• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Luggage-Box squad

So, I'll get to work on a post while dividing my attention between a last-minute history essay as well because I just can't.

Reactions: Luma
Wow, 48 messages already; we've been busy. I love the character interactions that've been going on so far though.

Yeah, just don't get too far ahead of me... two of you have posted twice already. Have to pop out and do my grocery shopping, so I won't have a post up till later.

haha, I'm currently trying to figure out how exactly Viviana would explain her existence to Luna.

Like, "I'm dead! But not really? Like, my body's dead- but I'm alive? It's all...wibbly-wobbly."

Yeah, just don't get too far ahead of me... two of you have posted twice already. Have to pop out and do my grocery shopping, so I won't have a post up till later.
Sorry about that. I guess I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I was going to wait, but I expected to only give a quick reply; then it turned into the whole dramatic coin flip and such.

haha, I'm currently trying to figure out how exactly Viviana would explain her existence to Luna.

Like, "I'm dead! But not really? Like, my body's dead- but I'm alive? It's all...wibbly-wobbly."
When it comes to Luna, you might be better off with a complete lack of explanation like "Worry not, this is simply my soul, split between my body and the spirit world!" Might be a bit out of character for Vivi though xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

Well, I mean, Doctor Who references are the standard for explaining things, here. :P

Reactions: Raven Haruka
I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A CHARACTER!!!!

I just need to figure out what race she should be. A demon would be the best-fitting "traditional" race, so I could make a race sheet for that, or I could come up with something else. I kind of want to get more of those cornerstone races filled in, though, so I'll probably just go with demons -- kill two birds with one stone and all that.

NOT TO MENTION I'll have to put it off for quite a while due to other RP's that need me more right now. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Yorika
Noisiest dorm rooms EVER. Also, I'm loving this prank war going on.

By the way, if anyone needs me to explain Luna-speak (because you think you're "IC character" would get it when "OOC you" doesn't), just ask.

Also, apologies, I didn't react to the music because there was already a lot to shove into a single post. Going to wait on some replies before I have her rush out of the room.

Luna reminds me of Anghel from Hatoful Boyfriend with that speech of hers XD

• Love
By the way, if anyone needs me to explain Luna-speak (because you think you're "IC character" would get it when "OOC you" doesn't), just ask.

Also, apologies, I didn't react to the music because there was already a lot to shove into a single post. Going to wait on some replies before I have her rush out of the room.
Oki doki!

She does have a very formal/ritualistic form of speech... adds to her character! No trouble understanding her.

• Love
Luna reminds me of Anghel from Hatoful Boyfriend with that speech of hers XD
Anghel best avian husbando. Yeah, he's one of my inspirations for her (that I never expected anyone to recognize, so well done). More specifically, she (and Anghel) are based off of this: Urban Dictionary: Chuunibyou

Have some keychains as a prize for making that connection.
keychainpost_original.png

Anghel best avian husbando. Yeah, he's one of my inspirations for her (that I never expected anyone to recognize, so well done). More specifically, she (and Anghel) are based off of this: Urban Dictionary: Chuunibyou

Have some keychains as a prize for making that connection.
keychainpost_original.png
Huh, never knew that was a thing. Now I know. Also, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CUTE KEYCHAINS ;W;

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.