Status
Not open for further replies.
I always know how to make things "interesting"...

@Raven Haruka ...

Just want to know if you're still interested... if I need to change anything... or if I can free my character for other interactions. Thanks.

As for the "food fight"... can it be called a food fight if books are involved? :bsmile:

Name singular: Deity/God

Name plural: Deities/Gods

Lifespan: Immortal.

Realm: Deities originate from the Divide, the space between the realms. Due to their higher existence, they are typically imperceptible to other beings in the Divide.

Powers/abilities: Being literal gods, deities come with all the standard stuff — they are immortal and can only be killed with magic (typically very powerful magic, at that). They can easily will matter and energy into existence — therefore allowing them to conjure up any object. They can take on any form that they please, teleport, and easily move from one realm to another. From their home in the Divide, they can also "watch" other realms — keeping an eye on the goings-on of a particular world as if looking down from above.

While deities are of course very powerful, not all of them are completely omnipotent or omniscient. There exists a sort of hierarchy of gods (more on that later). Additionally, most gods have a certain 'specialty' (or set of specialties) in regards to what their powers pertain to. A god of love and peace would not have quite the same powers as a god of war and hatred. Typically, gods at the top of this hierarchy are closest to having 'infinite' power, as their rule over the most broad and all-encompassing themes, while gods relating to much more specific themes are generally less powerful and less influential.

Physical description: Deities have no concrete physical form. In their most "natural" state, they are intangible and ethereal — more akin to pure souls than anything else. They are capable of taking on any form that they wish — be that form an ethereal projection or a physical body — and the appearance of a deity's form at any given point in time often differs based on what realm they're in and what their intentions are.

Cultural description: The "society" of deities is a complicated one. They are ethereal beings by nature, and exist in a state that is hard to understand. Imagine a thousand conscious minds all melted down and mixed together into a slurry. Imagine that each mind can easily communicate with each other because of this closeness, but with each one maintaining its autonomy. Now imagine that each mind can "think up" a physical form for itself, or an environment to exist in, and that the minds can also interact with each other in that way. This is a general idea of how deities exist.

The problem with this kind of existence is: it can be very boring. This is why deities create worlds which can then act independently of themselves, and which the deities can enter and play around in. Sometimes a deity may want to simply take on a mundane physical form and live among the mortals for a while. Sometimes they might have something bigger and flashier in mind. It just depends on what they feel like doing that day.

The gods that have existed for the longest are the ones who have been around at the beginning of time. They created the universe and shaped everything in it. Of course, this is not to suggest that a more scientific understanding of the world's origins would be completely wrong. Instead, think of it this way: the gods are the ones who wrote the laws of physics, and who exist as a guiding hand among all the so-called "entropy" in the universe. Events can appear to be random, but actually consist of carefully-decided outcomes, all leading towards a certain goal. Life on earth (and elsewhere) may have evolved from the simplest of single-celled organisms, but with a team of creative minds guiding each genetic mutation along the way. Like, did you really think that platypuses exist just because? No, platypuses exist because someone thought it would be hilarious and decided it needed to happen, no matter how many weird evolutionary twists and turns it would take to get there.

Many gods, particularly the older ones, also have control over how various realms interact with one another. Afterlife realms are the greatest example of this, as there are gods who decide which afterlife specific beings will enter when they die, and generally maintain the goings-on of these realms.

There is a certain unspoken rule among deities, that each deity should be left to maintain whatever world(s) they created, and that other deities should not interfere in massive ways. It also helps that the deities who created most realms — especially the realms that get the most attention — are also typically older and more powerful. In other words, people you wouldn't want to piss off. This is what makes it so that any old deity can't completely destroy earth on a whim.

Deities can come into existence in one of two ways. The first is to be created by another god. This could mean being a "child" of that god, but such a process is a bit hard to explain, and doesn't typically follow the biological process of baby-making as we would understand it. A powerful-enough deity can also create a new deity out of essentially nothing, therefore not needing a second "parent".

Additionally, other races are capable of "ascending" to godhood and becoming deities — although, this typically does not happen without the individual in question being hand-picked by existing deities for such a purpose. There would have to be something special about them in order for an existing deity to think they were deserving of it.

Demi-gods — beings who were born of one deity and one mortal parent — can also exist. In fact, their existence is not that uncommon, given how easily bored deities can be and how often they tend to hang around with mortals. The abilities that a demi-god can possess vary widely based on the abilities of the deity parent and the race of the mortal parent. However, they are almost always limited in their powers, and therefore really aren't comparable with "pure" gods. However, they can ascend to full godhood if enough existing deities decide it should be so — which would give them the full range of deity powers, just like any other ascended being.

It was mentioned that there exists a "hierarchy" of gods, though this is more informal than it sounds. Essentially, some gods are more powerful than others, and it is the more powerful gods who are seen as authority figures, capable of keeping lesser deities in line. The gods who are more powerful are typically the ones who have existed since the beginning of time, or close to it. Younger deities, as well as deities who ascended into godhood out of mortality are generally lower on the hierarchy (depending on their age and how great their power is). Demigods are almost always at the bottom, usually not even being seen as "true gods" at all, unless they ascend fully into godhood.

Short description: Deities are the beings who create, maintain, and watch over all realms in existence. They are immortal, and their abilities can include almost anything. Their boredom often drives them to taking on physical form and interacting with mortal races.

• Love
Reactions: Luma
DEITY RACE SHEET IS A GO!

Although, I feel like I'm forgetting some things... Let me know if you guys are confused by anything or have any questions. I don't even plan on making a deity character, myself -- this is mainly for the benefit of everyone else, here. o_o"

Welp, there goes my headcanon for the creators of the digital realm

Welp, there goes my headcanon for the creators of the digital realm
:/ You should've discussed it with me ahead of time if you were concerned about it. You knew I was making a deity race sheet specifically for this purpose -- we could've found a way to make it work while my race sheet was still in the planning stages.

Hell, there still might be a way to make it work, depending on what you had in mind... and let's not forget the possibility that the creators of the digital realm aren't even real deities at all, and are only seen as such. That's still a thing that can happen.

:/ You should've discussed it with me ahead of time if you were concerned about it. You knew I was making a deity race sheet specifically for this purpose -- we could've found a way to make it work while my race sheet was still in the planning stages.

Hell, there still might be a way to make it work, depending on what you had in mind... and let's not forget the possibility that the creators of the digital realm aren't even real deities at all, and are only seen as such. That's still a thing that can happen.
I wasn't really planning on bringing the creators of the digital realm into the rp, so I didn't think to discuss about them or anything like that. I don't mind, actually. As for seeing the deity sheet itself, I do like how much thought you've put into it and it sounds way better than my creator race, haha.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kagayours
More or less skimmed it, but it looks really well-thought-out. Nice work; I shall read the rest later. I still wanna see that demon character you wanted to make (when you have the time anyways).

More or less skimmed it, but it looks really well-thought-out. Nice work; I shall read the rest later. I still wanna see that demon character you wanted to make (when you have the time anyways).
Yeah, I still have to finish the demon race sheet, though, haha. ^^"

Yeah, I still have to finish the demon race sheet, though, haha. ^^"
Well with Deities done, that's half the work at least. :P

...I still need to make that Celestial character too.

"my powers aren't so spectacular"
*proceeds to summon a mini storm in the hall.*

this did not occur to me until after i had written my post XD apparently Seiko is a bit modest.

Here goes take two, with another race. Kinda druid-like nature people I tried to go for. Lemme know what needs to change and all.

Name singular: Freaer (Fray-er, sometimes Fry-er)

Name plural: Freaers

Short description: Freaer are mankind's cousins who commune with nature and rely on it for their magic. They can either command the weather, nature, or possess abilities of their spirit animal.

Lifespan: Average lifespan is 150s-early 200s, but some have been known to life until 500 years.

Physical description: All Freaer descend from humans. They come in many different races and sizes. Totem warriors share some physical characteristics with their totem spirit. Most cases are subtle, but some can appear more like their animal.

Realm:
Gora is a parallel world to Earth. It shares the same land masses, but many of it is ruled by the wild. Freaers, who are different from their Human cousins in their magic and gods, live in harmony with the wild. Traditional buildings are unheard of, and instead, living spaces are worked into the land to create harmony. Many Freaer live in trees, while others live in hills, mountains, and caves. With the cooperation of nature, places of living are deceiving parts of the landscape.

When the Freaer left the Earth and came to Gora, the gate and thus the connection between the two realms was never completely closed; this was contrary to the beliefs of the Freaer. In fact, it established a bond between the two worlds: one where Gora would slowly transform in ways that the Earth was undergoing. To get rid of the bond would destroy one of the two worlds; this was not an option. The gods and the Freaer once more worked to reopen this gate, and this time made it two-way. The Freaer have since been traveling to Earth often between this gate, attempting to help their cousins to save their world and environment so that they might also save their own.

Powers/Abilities

• Frears having spent their life communing with nature, have an ability to know the environment around them intimately. This is the ability to speak to animals (who have limited intelligence), detect minute changes in weather and thus predict it, and also detect outside destruction within an ecosystem. All Frears are attune with nature, with no exception.

• The ability to control weather through magic is a blessing through the Frears' partnership with their goddess Silvanis, of the natural world. This magic is a gift from the goddess of nature which allows Freaers to command nature phenomena and live in the most inhabitable conditions.

Young Freaer mages (pre-pubescent) can use both types of magic, but only at 13, at the Coming of Age ceremony do they finally settle into one branch of magic.

Master weather mages are capable of significant feats. Master weather mages are able to command weather feats into existence, rainstorms in deserts, or can completely dispel a storm. However, most weather mages are only capable of strong gusts, small rain clouds, and the occasional lightning strike. Even with training, many Freaer weather mages do not become masters. A Freaer only has affinity for one of these two types of magics.

• This type of magic has its roots in that which grows, lives, and breathes. This is a gift from Tymora, goddess and mother of Freaerkind, and is the embodiment of Freaers' mastery and partnership with nature.

Young Freaer mages (pre-pubescent) can use both types of magic, but only at 13, at the Coming of Age ceremony do they finally settle into one branch of magic.

Master nature mages can control plants and make them grow to incredible sizes, cure a town of diseased, and commune with a whole ecosystem to monitor the goings-on. Most nature mages are only capable of assisting plants to grow, and control of a plant limited to one or two. Healing abilities wise, they may cure two to three people a day (depending on the extent of the sickness or injury). Although all Freaers can speak with animals, only a few can call upon them for help and command them. Many are limited to commands given to long time companions.

• A Freaer only has an affinity for one of the two magics available to them. An affinity for magic means they are capable of casting spells of that particular type. The other, they have no ability in. Despite this, there are Freaer who do not have talent in weather, nor nature magic. Thus, Illmater, god of life and death of that which is Goran in origin, bestowed certain gifts to these individuals, to make up for what they lack.

Young Freaer mages (pre-pubescent) can use both types of magic, but only at 13, at the Coming of Age ceremony do they finally settle into one branch of magic. Totem warriors do not settle in either path, and instead adopt a third path that is reliant on a totem spirit.

A Totem Warrior lacks talent in weather and nature magic. They are naturally more athletic, and share a deeper bond with nature than even the greatest master mage. The magic of a totem warrior flows from their bond with nature, and grants them the abilities of their Totem Spirit. This not only enhances their natural physical capabilities, but gives them certain abilities of their animal. A totem warrior also adopts certain physical similarities with their totem spirit; those of the bear may get hairy or thick skinned, and those of the eagle adopt bright yellow eyes.

A totem spirit is selected by the warrior as an object to gain guidance from. Some animals may be specific to a region, and only a few are discussed below. See culture for rituals surrounding the totem warriors.

When a child becomes a totem warrior, they must undergo a mandatory boot camp. Boot camp for the totem warriors is something else. In fact, there is a common saying among the Freaer: "Nobody returns from boot camp alive." This is because no child ever returned as the same person after boot camp. Their old self died somewhere there, out in the wilderness and the harsh command of the overseeing mentors.

A totem warrior picks an animal to receive abilties from and is the focus of the warrior to emulate. Below are some animals and abilities that a totem warrior may choose as their totem spirit. A totem spirit may reject a totem warrior if the animal believes they are unworthy.

Totem Warriors

• The Bear possesses great strength and endurance. This comes from the great desire of a mother bear to protect her young. A totem warrior who receives their abilities admire the bear's protective spirit, and great resilience. Those of the bear are capable of doubling their strength, and develop more durable bodies which are capable of taking a beating.

• The Eagle is a hunter who is patient and wise. This comes from the patience of the eagle, who surveys the skies and strikes only for a kill. A totem warrior who receives their abilities are varied. Some wish to understand the wisdom in making correct decisions. While others are visionaries, and desire the ability to see beyond that which they are capable. Many young totem warriors take on the eagle for their desire to know the sky. Those of the eagle can see up to a mile away without struggle and can fly short distances (up to 20 feet).

• The Elk are nomadic beings who are capable of going long distances and outrunning or even overpowering their predators. Those who choose the elk are typically quiet individuals, desire to travel, and are comfortable in groups. Those of the elk are able to run at twice their original speed (up to 45 mph), and possess the strength to run over most foes. They are also known to be able to travel long distances at this speed without exhaustion.

• The Wolf is a hunter who calls upon a pack to go through life. Those who choose the wolf are natural leaders, and some of the most resilient and stubborn of individuals. Those of the wolf are unique in that their spirit allows them to enhance the abilities of their allies or pack, making them stronger and faster. Similarly, those of the wolf become stronger and faster (but not as strong as a bear, or as fast as an elk). They adopt the ability to see in the dark, and can track their prey no matter the environment via enhanced senses.

Cultural Background

• The Freaers once were from Earth. When the world started to industrialize, they realized that they could not find a place in that world. The humans who produced great things were headed down a path of destruction that they were unwilling to recognize or stop. Their gods, and the great leaders of the Freaer worked together to create a one-way gate to this parallel world where they could exist peacefully. It was a great solution, and for many centuries the Freaer thrived in Gora.

Unknown to the Freaer and their gods, this solution was temporary. In the past couple of decades, forests mysteriously disappeared and were replaced by deserts. Famine struck lands which have always been fruitful. The goddess Silvanis bestowed upon the Freaer the ability of weather magic. She had to investigate what was happening, and many elders of the Freaer likewise investigated. This was when the link between the Earth and Gora was rediscovered, and that as long as the Earth's environment deteriorated, so would Gora's. This was contrary to the beliefs of the Freaer, who thought that they had cut ties with Earth long ago.

Ever since then, the Freaer have been traveling back and forth, attempting to save Earth's environment so that they might save their own world.

The Freaer have assigned jobs to people to establish a larger presence on Earth. For the past couple of decades they have fronted building a large agriculture business, Whole Foods, which has gained a lot of traction. Some of these funds run the business, while the rest are being used to fund the efforts of environmentalists. Many others have been assigned the job to integrate in society as politicians who have varying policies, but a similar agenda of working to fix the environment.

Of course some Freaer are angry at the people of Earth, and end up getting there with malicious reasons. So, there are Freaer who work and patrol the world to stop those that attempt to cleanse the Earth of humankind, which is their belief in how to solve the problem.

All Freaer who go to Earth for these business matters minimize the use of their magic or abilities and pose as humans. Those that are there for malicious reasons do not feel this need. That is the purpose of the Freaer Security Agency, another entity that exists, whose purpose is to silence these criminals and keep the Freaer and supernatural world hidden.

• Frears believe in many gods which differ depending on the region of the world. These gods do very much exist. There exist three gods which all of Gora recognize. These gods only hold dominion over that of Goran origin, the Freaer, their flora, and fauna. This is an agreement with other gods of similar domains and abilities. They are Freaer-specific and do not assist or serve any other race, unless a Freaer is involved.

Their patron god is Silvanis, goddess of the all which is natural. Their other gods include Tymora, goddess and mother of Freaerkind, and Illmater, god of life and death. It is through the blessings of the gods that many things are possible, including the magic of the Freaer. While the gods of the Freaer are not THE gods of what they have dominion over, they are powerful enough to rule over the whole Goran world. They simply serve as the patron gods of these areas for the Freaer.

• The Freaer primarily live in small villages scattered throughout the Goran globe. Many of these villages are self-sustaining with the help of weather and nature magic. Daily life is as diverse of that of Earth. All Freaer commune with nature for varied times during the day, since most are reliant on it for their day to day life.

Weather mages work primarily to ensure that the village is safe from natural disasters and harm, and make sure that it receives the weather that it needs; crops need water. Nature mages work as architects, doctors, and communicators between villages. Most villages have a grand tree, which is grown very large with magic. This tree is connected with other trees of nearby villages, and so on. Nature mages are able to communicate via these trees, and are the equivalent of switchboard operators. Totem warriors are the blue collar workers of the Freaer. Anything not possible with magic is done by hand, and sometimes, with tools.

Skilled battle oriented individuals, and those who share deeper bonds with nature work as the police force. They are the majority of a militia, if it is needed. The most skilled of mages their branch of magic in order to develop spells that will help society in some way. Similarly, scientists—often varying between mages and totem warriors—work to develop gadgets that will help society and minimize the use of magical or physical effort: it IS energy, after all.

There are many different jobs in the Freaers' world. Society is as interconnected as the Earth's, with a similar population, but a different overall environment and climate. Wars do not happen often, as it is believed that the whole world is a large ecosystem; everyone relies on each other. Crime does happen, as is the nature of mortal beings, but overall it is very peaceful.

• The Freaer have an education system that is similar to that of Earth. Teaching styles and topics vary throughout region, but they all share the same tradition. That is the coming of age ceremony.

The coming of age ceremony is a holiday that happens once a year, when a child reaches the age of thirteen. This is where the village comes as a whole to witness the new teenagers who will discover their affinity for magic. All children are able to use all types of magic, but only when they reach puberty—usually the age of thirteen—does their magic settle into one area. Finding their magic affinity helps a young child decide what they want to be when they grow up, and helps focus their studies to develop their abilities.

Each child is brought up in front of the community, and a master nature mage incorporates them into a ritual where their magical affinity is physically manifested. Weather mages summon a cloud underneath them, nature mages have a circle of small wildflowers grow around them, and for totem warriors, nothing happens. A celebration is given for each result. The child's curriculum is adjusted accordingly when the result is given.

Young totem warriors are different however. At the end of the coming of age ceremony, the committee of totems take the young totem warriors. Their parents or guardians are allowed to say goodbye to their children, who are then sent on a month long boot camp. These boot camps are physically and mentally demanding, and push the youth to their very limits to help in determining which animal to request as their totem spirit. Many young totem warriors choose animals with which they have an affinity with, while others choose an animal which they hope to personify.

Boot camp for the totem warriors is something else. In fact, there is a common saying among the Freaer: "Nobody returns from boot camp alive." This is because no child ever returned as the same person after boot camp. Their old self died somewhere there, out in the wilderness and the harsh command of the overseeing mentors.

The nature of each boot camp varies from village to village. At the end of the boot camp, a young totem warrior fashions a totem from the parts of the animal of which they wish to invoke. Then, one by one, each youngster is helped and participates in a ritual that requests the partnership of an animal to become their totem spirit. If it is successful, the youngster will feel the presence of their spirit, and will be able to commune with it in a ritual they are taught. The older totem warriors will recognize the presence of this spirit, and reintegrate them into society and the education system. If a youngster is denied, and the spirit does not inhabit them, the committee will spend the next couple of weeks working and counseling the youth and help suggest another totem spirit. The second time always works.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a gift from Tymora,
I'm assuming Tymora is another god(dess)?
Thus, Illmater, god of life and death bestowed certain gifts to these individuals, to make up for what they lack.
Since you're mentioning quite a few gods, I should mention that this effectively puts you in control of all of these gods, in case other players want to do anything involving those same gods.

Just thought I'd point that out before you claim too many gods of big and important titles like that.

It was a great solution, and for many centuries the Freaer thrived in Gora.
You should probably add the 'realm' field back into this race sheet, so that people can easily look up what realm the Freaer are supposed to be from without having to dig through other things. Also, it would be a good opportunity to provide a brief description of Gora, as well.

This was when the link between Earth and Gora were found, and that as long as the Earth's environment deteriorated, so would Gora's.
What do you mean "the link was found"? Weren't they connected to begin with?

Ever since then, the Freaer have been traveling back and forth, attempting to save Earth's environment so that they might save their own world.

Seriously though -- what exactly are they doing to "save Earth's environment"? That's a bit of a vague statement, so I'm not really sure what I should be picturing. Grand magic feats wouldn't exactly be possible, since they wouldn't be able to stay hidden that way. Vigilante acts of eco-justice also seem a bit iffy. I suppose they could quietly pick up trash out of the oceans without issue, but I'm not sure that's what you had in mind. :P

Frears believe in many gods which differ depending on the region of the world. There exist three gods which all of Gora recognize. Their patron god is Silvanis, goddess of the all which is natural. Their other gods include Tymora, goddess and mother of man, and Illmater, god of life and death. It is through the blessings of the gods that many things are possible, including the magic of the Freaer.
Sooo just to clarify: are these gods a thing that definitely exist or are they just the Freaers' belief? The former is actually possible now that there's a deity race sheet, but uh, I do need to make sure I know which one it actually is.

The Freaer primarily live in small villages scattered throughout the globe.
And by "globe" do you mean Earth or Gora...? I was under the assumption that Gora was their primary home, and that they just make trips to Earth for their eco-missions. Are you saying that many of them live more-or-less permanently on Earth?

Also, if you do mean Earth -- I'm assuming these villages are hidden and/or secluded, right?

Weather mages work primarily to ensure that the village is safe from natural disasters and harm, and make sure that it receives the weather that it needs; crops need water. Nature mages work as architects, doctors, and communicators between villages. Most villages have a grand tree, which is grown very large with magic. This tree is connected with other trees of nearby villages, and so on. Nature mages are able to communicate via these trees, and are the equivalent of switchboard operators. Totem warriors are the blue collar workers of the Freaer. Anything not possible with magic is done by hand, and sometimes, with tools.
I still don't know whether this applies to settlements on Gora, Earth, or both -- and the answer to that question will change how I interpret this section as a whole. :/

In regards to my absence at being pinged: I'm just gonna say that Neptune is currently staring aghast at the situation before her, probably with some lettuce or egg falling out the side of her open mouth. She wants to see how this unfolds... xP

@Roose Hurro
Oops, sorry. Feel free to free up your character for any new actions!

@Kagayours
And seeing as how I'm being totally unfair to everybody else with my posting speed (not to mention the SUPER BUSYNESS that I call hell school). I need to drop out of this. I just don't have the time right now- not to mention again that it'd be SUPER unfair to those who would have to wait for my replies (Sorry Roose!).

So, here's a farewell (and another apology to ROOSE BECAUSE I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR MAKING YOU WAIT THIS LONG)- and best of luck to this roleplay!
[spoili]
70ce5a9b40359eae85a5bed8d2a39b4f74f952b1_hq.gif
[/spoili]

Roose Hurro
Oops, sorry. Feel free to free up your character for any new actions!

Kagayours
And seeing as how I'm being totally unfair to everybody else with my posting speed (not to mention the SUPER BUSYNESS that I call hell school). I need to drop out of this. I just don't have the time right now- not to mention again that it'd be SUPER unfair to those who would have to wait for my replies (Sorry Roose!).

So, here's a farewell (and another apology to ROOSE BECAUSE I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON AND I'LL NEVER FORGIVE MYSELF FOR MAKING YOU WAIT THIS LONG)- and best of luck to this roleplay!
[spoili]
70ce5a9b40359eae85a5bed8d2a39b4f74f952b1_hq.gif
[/spoili]
Aww, sorry to see you go. Good luck with school and feel free to come back if you ever find some more free time.

@Raven Haruka ...

Yes, sorry to see you go... was looking forward to your reply. But life is life! And Good Luck!

@Sail ...

Don't know if you're still interested in this thread, either. If so, then we need to determine just where to go from here... I'm thinkin' The Java Squirrel for a double-shot white mocha. From there? Who knows... perhaps the cafeteria, so we can join in on the "food fight". If it hasn't resolved itself by then.

Name: Addison Harper
Race: Shapeshifter
Age (apparent): 17
Age (actual): 17
Appearance:

• Human: Standing at 5'5", Addison has light brown hair that falls in waves down past her shoulders. Her eyes are a true amber, the irises a solid gold color, the same as her wolf form. While not pale, she doesn't have much a tan either, despite her preference for being outdoors. She likes wearing tank tops of various colors under a black leather jacket with loose, dark jeans. If possible, she will much prefer to be barefoot than wear shoes or even socks.
  • Animal: Her wolf form is in the average range, about 5 feet long and about 2.7 feet at the shoulder. It is most similar to a Great Plains Wolf. Her muzzle, chest, stomach, back of the legs, and bottom of the tail is white. The rest is mostly a mix of grey and white, with light brown around the ears and on her flanks. Her eyes are amber, the same as her human form.
Bio:
  • Personality: She rarely cares about the opinions of others, often cutting them off if she doesn't like what they are saying. It takes a lot for her to trust others and everyone must earn her respect. Addison is usually honest because she doesn't see the point in lying. She is very protective of what she considers hers, whether that be objects or people, though she will always put herself first. She likes to swear a lot.
  • History: Addison grew up as the youngest in a family of wolves and foxes. Her three uncles and one aunt, as well as their children and their children's children, lived in the same territory as her parents and older brother and sister. She settled on a wolf form more similar to her father and brother's than her mother's and sister's fox form, already setting herself apart from the rest. Growing up as the baby of the family meant that she was able to speak pretty much however she wanted and no one would really mind. She never felt the need to try to blend in with human society, preferring to stay with her family. She might have even lived with them until she died, had they not been fighting with a lion pride that wanted their land. She left when she lost her brother and one of her cousins, unable to stand the bloodshed and loss that would only continue for her. From then on, Addison was truly a 'lone wolf' and only heard about Omnibus from a cat 'shifter that had heard it from someone else, and so on and so forth. She decided she had nothing left to lose and went to look into it.
Other: Sometimes, when she's missing her family the most, Addison will 'shift into her wolf form at night to howl at the moon, waiting for a response. Other times, she simply prefers to travel in her wolf form and will spend a few days at a time in it.[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

Name: Addison Harper
Race: Shapeshifter
Age (apparent): 17
Age (actual): 17
Appearance:

• Human: Standing at 5'5", Addison has light brown hair that falls in waves down past her shoulders. Her eyes are a true amber, the irises a solid gold color, the same as her wolf form. While not pale, she doesn't have much a tan either, despite her preference for being outdoors. She likes wearing tank tops of various colors under a black leather jacket with loose, dark jeans. If possible, she will much prefer to be barefoot than wear shoes or even socks.
  • Animal: Her wolf form is in the average range, about 5 feet long and about 2.7 feet at the shoulder. It is most similar to a Great Plains Wolf. Her muzzle, chest, stomach, back of the legs, and bottom of the tail is white. The rest is mostly a mix of grey and white, with light brown around the ears and on her flanks. Her eyes are amber, the same as her human form.
Bio:
  • Personality: She rarely cares about the opinions of others, often cutting them off if she doesn't like what they are saying. It takes a lot for her to trust others and everyone must earn her respect. Addison is usually honest because she doesn't see the point in lying. She is very protective of what she considers hers, whether that be objects or people, though she will always put herself first. She likes to swear a lot.
  • History: Addison grew up as the youngest in a family of wolves and foxes. Her three uncles and one aunt, as well as their children and their children's children, lived in the same territory as her parents and older brother and sister. She settled on a wolf form more similar to her father and brother's than her mother's and sister's fox form, already setting herself apart from the rest. Growing up as the baby of the family meant that she was able to speak pretty much however she wanted and no one would really mind. She never felt the need to try to blend in with human society, preferring to stay with her family. She might have even lived with them until she died, had they not been fighting with a lion pride that wanted their land. She left when she lost her brother and one of her cousins, unable to stand the bloodshed and loss that would only continue for her. From then on, Addison was truly a 'lone wolf' and only heard about Omnibus from a cat 'shifter that had heard it from someone else, and so on and so forth. She decided she had nothing left to lose and went to look into it.
Other: Sometimes, when she's missing her family the most, Addison will 'shift into her wolf form at night to howl at the moon, waiting for a response. Other times, she simply prefers to travel in her wolf form and will spend a few days at a time in it.
Looks alright to me. I'll add her to the accepted list. ^^

Addison will be in room 513, with Seiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.