• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will think about that, but I also have to consider the fact that Aerly didn't exactly chose to become so combat-orientated and that they are coming to Omnibus primary to avoid fighting anymore... Also there is always creative ways of using one's abilities and spells...

Anyways I don't remember you assigning Aerly to a room?
I did assign a room, it's 511 and they have no roommate as of yet. Feel free to post whenever you have the time.

Well this thread and the IC bout suddenly grown quiet... I guess no one can find a moment to stop carving those pumpkins huh?

Too much pie... :cow:

Well this thread and the IC bout suddenly grown quiet... I guess no one can find a moment to stop carving those pumpkins huh?
I was going to say something along the lines of "This week in particular has been so packed that I haven't had any time to send out posting reminders, hence why all my RP's have gotten quiet recently"

But then I remembered

I haven't been keeping track of IC activity at all in Omnibus. I never have. I haven't had time for that ever since its creation. O_O

Maybe one day, you'll all get the Full Kaga TreatmentTM​ and I can actually keep notes about the IC and what everyone's doing and make sure everything moves as smoothly as possible to avoid letting the activity flow stagnate and fall apart.

But, unfortunately, that day is not today.

I haven't been keeping track of IC activity at all in Omnibus. I never have. I haven't had time for that ever since its creation. O_O
Don't worry that is why we have @Luma. And in an pinch (in case of who knows what happens in Luma's life) I could temporary fill in as a GM for keeping up the postings now that I have my characters interacting with pretty much every other one in the RP.

You can NEVER eat to much pie (or any tasty food)...

Tell that to this guy:

Funniest_Memes_maybe-just-one-more-piece-of-pie_1155.jpeg

Don't worry that is why we have @Luma. And in an pinch (in case of who knows what happens in Luma's life) I could temporary fill in as a GM for keeping up the postings now that I have my characters interacting with pretty much every other one in the RP.
>.> While being able to post regularly is great, GMing is a bit of a different battle... and it also really doesn't do much to make sure other people are posting, nor does it ensure that you'd be keeping an eye on any problematic interactions that could create kinks in the activity flow...

Also, while Luma's been doing an awesome job of keeping track of characters and races and stuff, I haven't instructed them at all on the usual way that I keep track of posting groups. I have no idea if they've been keeping an eye on activity flow at all.

That being said, the RP is sandbox-y enough (not to mention active enough) that it seems to be doing fairly well without it, but... yeah, not really the same thing.

>.> While being able to post regularly is great, GMing is a bit of a different battle... and it also really doesn't do much to make sure other people are posting, nor does it ensure that you'd be keeping an eye on any problematic interactions that could create kinks in the activity flow...

Also, while Luma's been doing an awesome job of keeping track of characters and races and stuff, I haven't instructed them at all on the usual way that I keep track of posting groups. I have no idea if they've been keeping an eye on activity flow at all.

That being said, the RP is sandbox-y enough (not to mention active enough) that it seems to be doing fairly well without it, but... yeah, not really the same thing.
I haven't been keeping super close track of it all; just making sure there aren't any major problems.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy lately. I'll write when I can, but don't feel the need to wait for me.

Well then, you're welcome to do so. ^^ The OP should have all the information you need about how to get started. If you have any questions, you can ask myself or @Luma. Luma might be the better choice if you want a speedy reply. I've been kind of swamped as of late.

Reactions: HangeZoe
@Kagayours
How is school going? I feel like you are really busy with that a lot of time.
You felt correctly.

I don't even know where to begin with how burnt out and exhausted I've been feeling.

You felt correctly.

I don't even know where to begin with how burnt out and exhausted I've been feeling.
Poor thing. Working full time and going to school is really tough. Trust me I've done it. Just make sure you don't take on too much.

Poor thing. Working full time and going to school is really tough. Trust me I've done it. Just make sure you don't take on too much.

Oh, uh... I'm actually only working part-time...

And I've already dropped down to only taking 12 credits per semester instead of the recommended 15...

And the reasons why this is so difficult for me all basically revolve around me being a giant fucking softie who can't handle life. >~<

I'm seeing a lot of races being made `~`

Plus idk what kind of character i want to make.

I'm seeing a lot of races being made `~`
I... don't see the problem, here. The point of the RP is to let anyone create virtually any race they want. o_o

Plus idk what kind of character i want to make.
Well... if you have an idea for your own race, you can go with that. If not, you can look at the list of existing races and see if any of them inspire you to make a character for that race.

Status
Not open for further replies.