Status
Not open for further replies.
@Takashi ...

You could always just present any creative material you've found inspirational, if you have no shortfilm/webcomic faves.

Hey, I gave everybody something to do in my previous post, while we wait. Feel free to share your own short film/webcomic faves. I have more of my own:

Skybox
That little animation was adorable. Nice find. I don't read webcomics a whole lot, but I remember Erma being pretty good, if you like dark-but-cute humor.

Anyways yes, the outdoor group is waiting on Naia (@gamer5), and the Mire group on I think Kaessya (@Kagayours). I haven't been keeping super close track on the others, so I dunno about them.

Erma is surprisingly addictive... :bsmile:

Reactions: Luma
I'll be getting my post for Sail up in the morning. I've been having really bad headaches for the past couple of days, and so I've not had much energy to do anything. :) But, I'll get something up tomorrow!

Just updated the WIE list to reflect Seiko becoming a free character.

sorry I had an unforseen family emergency, sorry if that held up anyone but I'm back :)

I'll post a response for Kaine once @Belladonna posts for Maggot so I'm not posting like a couple sentences and can at least make a paragraph.

Also, @gamer5 , I think we need you to post for Naia at some point?

What with all the jellybeans lying about, I'm beginning to wonder if they might attract some undue attention... like a hoard of oversized ants. Or a "raid" of pocket dragons.......

Reactions: Kagayours
Sorry for the long silence. Life has been a bit busier then usual lately and I was lazy and unmotivated by post. There was also Iwaku being down when I decided to (mentally) kick myself into posting. I will try to get out a post ASAP...

Apparently "sonic screwdriver" was recently added to the Oxford dictionary.

I only know this because my media law professor tweeted about it, and I kind of have to follow him in order to keep up with what's going on in that class.

Life is... interesting.

.............I don't know what that has to do with my post. O_O

"Sonic screwdriver" is now in the Oxford dictionary.

And it appears "nearsightedness" (of which I happen to be a "sufferer") isn't caused by what we thought it was caused by. So, yes, we've both made recent discoveries, which indeed makes life interesting.

"Sonic screwdriver" is now in the Oxford dictionary.

And it appears "nearsightedness" (of which I happen to be a "sufferer") isn't caused by what we thought it was caused by. So, yes, we've both made recent discoveries, which indeed makes life interesting.
Ah. I see now.

@Takashi

Over to you for Jormungandrburger. A warning since you entered the scene a little late, there are two dams about to break and flood that area hard, which are currently making a great deal of ominous creaking noise. Of course as a spirit, he might not care so much. Up to you really. Either way, I intend to have them break in my next post, so if you wanna run, fortify, or laugh at all the physical mortals, now's the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.