• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Luma
Would it be safe to assume that room 506 is currently empty when Viviana enters? (I can totally change the post if need be, but I also need sleep, so it'd have to wait until tomorrow.)
Yep, I'm currently writing my post. Give it maybe 10 minutes (I'm pretty slow I'm afraid xD).

@Luma
Would it be safe to assume that room 506 is currently empty when Viviana enters? (I can totally change the post if need be, but I also need sleep, so it'd have to wait until tomorrow.)
Yep, I'm currently writing my post. Give it maybe 10 minutes (I'm pretty slow I'm afraid xD).
I'm so darn slow...evidently 3x as slow as I thought. Sorry about that.

@Luma ...

Probably should tag stuff... Luma, you have a "visitor" perched on your "luggage". Just in case you miss it.

Reactions: Luma
@Luma ...

Probably should tag stuff... Luma, you have a "visitor" perched on your "luggage". Just in case you miss it.
Heh I saw. I'm thinking it might be best to wait on Vivi to respond though.

Hello today everyone!! :)

Reactions: :Cosmic:
Reactions: Sail
Now I can't see a squirrel without wanting a mocha...

There's nothing wrong with that!

7cf5d508e27433be29d1a43ddda60712.jpg

@Luma

Yep-yep-yep, I'm working on it right now. (Also, apparently I'm failing French? IDK HOW, BUT APPARENTLY THERE WAS HOMEWORK?!?)

Can someone notice the hovering sylph in the hallway? Thank you xD

Can someone notice the hovering sylph in the hallway? Thank you xD
Oh, was that our hallway? Sorry, for some reason I'd assumed it was another. Maybe Naia and Neptune can say hi on the way past; Luna's preoccupied with the large gathering around her luggage... Or you could join us, that'd work too.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Yorika
*waits for someone to move in with August*
Forevar aloun ;~;

So much posty toast... I can't wait till I have time to actually read it. OwO"

Status
Not open for further replies.