Status
Not open for further replies.
And just wait after Lucifer arrives at Omnibus. xD There's going to be a lot of chaotic things that will happen and the poor guy will probably end up be slapped in the face by girls a few times.
*slap*

Luna: "Get your own magic spot, I called dibs!"

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*slap*

Luna: "Get your own magic spot, I called dibs!"
xD Oh, my... Does Luna a Tsundere or what? I bet that even when they probably going to fight for the aura nodes, they going to end up been friends or at least frenemies.

xD Oh, my... Does Luna a Tsundere or what? I bet that even when they probably going to fight for the aura nodes, they going to end up been friends or at least frenemies.
Nope, just a territorial chuunibyou. I could see a friendly rivalry though, yes.

Nope, just a territorial chuunibyou. I could see a friendly rivalry though, yes.
=OvO= Lucifer tends to act like some kind of Inventor god, so he probably will have a lot of fun and rivalry with Luna. I cannot wait!

Reactions: Luma
The plot thickens........ :raven:

so I'm working on a post for Seiko but even with the 'where is everyone?' tab there's so many people interacting with that one group in the hallway that i might miss someone, if i do, i'm sorry, mention it here in the OOC and i'll fix it

so I'm working on a post for Seiko but even with the 'where is everyone?' tab there's so many people interacting with that one group in the hallway that i might miss someone, if i do, i'm sorry, mention it here in the OOC and i'll fix it
o3o I think you should be fine if you just go down the list and make sure you've included all those characters since your last cycle... except for Dove, since you're actually posting before him.

In any case, in such a large group, trying to make sure you react to everyone can sometimes be a bit... much, especially when, odds are, not every character has done something that needs to be mentioned in your post.

Just try to include as much as you can without making your post too clunky or anything. So long as you're at least aware of all the characters that should be in the group, that's fine.

Or run. My own guideline is to have my characters find some excuse to avoid groups of 5 or more.

o3o I think you should be fine if you just go down the list and make sure you've included all those characters since your last cycle... except for Dove, since you're actually posting before him.

In any case, in such a large group, trying to make sure you react to everyone can sometimes be a bit... much, especially when, odds are, not every character has done something that needs to be mentioned in your post.

Just try to include as much as you can without making your post too clunky or anything. So long as you're at least aware of all the characters that should be in the group, that's fine.
will do
I'm actually considering have Seiko leave because due to her backstory and the fact that her race tends to stay in small family groups, she does not do well in large crowds
so i'm probably gonna write her reacting to what's happening and coming up with an excuse to leave

Or run. My own guideline is to have my characters find some excuse to avoid groups of 5 or more.
I agree that smaller groups are a lot easier to work with. But if a large group exists, I tend not to forcibly split it up... unless the RP as a whole is in large need of it.

will do
I'm actually considering have Seiko leave because due to her backstory and the fact that her race tends to stay in small family groups, she does not do well in large crowds
so i'm probably gonna write her reacting to what's happening and coming up with an excuse to leave
Sounds good to me. Do you have any other group in mind that you want her to meet up with? If you don't have her interact with another group after leaving her current one, then she'll probably just become a free character until you get around to making another post where she can interact with someone.

Sounds good to me. Do you have any other group in mind that you want her to meet up with? If you don't have her interact with another group after leaving her current one, then she'll probably just become a free character until you get around to making another post where she can interact with someone.
i'm gonna check where everyone is and see if there's anyone or any group that she could interact with right after, and if not i'll send her in the directions of one and give it a bit of time and let her float as a free character for a bit

Reactions: Kagayours
posted
and btw, I don't personally speak Japanese, so when Seiko does it'll be from like online Japanese dictionaries, google translate, and when she's not busy and has time to translate for me my best friend who does speak Japanese.
so I apologize in advance for any mistakes I may make

Another adorable AF character spotted! That Seiko's cuteness is so high that I think my cold heart has melted and I'm about to puke rainbows.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Luma
Another adorable AF character spotted! That Seiko's cuteness is so high that I think my cold heart has melted and I'm about to puke rainbows.
haha thanks :)

@Kagayours
so i got some very bad news, and I have some family stuff to deal with so it may be a few days to a week till i get on next, I doubt you'll desperately need me to post in that time but if i end up holding anyone up, i'm sorry, I just have a lot to deal with right now
This goes for the other two i'm in with you as well, I can go post this on those two as well if you want me to

haha thanks :)

@Kagayours
so i got some very bad news, and I have some family stuff to deal with so it may be a few days to a week till i get on next, I doubt you'll desperately need me to post in that time but if i end up holding anyone up, i'm sorry, I just have a lot to deal with right now
This goes for the other two i'm in with you as well, I can go post this on those two as well if you want me to

o_o Seiko is a free character now. That completely takes you out of the activity flow. You're not "holding anyone up" currently. It won't be possible for you to hold anyone up until you re-enter a group.

Take all the time you need to sort out your life stuff. It won't be an issue at all. ^^

o_o Seiko is a free character now. That completely takes you out of the activity flow. You're not "holding anyone up" currently. It won't be possible for you to hold anyone up until you re-enter a group.

Take all the time you need to sort out your life stuff. It won't be an issue at all. ^^
cool, thanks Kaga :)

@Kagayours @Shinku⭐Kun

Didn't explicitly state it, but Luna's raft is going past you're characters such that you can jump on. And if somehow you can't find a way to jump onto a raft moving well over 100mph, an invisible, magic tendril will catch you and hold you on.

• Useful
Reactions: Kagayours
Didn't explicitly state it, but Luna's raft is going past you're characters such that you can jump on. And if somehow you can't find a way to jump onto a raft moving well over 100mph, an invisible, magic tendril will catch you and hold you on.
Yes, I realized this since that day you posted it. I haven't replied anything as Azrael because I was waiting for you to reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.