• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Asking primarily because there's often really interesting things to happen if someone's been waiting on that. While I have countless ideas for my own races, I like to plan out with folks and whatnot, so, thought it was worth asking. c: ​

Just re-read the small print... blew it up for clarity. Yes, interesting things! Not waiting, myself, but if you have no race ideas of your own, well, as Kagayours has said, to paraphrase, "You have to assume they will." So, though I haven't been waiting, you're free to choose from the races available. Including Nism.

Oo, newbies. Nice. Welcome to Iwaku!

So the first question's been answered. Second question: if you have race ideas, you should totally go with those. Half the fun is making the race, in my humbly clearly-correct-all-the-time opinion. That being said, you're welcome to create another Vori if you want to. Two Vori in the same place almost always leads to a rivalry for siphoning the magic nodes.

I second this, but it's up to you.

Hey I just noticed that in the race list, Thanati is misspelled and that you used the singular word for Mechani, can somebody change that?

• Thank You
Reactions: Luma
Hey I just noticed that in the race list, Thanati is misspelled and that you used the singular word for Mechani, can somebody change that?
Oops. >.> Yeah, fixing it now.

@Pahein ...

Ooo... checked out your DevArt account, and found this. Gryphons are open, and I like your design. Heh... would be fun if Pahein and Deen could be roomies.

And @Kagayours , you are entirely correct in that assumption. It's a lot of fun to collaborate if other people are really into it!
I don't know what assumption I made that turned out to be correct, but ok. :D

I don't know what assumption I made that turned out to be correct, but ok. :D

Just roll with it
it's a FREE COMPLIMENT, yo

I think @Pahein was referring to my post, but just got the name wrong. Because, well, yes, this stuff happens. I'll just wait patiently for a more detailed response to my last post.

Noticed a couple of other mistakes in the race and character list. Anthys should be Athys on the race list and Thatana should be Thanata for Arza's race. Sorry if I'm being nitpicky about this, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

Ya ok, maybe not. See ya dudes and dudettes around!

Noticed a couple of other mistakes in the race and character list. Anthys should be Athys on the race list and Thatana should be Thanata for Arza's race. Sorry if I'm being nitpicky about this, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

o_o Didn't I just fix Thanata, though? I'll fix Athys later. I admit I've been reading it as 'Anthys' this whole time, so that's probably why.

Fixed. Thanks for pointing those out.

That ain't nitpicky, my dude. S'good to point out mistakes.

o_o Didn't I just fix Thanata, though? I'll fix Athys later. I admit I've been reading it as 'Anthys' this whole time, so that's probably why.
For a moment, I thought 'Synthos' and 'Athys' were anagrams of each other. They aren't, but there's a lot of overlap.

You did, but I was referring to the misspelling found in the character list. It's all good though, the mistakes have been fixed

@Roose Hurro : While I am a fan of gryphons, I'm not particularly looking to play any here. Still undecided at the moment about what I would like to play, but I've got a couple species/race ideas that I've had simmering in the back of my mind for a while now, and based on y'alls replies, I'm thinking I will probably go with one of those.

@Kagayours : it was an earlier post. I think, uh, I ended up posting out of order somewhere up there. I'm in-and-out on my work computer right now, so by the time I finally get to post, y'all've already posted a bunch. And I'm still re-learning what it's like to be a forum-goer... ^u^;

@Roose Hurro : While I am a fan of gryphons, I'm not particularly looking to play any here. Still undecided at the moment about what I would like to play, but I've got a couple species/race ideas that I've had simmering in the back of my mind for a while now, and based on y'alls replies, I'm thinking I will probably go with one of those.

Hey... sounds like a plan! Will be interested to see what you come up with.

Reactions: Pahein
For a moment, I thought 'Synthos' and 'Athys' were anagrams of each other. They aren't, but there's a lot of overlap.
Yeah I kinda have a problem with names like that. I like to have them similar, but not the same and I always correct myself when writing Athys. Sometimes I write it as Aythis!

Status
Not open for further replies.