going. It was just more... dispersed, I guess?

And now that the gravity's off, it's definitely still going. BUT, like I said, that's why I'm planning on making another jelly bean post soon.

So, if you were assuming that there's going to be a massive wave of jelly beans coming down the hall later -- that's basically exactly what I'm planning. I'm not sure what the "oops" is for or how your post prevents things from going as planned. >.>"
yeah no its alright, I knew that jellybeans were floating around but didn't know the origins. This should be fun lol

Status
Not open for further replies.