Status
Not open for further replies.
...here we go with the pings. In order from most to least affected (in my opinion):
@chaosheart13 @Yorika @AnimeLover_Princess @Eruantien @gamer5 (maybe gamer again, if Ishika is coming down from the stairs).

Luna rubbed her cheek against Shadow and gave him a long hug, her love of cute things showing pretty clearly as she giggled like a child receiving the puppy they'd always wanted. Then something else caught her eye. Actually...an eye caught her eye. Yes, she had caught a glimpse or two before, but this time it was coming closer and closer along with Sera. So disturbingly evil looking...especially up close. Almost like the polar opposite of the cute and cuddly Shadow. Luna's giggle quickly turned into a worried, sorta frantic look as she let go of Shadow and shimmied backwards, eventually coming to a stand.

Luna thrust her right hand out, as a distant trash can flung it's lid into her grip. Holding it up as a shield while she took a defensive stance, Luna frantically exclaimed, "C-c-cthulhu's eye has come to d-devour me! B-be warned, for the p-power of the Trapezohedron r-resides within me!" As she shouted, Luna was displaying a noticeable tremor of fear. Obviously she was spouting more nonsense, but several students in the vicinity who hadn't yet picked up on 'Luna-behavior' began to either back away and watch the scene from a distance or downright sprint out the nearest exit.

Last edited:
@Eruantien
Neptune looked back over her shoulder at the group of girls they had left behind, all talking and enjoying themselves. She caught the eyes of the 'Ghost Maiden' looking at her momentarily before turning back. Naia, it seemed, was actually very shy. "Oh..." Neptune said softly, realizing what had happened. "If it gives you any reassurance, Naia, everybody just seemed to come down at the same time. Sorry if you feel uncomfortable."

"But, I mean, look around you," Neptune went on, gesturing broadly at the room around them, which was now quite full of various magical students. "We're at a private public academy. You're going to have to get used to all sorts of situations now, won't you? There's going to be people EVERYWHERE, and especially in classes." She stuck her tongue out at Naia teasingly. "I do hope you won't keep me cooped up inside studying, right? Come on, we can go do something right now! But," Neptune said, casting another glance over at the girls, "I do not intend to be restrained by your, or any other students', behavior. Okay?" She peered at Naia seriously for a moment, then brightened up again. "Say, want to go find something to eat? I'm starving..."
Neptune's word resounded trough Naia's mind. It took her a few moments before she answered: "You are right. I should have probably worded that a bit differently. But you must understand my situation as well. On my world I am a famous person, and was one from a young age, loved by the people and envied by other researchers of magic. Crowds would form around me if I was in public and imagine how that would felt if you were only ten years old. I don't say not to socialize with others I only ask that you be mindful of my circumstances. That is if you wish to be my friend and not just fellow dorm mates." Her voice trembled with a mixture of emotions, but still she managed to get herself to be honest with Neptune. In the past her honesty alienated herself from others, living her only a few friends, all mostly older then her. "And food does sound nice, what I ate this morning could be hardly called a meal," she added, remembering Neptune's last words.

Ishika was on the empty staircase, no one else present. Since she had a hearty meal before leaving for Omnibus she was not particularly hungry. Instead she was bored and had nothing to do. She took a breath and took out a smoke out of the pack located in a hidden pocket on the inside of her shirt. She put the cigarette in her mouth and then remembered that she left her lighter in her bag, back in her room. She walked back to her room and wasted no time to take her lighter.

With that done she exited the room into the now empty corridor. "It appears everyone else went down. Well not like I am in rush to meet people or anything," she muttered to herself and then lighted her cigarette. Wondering if smoking was forbidden or not she leaned on the wall and wondered what to do next. She thought: "Maybe go and ask if I can set up shop somewhere in the school? Although I doubt that they would allow me to sell guns here. Maybe just content to selling tasers and general goods, despite their low value?"

~Viviana~

"The sanctuary fills with such youthful passion! I must depart and allow it to bloom properly."

"Ah! Wait-"

But before Viviana could explain that this wasn't love, Luna was gone- running out of the room like it was about to explode...or something like that. Whilst Deen made some sort of joke about courting (or, at least she thought it was a joke), the doll simply gave a small smile, noticing how the fur underneath her hand slightly shifted with each breath of the larger creature before her.

"And yes, I eat dead things for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's more... humane, that way."

At the comment, Viviana removed her arm, taking a few steps back politely. Her eyes managed to focus past the Nism's stare- but only for a second, as soon enough her attention was captured once more.

Honestly, the work that goes into having the doll maintaining focus on something was absurd. The Devo squirmed around her body, annoyance clearly in her actions as she observed the sphere-turned-pixie light, which had somehow appeared from behind Deen's ear like a bad magic trick.

"If I gift you with this Omni Bit, for a time, it will allow you to learn about chi much better than any words I can say."

"Omni...bit?"

'I swear, if that's a pun based off of this academy...'

"Will it hurt?" Gaze apprehensive of the small orb, Vivi moved around a bit, getting a view of it from most angles- but making sure not to get too close to it.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
@Roose Hurro @Luma @IDKPEOPLEIT'SASCARYLOOKINGTINKERBELL?

Ways To Focus Attention...

@Sail , @Raven Haruka ...

Why wouldn't Shirt stay away?

Because Shirt had been "brought to life" by Deen's chi, that spark of vital energy present in all living things... present also in the same "ley lines" that channeled what others would call "magic". Deen, in essence, had used jutsu to render Purpose to an inanimate object. A shirt's purpose, to cover the torso of a living being. So yes, Shirt wouldn't stay away, because her whole Meaning of Existence resided in her Purpose. Which was to be worn. But ohhhhh! Her person had taken hold of her again! Her, again with Him! In her rightful place, wrapped around His warmth!

Yes, Shirt was soooo happy, she couldn't help but share her happiness with Him.......

Deen was just being "Deen" with Viviana. And yes, his first commentary had been a joke. So too his second, loaded with innuendo. Hey... male, teenager... loaded with hormones... though this second commentary did have a bit of truth. Because, in truth, all living things feed off of other living things. Circle Of Life, and all that.

Kinda like Shirt was presently "feeding" off of Nightshade.......

Deen grinned at Viviana...

... "Yes, Omni Bit. Handy little gadget... does everything. Slices. Dices. Tosses salads. Bakes cakes. Does the dishes. Sorts your underwear drawer....... also very good for keeping toddlers and old ladies occupied."

Deen's mane ruffled as his eyes rolled a little...

... "But it doesn't hurt... might tickle, if your baby sister's been playing with it." His shroudruff feathers fluffed... "I wouldn't be sticking these things in sensitive places if they hurt."

With this said, Deen presented his glowing, fuzzy Bit to her, in the open, upright palm of his scaled hand, claws at ease...

... "Just press it to your forehead, it'll do the rest......."

As for Shirt? So happy, she couldn't help hugging and squeezing Nightshade... in the process, finding his bellybutton a fascinating thing to play with.......

Nightshade could hear his roommate talking in the room beneath him, putting on his charming act to draw a female in. The first day of school, and he was already trying to get a girl. But no matter to Nightshade, this played perfectly into his prank.

He deeply screeched as loud as he could, and he kept screeching, lowering his screams, then raising them even higher, stopping every so often to put on the facade of someone hurting him. And then, he completely stopped, and crawled back through the ventilation until he returned to the place he had originally cut out, pushed the ceiling out, dropped his doll to the ground, replaced the broken ceiling, then rushed back to his room, where he sat waiting for Deen's reaction.

Suddenly...Nightshade realized something. He realized that for one, his roommate wouldn't be back for a while, seeing as to what he was doing, and for two, it was likely that Shirt was the doing of Deen as well. So, he suddenly decided that yes, I should return to Deen and see how he did it.

Shirt continued to happily play with Nightshade's alluring bellybutton, completely oblivious to what was happening around her. She wouldn't be distracted if the roof collapsed, heck, she wouldn't be distracted if the world was ending. Oh, Shirt just would not stay away....
Quite intrigued, Nightshade left room 514, strolled down the hallway , then when into the open room in which Vivi and Deen resided, wholeheartedly wanting to understand something about Shirt, wanting to understand why Shirt kept playing with his belly button. To be completely honest, Shirt was growing on him, and he slightly liked Shirt.

He turned to Deen, hoping he wasn't interrupting anything, then said, "Deen, how in the world did you make my shirt animate? It's just a guess, but you are the only one who has touched me, and I know for sure it is not Vivi because I am a Devo as well."

Last edited:
@gamer5 @Luma

Neptune was reduced to silence after hearing what Naia had to say. If it was true that Naia had been that popular... well, Neptune knew what it was like to grow up in a society where there were constantly people trying to get your attention. But Neptune felt it was better to only respond with a partial truth for the moment. "Oh my goodness... Naia, I didn't realize that," she told her quietly and honestly. "Of course, I'll be sure to remember your situation from now on, alright?" Inwardly, Neptune thought it might be nice if Naia would agree to socialize sometimes, but she decided not to bring that up just yet.

A racket began to start up from the group of girls standing behind them. Loona had somehow obtained the lid of a trash can and was now vehemently proclaiming the arrival of 'Cthulhu's eye'. Neptune saw that there was indeed a fearsome-looking eye creature nearby, but didn't expect that it presented any real danger. Actually, it seemed a little nonplussed. Neptune found the whole occurrence a bit amusing, but she'd made up her mind now, since everybody seemed to be doing well with each other. Neptune turned to Naia again and said, "Why don't we head off, then? I'm sure there's a place somewhere nearby that we can find something to eat." She led the way outside, into the bright morning sun once more.

@Yorika @Luma

"Ah, that's who they are?" Avarice asked, squinting at their very fuzzy forms, "...I really need to find something that would help me see..." What came next was something whizzing past her and coming to the form of a fuzzy human. At least, she thought she was human looking. "...Um, what?" she asked, squinting harder before giving up and moving a bit closer, "Sorry, but you say that again? I didn't catch that." She raised herself higher with her tentacles, unintentionally looking more menacing.

@Eruantien

"I agree. Maybe that room where we meet? And even if we don't find a place that serves food, I do have a few Magical Preservation Boxes filled with meals. Or I could whip up something from whatever ingredients I have stored. Cooking might not be my strongest suit, but I can at least manage to cook something simple," Naia chattered her suggestions and opinions openly, feeling that once the thing with her and crowds was cleared up, she could be more free when talking with Neptune. On other hand she also used the time she spent talking to check around the school for places that served food, but given the size of the school it was like searching for a needle in a haystack. "Well I guess I will just wait and see if Neptune has any ideas except for that place where we meet," Naia though.

Hovering in the hallway, Meela felt bored and decided to look around the rooms. It seems like no one noticed her, which is good yet sad at the same time. It means that she can eavesdrop with noticing but it also means no one will talk to her. Her sylph nature is both a blessing and a curse.

She found herself hovering in front of room 506, her curiosity getting the best of her as she watched the creatures inside. She noticed that Deen and Vivi were inside aling with Nightshade who seems like he got an animated shirt. Feeling a bit mischievous, she decided to prank them.

"Hehe~ let's see what they'll do with this~" Meela summoned a mini tornado and sent it inside the room, causing papers and objects to fly. It wasn't a strong tornado so it wouldn't drag a creature, only lightweight objects.

@DANAsaur

Ishika saw the girl go pass her, apparently failing to notice her, then fire out a tornado into one of the rooms which appeared to have been occupied by someone. Ishika spoke out, her voice having a hit of annoyance to it's usual neutrality: "Now that was mean." A grin appeared on Ishika's face, as Ishika's side that wanted to "play" with the girl won the internal struggle. She added: "I wonder if I should tell them about this..." Ishika wondered what was the girl, but thought little about it, after all as long as she could help Ishika deal with her boredom it was not relevant what the girl was.

5762286+_a345d2b1369109b643d7b9fa4a2a7022.jpg

@gamer5 hopefully Naia is just following Nep throughout?

"Oh, do you like to cook?" Neptune excitedly asked Naia while they walked along paths streaming with students. Although the morning was growing older, there was still plenty of time left to have a good meal for breakfast. "Back on my home planet, I also cooked a lot of my own meals, and sometimes for others too," she went on. Neptune took out her IDD and explained to Naia, "I took a photo of the map of the academy campus in my room! Look, there's a dining hall close by. Let's go there and see if they have anything good to eat." Neptune showed the cafeteria's location on her IDD to Naia as they changed course to head toward the cafe.

Neptune and Naia approached the cafe, bustling with activity as students came to fulfill their own peculiar dietary needs. Neptune led the way toward a line that had formed underneath an "Order Here" sign. She took a few moments to look at the various menus while the line inched forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sera looked at the half solid girl, who's name she learned was Seiko, and then to Seiko's companion who's name was Shadow. 'Ironic' She thought to herself and looked down at Ava. "Well, I suppose you could try glasses, they help with sight." She turned to return Seiko's greeting when a Lu-nado rolled in and hid behind Seiko, which didn't quite work because Seiko wasn't totally solid in the first place. She looked between Ava and Luna, a bit amused by the turn of events. She quickly choked down a laugh as she moved between the green friend and the purple eyed one. "Woah, Luna, cam down. What's this about the eye of hulu and the power of a trapezoid?" She asked, pretty sure she had heard all of what the girl had said. Sera stood between the two and wondered how this was going to play out. It would be interesting for sure.

@Luma @chaosheart13 @AnimeLover_Princess

Seiko was honestly amused by the whole circumstance. she knew she probably shouldn't be but the girl who had been howling at her wolf was currently cowering behind her, there was some tentacled creature that was apparently visually-impaired, and Shadow was growling and attempting to look menacing while trying to figure out why Luna was freaking out. "I know nothing of glasses, I have perfect vision so I am afraid I am no use in this instance"

"I do not believe this person means you any harm Luna" Seiko said, smiling warmly at the girl "it is likely another student and only means to make our acquaintance" she glanced between the two then at her still mildly confused pet. she looked at the creature "hello, I am Seiko, this is my wolf Shadow and this" she gestured slowly to Luna "is Luna, it is nice to meet you, you are?"

@Eruantien

Naia looked at the menus but recognized only a few items on the lists so she decided to order something she ate during her short stay on Earth. She then decided to answer to Neptune's question about cooking: "Not particularly. My mother forced me to learn how to cook since I am a girl and her only child. I usually ate a mess hall of whatever place I was studying or working at." As the line moved forwards she took a step to keep up.

Last edited:
Luna continued to hold the trash can lid up as if her life depended on it. Strangely, a voice then appeared to be coming from the eye-tentacle monster, before it appeared to raise it up with it's tentacles. Wait, was that another student? With tentacles? Why's they have to be tentacles of all things...? Backing up even further from Seiko, Sera and...the tentacles, she heard some reassuring words from Seiko...followed by an introduction on Luna's behalf. Darn, no sneaking away...not that she could with the dozen-or-so students that had stopped to watch the scene.

Without even waiting for an introduction, she addressed the monster from a good distance of around 10 meters, "The moon and the tentacled ones have been nemesis for centuries, there is no greater threat aside from the empire itself! Ours is not a bond that cannot exist while your loyalty lies with the enemy!" The distance coupled with the reassuring words had calmed down her shaking slightly, but Luna was still visibly scared of the creature. While extremely subtle, the very observant might make out a slightly apologetic look from behind the trash lid, but it would likely go unnoticed to the one who should really receive it.

@Luma @Yorika @AnimeLover_Princess

"...What are glasses?" Avarice asked as she noticed Luna getting further and further away. It got to the point where her vision got too fuzzy to even make her out. In the end, she gave up trying to locate her and turned to Seiko. "Oh, I'm Avarice Lowsen, it's nice to meet you Seiko, and your pet too," she greeted, "I've never seen one like this before. Quick question, why is he named Shadow when he's white?" She turned to the sound of Luna shouting coming from...somewhere. She shrugged it off. Humanoids... she mentally sighed.

~Sera~
The Athys

Sera looked between Ava and Seiko and Luna, who was now backing up. She giggled a little to herself before regaining her composure. No matter how you looked at this scene, it was pretty funny. "Well glasses are an optical device that help you see things more clearly and assist with the visually impaired." She answered to Ava before turning her attention back to the subject of Luna. "I'm going to go check on Luna." She said to the others and started to head over to Luna. "Hey Luna, do you want to talk? I really don't think Ava is the tentacle monsters that are your enemies. I mean she can't even see you when your this far away." She said as she got closer. She was trying to approach Luna in a cautious way, treating her like a wild animal on the plains of Mire.

@Luma @AnimeLover_Princess @chaosheart13

~Anna Fade~
The Greyen

Anna was a bit late to the party. She had fallen asleep on the bus that was taking her to the academy, having had to stay awake all night whilst with humans so she didn't touch anyone. Having fallen asleep on the bus, she stayed there for a bit longer than she had meant. The bus had already stopped and everyone but her had already disembarked. The driver had finished unloading all the bags and noticed a couple suit cases were left. He took a quick peak in the bus to find the sleeping girl. "Hey, we've arrived. It's time to wake up young one." He said as her reached down to shake the girl's shoulder. Anna snapped awake, her eyes were trained on him as a rainbow of colors flashed through them. It settled on white for a moment, her hunger showing through before it was replaced with a deep blue shade. The driver jerked back for a moment before Anna could say anything. "I'm sorry." She said quickly and replaced the glasses on her face. She had taken them off sometime during the bus ride and they had rested in her lap until just then.

Anna quickly got off the bus and collected her luggage, she was lucky that the driver had chosen to touch her shoulder. She couldn't absorb any energy if it wasn't skin to skin contact. She hurried to the student welcoming center and picked up her room key. The sun was blinding, and being a Greyen only made her more sensitive to it. She pulled the hood of her jacket up onto her head, shielding her eyes at least a bit. She was headed to the dorm area, weaving through other students and being careful not to touch them. Her eyes bounced between a muddy grey color and stark white. The grey color signifying her discomfort with this new environment and the white being her hunger. She hadn't eaten in a few days and it was showing. She still had her luggage with her, so she couldn't stop for food now. Once she had dropped her luggage off, would eat. For now Anna just avoided the commotion going on outside the dorm building, some girl with a trash can lid was afraid of a green ten...ta...cle... creature? Well that was not something you saw everyday. She shrugged as she got into the lift, putting herself in to the corner as others boarded as well.

She finally arrived at her floor and got off, heading to her dorm. She skirted past the others in the hall, a couple girls were hanging out in front of an open dorm room door. The dorm itself looked like a tornado had passed through it, Anna noted. She unlocked her dorm door and moved her things inside. She saw that her room mate had already come and claimed a bed, so Anna chose the other. She hoped her room mate would respect her no touching. She didn't like to eat where she slept. The Greyen unpacked her things and set up her side of the room. She only had a couple bags so it took her no time to unpack. Once she was satisfied with her things, she headed out once more. She was excited to explore this new place, her eyes a mixture between yellow and pink. She headed down the opposite way, trying to avoid the commotion that was going on in 508. She quickly headed down to the cafeteria to 'grab something' to eat. After a few wrong turns, she finally made it to the cafeteria. She walked around a bit, looking around for someone to grab a bite with. Everyone here was so lively. They were literally bursting with energy.

@everyonecauseIliterallypassedeveryoneinonego​

Seiko held back a sigh at Luna's reaction but she supposed the girl had reason to be afraid. Shadow had stopped trying to understand the situation and now just laid down in front of Seiko's feet. she decided to let Sera try and comfort Luna and she'd answer Avarice question. "Quick question, why is he named Shadow when he's white?"
Seiko smiled and knelt down for a moment to scoop the wolf pup into her arm's. he certainly wasn't the size of a normal dog puppy, but he was still small enough that she could carry him, with a little difficulty. "That's a question I have been asked many times" Seiko said "I grew up in the mountains, where it is always snowing, and when I found Shadow he blended into the snow so perfectly I almost didn't see him. so I named him Shadow because he disappears into the snow like a shadow in the night" the wolf squirmed a little, sensing she was talking about him. "where are you coming from, Avarice?"

@Yorika @chaosheart13 @Luma

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.