Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a deity race sheet in the works. Same for demons. You can wait for me to get around to that, or you can talk to me about it ahead of time and make sure everything works.

Hopefully this will at least partially solve the problem of all this spiritual stuff feeling so off-limits. My goal for the RP was that people could build lore off of each other, and I'm only stopping people from getting into races that aren't theirs so that the authority for canonizing stuff doesn't land in odd places. But now it seems like everyone's afraid to get into certain things without dedicating themselves to one of the staple races, so, hopefully I can get the ball rolling for some of those things. :P
Ok cool. I'm still bouncing ideas around but I'll try and get something together a bit later in the week. Apparently it's already midterms for me. ;-;

Ok cool. I'm still bouncing ideas around but I'll try and get something together a bit later in the week. Apparently it's already midterms for me. ;-;
No rush. I'm barely holding myself together, as well. o_o"

Lol yep, it happened. I love it. Hopefully he gets along with Shadow the White Wolf.
Hau isn't super sure how he feels about dogs.
Shame, the eyes are a cool racial feature. Nothing wrong with this though; it makes sense.
I was planning on her having to adjust to not wearing glasses since before she lived in a world that didn't know of magic and the super natural
Most humans have a lifespan around 80-100 years, and the rate you gave was 1 hour to 1 year, with the point of no return at 25%. Based on this and the young age of the victim, she'd have to be in contact for nearly 24 hours straight. I suppose you could say she fed really quickly because of starvation? Maybe the child was a little sickly too, which is why he was in the clinic?
I edited it to make a bit more sense.

Hau isn't super sure how he feels about dogs.

I was planning on her having to adjust to not wearing glasses since before she lived in a world that didn't know of magic and the super natural

I edited it to make a bit more sense.
Alrighty, that'll work.

On that note, she'll be in room 512 with Neptune. Feel free to post whenever.

ah sorry I haven't posted for this yet guys
i spent like 4 and a half hours today just doing homework, another 2 at my work study, finally got caffeine into my system at like 5 so i've had a long day, but that's not exceptionally abnormal for me and i owe like 4 rps posts right now and 3 of them are Kaga's so i'll post soon i promise! (as in sometime tonight soon)

oh! and Yorika, while Seiko isn't total solid she does actually look solid unless she's purposefully going intangible at which point she isn't solid at all, you don't necessarily need to change your post or anything I just wanted to point that out.

@Yorika

edit: I completely forgot to tag that last post, sorry guys, I've had a long day

Last edited by a moderator:
@Raven Haruka ...

Still looking forward to your post... :bsmile: Hope your dark circles, yawns (and other assorted busy-ness) hasn't left you too frazzled.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
@Roose Hurro

Not yet, I've just had too many tests that are too close for comfort (for example, the Chemistry test today, and the French test on friday).

Heh... chemistry and French. Dangerous combination! Dare I ask if you want fries with that? :bsmile:

@gamer5 In response to your last post; the IDD is a Nul invented object and specific to Neptune (though other Mire races could potentially have one too). You could have her acquire a cellphone, but probably not another IDD unless Neptune brought a spare which Naia just stole from her.

@Eruantien poke

@gamer5 In response to your last post; the IDD is a Nul invented object and specific to Neptune (though other Mire races could potentially have one too). You could have her acquire a cellphone, but probably not another IDD unless Neptune brought a spare which Naia just stole from her.

@Eruantien poke
In addition to this, I should probably go back and clarify my last post a bit: I meant to write that Neptune took a photo of a map in her room, then showed Naia the map on her IDD. But I never actually wrote that in, sorry if that was confusing; will do that ASAP. @gamer5

ETA: edited for awkward clarity

Changed the post so that is not in. It took like no time at all. Will be waiting for a reply from ether @DANAsaur or @Eruantien.

Reactions: Eruantien
Just waiting for the others to react before posting

Hey, new here. This is still open, right? I was thinking of writing up a race and a character if that's cool.

Hey, new here. This is still open, right? I was thinking of writing up a race and a character if that's cool.
Yes! Always open. ^^

Awesome! It might take me a while but I'll get my race and character stuff up here eventually. Where's the IC thread? I wanna see what we got so I can plan my entrance.

Awesome! It might take me a while but I'll get my race and character stuff up here eventually. Where's the IC thread? I wanna see what we got so I can plan my entrance.
Woah, slow down there. Roose already linked you to the IC, so that's fine, but I don't think you'll have any need to "plan your entrance" just yet. You still need to have your race and character sheet accepted. Whatever plans you have for entering the IC now may very well change if your race or character sheets need to be edited at all. Not only that, but the IC might also move ahead quite a bit in the time that takes, as well. o.o

Woah, slow down there. Roose already linked you to the IC, so that's fine, but I don't think you'll have any need to "plan your entrance" just yet. You still need to have your race and character sheet accepted. Whatever plans you have for entering the IC now may very well change if your race or character sheets need to be edited at all. Not only that, but the IC might also move ahead quite a bit in the time that takes, as well. o.o
Whoops, sorry about that. I'm just really excited to get into RPing again. I'm in a business writing class atm, and got into habit of giving reasons for everything. The horses are being held, at your command.

Status
Not open for further replies.