• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@gamer5 no worries. I've been busy with work so no biggie.

@Luma i think I forgot to tag you in my last post. Sorry!!!!!!

Also I have a lovely idea for another character but I don't know if I should!!!

@Luma , @gamer5 , @chaosheart13 ...

We seem to have slowed down quite a bit... hopefully not too slow. :bsmile: Since I have a "surprise" for everyone involved. I do believe @Kagayours approved it, so it's just a matter of setting up and then "throwing the switch". Which requires posts!

We seem to have slowed down quite a bit... hopefully not too slow. :bsmile: Since I have a "surprise" for everyone involved. I do believe @Kagayours approved it,
>.> Well actually I never did check up on those rules that I said I wanted to check, or resolve all my concerns about it. So I wouldn't go around advertising it just yet.

Also, you accidentally posted this in the IC thread, so I went ahead and moved it for you. Just letting you know.

>.> Well actually I never did check up on those rules that I said I wanted to check, or resolve all my concerns about it. So I wouldn't go around advertising it just yet.

Also, you accidentally posted this in the IC thread, so I went ahead and moved it for you. Just letting you know.

Oops... I did? Heh. Thought I'd posted it here....... :banana:

Well, however it works... wasn't sure. Still wanted to do some poking, just to see if everybody involved was still here. If you have any concerns, then by all means! Want to do this proper.

Well, I was juuuust late there, sorry Yor. More chances for people to stop Hau from becoming a smoothie I guess.

Hellolo. It got quiet here. It seems the laissez-faire approach is not working so well.

I'll probably update the RP's rules list sooner or later, like I've been doing with my other RP's. Thankfully, I'm pretty sure the rules list for this RP was largely copy/pasted from Altera's, so... The majority of Omnibus's updated rules list will probably just be copy/pasted from Altera's updated rules list. o_o

Also, I think it might be high time I start organizing some IC notes for this RP, so that I can keep an eye on activity flow and prevent things from getting tied up and fizzling out...

In other news, I spelled "laissez-faire" correctly on the first try, and I'm pretty impressed with myself for that. :D

I've been kinda waiting on our little "discussion", so I know if I can go forward with my little "twist".

I've been kinda waiting on our little "discussion", so I know if I can go forward with my little "twist".
Oh.

Right.

That.

You gotta remind me about these kinds of things. owo""

OK, SO, I've started to put together some posting notes, but I might need some help in making sense of everything that's happening.

Would I be correct in assuming that Sera (@Yorika), Aerly (@gamer5), Seiko (@AnimeLover_Princess), and Avarice (@chaosheart13) can all be considered one "group", interacting together? I had originally grouped these characters together with Luna and Hau as a group of 6, but then it seemed pretty clear that Hau and Luna were mainly only interacting with each other, and, for the sake of my posting notes, I want these groups to be defined by characters that are primarily interacting with each other, so that I know who to poke for posts and when. So, if there are any other sub-groups clearly forming in that group of four, let me know. (Otherwise, it's chaosheart's turn to post.)

Now to take a closer look at the cafe group...

Last edited:
Ok so, once again -- going just based on tagging (and general location, I guess), I had originally mapped out the "cafe group" as consisting of Sol, Primary_Batter, Aelos, Nightshade, Deen, and Ishika.

However, @chaosheart13, is Primary really interacting with anyone else nearby...? It looks to me more like he's open to interaction, but not actively engaging with anyone else, so, if that's correct, then I'll consider him a free character as opposed to part of that group.

@gamer5 -- I would say the same sort of thing about Ishika, but your most recent post for her has other issues that I feel should be addressed... if all you're doing is observing, that doesn't really add anything to the situation. It doesn't provide anything for anyone to interact with. And, just a reminder, this RP has rules against those kinds of posts.

Due to the fact that Ishika's not really engaged with the group, I'm going to call her a free character. But, in general, I don't want to see more of these "doing nothing but observing" posts... there has to be something more.

Also, an obvious solution to this would be to get Primary and Ishika interacting with each other. I would highly recommend that.

We have some people who haven't done anything in the IC for quite some time. I'm going to contact them, as well as send out some posting reminders to some other people.

Ok, so, RecentlyInsaneRussian has been offline for a month and a half. It's probably safe to consider him a dropout.

I asked if DANAsaur was still with us, and then realized that she hasn't been active since Nov 7th... which is a bit worrying, but I'll wait a bit longer before assuming she's gone for good.

Lastly, I regret losing track of IC happenings right at the point in time where PANTHER-SMOOTHIE BECOMES A POSSIBILITY. But at least I'm more-or-less caught up now.

@chaosheart13 @gamer5 @daird @Luma @Yorika @Psuedoku @RecentlyInsaneRussian @DANAsaur @Eruantien @AnimeLover_Princess @Roose Hurro @Sail

I just updated the rules list to make it more concise. *throws confetti*

Before the end of the day, I also hope to get Roose Hurro's plot idea sorted out, and start putting together some actual posting notes for this RP.
I'll look it over when i get the chance :) (i'm just clicking through alerts real quick right now i have a massive essay to write)

@Kagayours

I would assume that the group with Avarice, Seiko, Sera, and Aerly is a group? We're interacting with each other after all. And yes, Primary is a free character.

Sorry for the delay, been a bit too stressed to converse politely the past week or so. The blender was part of 'equipment'. After all, what magic connoisseur would be complete without a blender? And if we're pointing at things in the IC that aren't in the CSs, I'll note that a blender is far less significant than "potentially-infinite, quantum-powered omnibits." :P

And yes, it does seem like the other group was pretty passive about Luna's bullying (or maybe she was just too sneaky about it). I'm divided between throwing in some deus ex machina to avoid the panther smoothie or just doing it and having a rather dark guilt train hit Luna (maybe she'd eventually try to reverse it too). I'd prefer the first, cause I'm not pushing for any real character death here. I'll try to think of something in the next few days.

Sorry for the delay, been a bit too stressed to converse politely the past week or so. The blender was part of 'equipment'. After all, what magic connoisseur would be complete without a blender? And if we're pointing at things in the IC that aren't in the CSs, I'll note that a blender is far less significant than "potentially-infinite, quantum-powered omnibits." :P

And yes, it does seem like the other group was pretty passive about Luna's bullying (or maybe she was just too sneaky about it). I'm divided between throwing in some deus ex machina to avoid the panther smoothie or just doing it and having a rather dark guilt train hit Luna (maybe she'd eventually try to reverse it too). I'd prefer the first, cause I'm not pushing for any real character death here. I'll try to think of something in the next few days.

I certainly wouldn't mind the panther smoothie happening. This RP is in dire need of some actual conflict...

And, yeah, I took back what I said about the blender not being in the CS -- I did edit that part of my post, after all. I didn't realize you even saw it...

Also, weren't Omnibits mentioned in Deen's CS? As you can see, I've been rather out-of-the-loop about stuff here... and trying to catch up.

I decided against saying anything about the blender because I felt like I was being too strict and limiting -- and I know that you can be responsible with it -- but, in general, I am still wary of players having free reign to do just about anything, as I did speak up when I saw godmod-ish things in CS's. And, now that I think about it, I suppose that does bring the Omnibits into question...

Bleh. I'll worry about it later. We need the Omnibits for that thing that Roose was planning, anyway, and delaying that plan means keeping that group frozen for even longer, which I'd rather avoid...

At this point, I'm not even worried about potential godmodding as much as I'm worried about just enforcing things consistently/fairly, now that you've brought it up...

Status
Not open for further replies.